ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Jason not joining in the party last night (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305565)

LukeB 18-07-2016 05:50 PM

Jason not joining in the party last night

And sat their looking miserable and feeling sorry for himself. Why was he isolating himself? no one seemed to have an issue with him at all and no one at the party made him feel he can't join it.. :unsure: why does he have to be so boring?

bitontheslide 18-07-2016 05:52 PM

He is quite clearly a pooper

armand.kay 18-07-2016 05:53 PM

He knows he'll be up so its time to pull the victim card again...

Kazanne 18-07-2016 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8828983)
And sat their looking miserable and feeling sorry for himself. Why was he isolating himself? no one seemed to have an issue with him at all and no one at the party made him feel he can't join it.. :unsure: why does he have to be so boring?

Not everyone wants to jump about and scream,he said himself he is not a dancer,nothing wrong with him sitting alone and reflecting in the garden,some of us like that,i do myself,it doesn't mean he was miserable,he just isn't a party person,what is wrong with that?:shrug: had that been a fave of yours you would have been so understanding and felt sorry for them and the other housemates would have been awful:joker::joker: leave the guy alone,he likes it.

Northern Monkey 18-07-2016 05:58 PM

He was just chillin.I'm sure he's been to hundreds of better parties than that.

Liam- 18-07-2016 05:58 PM

When you're told by a person that they don't want to talk to you again, then at a party said person is basically the center of attention (let's face it, when is Hughie not the center of attention these days?) it's bound to make you feel awkward and less inclined to join in, it would me anyway.

Shaun 18-07-2016 05:58 PM

He has moments of fun (was rolling on the floor laughing when Hughie fell in the pool) and it only really become noticeable by having the party scene broken up by Andy talking about him isolating himself (as if he hasn't just spent the past 39 days doing that himself).

I agree it's a bit futile to complain about being left out and then sitting everything out but I don't think Jason's quite there yet and it's a bit ****ing rich from the house's Tony Blair to suggest otherwise.

LukeB 18-07-2016 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8828994)
Not everyone wants to jump about and scream,he said himself he is not a dancer,nothing wrong with him sitting alone and reflecting in the garden,some of us like that,i do myself,it doesn't mean he was miserable,he just idnt a party person,what is wrong with that?:shrug: had that been a fave of yours you would have been so understanding and felt sorry for them and the other housemates would have been awful:joker::joker: leave the guy alone,he likes it.

If he isn't a dancer then why did he join in that thing on Friday where they had to sing and dance? it's funny how he isolated himself after getting booed :think:

chuff me dizzy 18-07-2016 06:00 PM

Nothing to do with being miserable, he just doesn't like dancing ,and who can blame him not wanting to be in the same room as the idiots looking at themselves in the mirror while they copy each other steps like sheep ,he's more dignified than that

LukeB 18-07-2016 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8829010)
Nothing to do with being miserable, he just doesn't like dancing ,and who can blame him not wanting to be in the same room as the idiots looking at themselves in the mirror while they copy each other steps like sheep ,he's more dignified than that

But he danced on friday's show, if you don't like dancing then you would refuse to do it simples.

armand.kay 18-07-2016 06:04 PM

Doesn't like dancing but had an argument with char over him going sugar hut without telling her wow :think:

chuff me dizzy 18-07-2016 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8829018)
But he danced on friday's show, if you don't like dancing then you would refuse to do it simples.

But he didn't want to dance last night ....whats the problem ? I too would have sat in the garden rather than be fake around the screeching idiots ,he's not Andy ,he's not chasing votes

LukeB 18-07-2016 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8829024)
But he didn't want to dance last night ....whats the problem ? I too would have sat in the garden rather than be fake around the screeching idiots ,he's not Andy ,he's not chasing votes

sits there playing the 'feeling sorry for himself' is chasing votes.

armand.kay 18-07-2016 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8829024)

seems to be chasing those sympathy votes to me.

LukeB 18-07-2016 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 8829023)
Doesn't like dancing but had an argument with char over him going sugar hut without telling her wow :think:

:think: interesting.

you wouldn't go to a club if you didn't enjoy dancing.

chuff me dizzy 18-07-2016 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8829025)
sits there playing the 'feeling sorry for himself' is chasing votes.

Not at all ,you're reading things into it which are your opinion Im more sickened by Andy suddenly forgetting he doesn't like any of them going dancing with them all ,and turning into a new man !! now THATS fake

armand.kay 18-07-2016 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8829028)

Quite an odd thing to do :think:

LukeB 18-07-2016 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8829029)
Not at all ,you're reading things into it which are your opinion Im more sickened by Andy suddenly forgetting he doesn't like any of them going dancing with them all ,and turning into a new man !! now THATS fake

Andy is just having fun and getting involved, nothing wrong with not feeling sorry for yourself and actually having fun is they?

Tarryn 18-07-2016 06:11 PM

If he had joined the party, dancing & having fun he would have been accuse of being fake. He can do no right by some.
Besides, he got rid of two HM's who felt they had "a right" to be in there.
Have a rest Jason, you earned it :smug:

chuff me dizzy 18-07-2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8829034)
Andy is just having fun and getting involved, nothing wrong with not feeling sorry for yourself and actually having fun is they?

Andy was arselicking

LukeB 18-07-2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 8829032)
Quite an odd thing to do :think:

:think: he also wasn't like how he was before either, well he has always been miserable but he has got involved a lot especially in that song and dance.

chuff me dizzy 18-07-2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarryn (Post 8829037)
If he had joined the party, dancing & having fun he would have been accuse of being fake. He can do no right by some.
Besides, he got rid of two HM's who felt they had "a right" to be in there.
Have a rest Jason, you earned it :smug:

He's worked like a trooper this week, he deserves a rest !! :worship:

LukeB 18-07-2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8829038)
Andy was arselicking

That's what Jason will be doing this week to not be nominated.

chuff me dizzy 18-07-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8829028)

My husband doesn't dance, does that make him fake and miserable too ?

chuff me dizzy 18-07-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8829041)
That's what Jason will be doing this week to not be nominated.

I doubt that very much