ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   London : Three Stabbed As Water Fight Turns Hostile (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305694)

arista 20-07-2016 04:07 AM

London : Three Stabbed As Water Fight Turns Hostile

[Three people, including a Police Officer,
have been stabbed in London's Hyde Park
after a water fight got out of control.
A second police officer was
wounded by a bottle.
The officers are in hospital
and their injuries are
not life-threatening.
The conditions of the other two
people stabbed are not yet known,
although both were taken to ]

http://news.sky.com/story/three-stab...stile-10506705

Hot day yesterday
but carry a weapon?

Punks - Lock them UP

kirklancaster 20-07-2016 09:10 AM

Once again - if one reads the article - some are making out that the police deliberately provoked this situation though a 'racist' motive, while others take the opposite view and seem to suggest that the crowd deliberately attacked the police with bottles.

The country is slipping bit by bit down the slippery slope towards lawlessness. :shrug:

arista 20-07-2016 09:19 AM

There is more to this story, Kirk

These Punks are setting up a USA Ambush
in a way

Vanessa 20-07-2016 09:20 AM

D:

LeatherTrumpet 20-07-2016 10:15 AM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...8971543330.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...8971543395.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...8972694184.jpg

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 20-07-2016 10:25 AM

The white girl on the phone looks suspicious. Calling MI5?

arista 20-07-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 8833496)
The white girl on the phone looks suspicious. Calling MI5?

No calling her Man to pick her up NOW

Headie 20-07-2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 8833498)

:joker:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 20-07-2016 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 8833498)

You sure? Them white girls love the bbc.

arista 20-07-2016 10:33 AM

From Ch5HD Live AM Newspaper debate

some of them were Shouting "Black Lives Matter"
at the Police.

kirklancaster 20-07-2016 11:01 AM

So what? I've seen ANC rallies in Johannesburg before :laugh:

kirklancaster 20-07-2016 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 8833435)
There is more to this story, Kirk

These Punks are setting up a USA Ambush
in a way

I've just been reading up on it Arista, and it is certainly beginning to look that way. It is so unnecessary and such a shame. The UK is NOT the USA .

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 20-07-2016 11:14 AM

From someone that was in Hyde park.
http://i.imgur.com/92eTvvw.jpg

It's a shame some are using the movement for their own agendas. This is exactly what the government wanted to discredit any credibility to BLM unfortunately. Some even suggested the timing of the shootings in Dallas and Baton Rouge suggest it's done by the government to discredit the movement, especially the Baton Rouge one which was done on the day the BLM organiser went to meet Obama. The BLM activist condemns the acts and asks for peace.

Toy Soldier 20-07-2016 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 8833556)
Some even suggested the timing of the shootings in Dallas and Baton Rouge suggest it's done by the government to discredit the movement

Have to be honest, the conspiracy theorist in me has wondered. Not "by the government" per se but the timing of these attacks seem incredibly convenient from a political standpoint... and I;ve wondered if there might be some larger "interested parties" pulling a few strings here and there.

It doesn't take huge sprawling and complex conspiracy plans. Just a few nudges in certain directions, in the right place at the right time.

It may well not actually be the case here but anyone who believes that these things NEVER happen, is being incredibly naive.

LeatherTrumpet 20-07-2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 8833556)
From someone that was in Hyde park.
http://i.imgur.com/92eTvvw.jpg

It's a shame some are using the movement for their own agendas. This is exactly what the government wanted to discredit any credibility to BLM unfortunately. Some even suggested the timing of the shootings in Dallas and Baton Rouge suggest it's done by the government to discredit the movement, especially the Baton Rouge one which was done on the day the BLM organiser went to meet Obama. The BLM activist condemns the acts and asks for peace.

which media is calling it a BLM protest?

where is the evidence that those who shouted BLM are not involved with "the movement"?

How many is a small minority?

LeatherTrumpet 20-07-2016 11:44 AM

From the BBC

A police officer was stabbed and four others were injured when a water fight in London's Hyde Park turned violent, the Met has said.

One officer suffered a head injury after being hit by a bottle as a crowd of about 2,000 people "became hostile to police", the force said.

Two other people were stabbed in "horrific scenes" of violence in the park at about 20:40 BST on Tuesday.

Further violence saw two boys stabbed in Burgess Park, south-east London.
Witness Waqqas Nawaz told BBC Radio London that between 300 and 400 people had gathered "throwing bottles at the police".

perhaps its better to stick to the Police and the BBC than a random tweet for info?

:rolleyes:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 20-07-2016 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 8833588)
Have to be honest, the conspiracy theorist in me has wondered. Not "by the government" per se but the timing of these attacks seem incredibly convenient from a political standpoint... and I;ve wondered if there might be some larger "interested parties" pulling a few strings here and there.

It doesn't take huge sprawling and complex conspiracy plans. Just a few nudges in certain directions, in the right place at the right time.

It may well not actually be the case here but anyone who believes that these things NEVER happen, is being incredibly naive.

Yes. It's really not a far fetched concept. People have actually been saying this since before these last 2 attacks especially since most of the mass shooters use AR 15. They're saying this is done particularly to encourage more people to support gun control

LeatherTrumpet 20-07-2016 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 8833588)

Well if you have evidence that things like that happen TS then I am sure we would all be interested?

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 20-07-2016 11:54 AM

This isn't London but this makes me happy. This is how it should be. BLM protest turns into friendly cookout

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/amp.tim...client=safari#

Toy Soldier 20-07-2016 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8833603)
Well if you have evidence that things like that happen TS then I am sure we would all be interested?

FFS I even included "the conspiracy theorist in me has wondered" as a disclaimer right at the very beginning for you LT. I have wondered.

Quote:

wonder
verb
past tense: wondered; past participle: wondered

1. desire to know something; feel curious.

synonyms: ponder, ask oneself, think about, meditate on, reflect on, deliberate about, muse on, speculate about, conjecture; puzzle about, be curious about, be inquisitive about.
I hope this helps :worry:

LeatherTrumpet 20-07-2016 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 8833619)
FFS I even included "the conspiracy theorist in me has wondered" as a disclaimer right at the very beginning for you LT. I have wondered.

I hope this helps :worry:

incorrect TS

the last part of your post was not a wonder but a definite

"It may well not actually be the case here but anyone who believes that these things NEVER happen, is being incredibly naive."

You seem to be very sure here so you must have good concrete evidence?

Toy Soldier 20-07-2016 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8833624)
incorrect TS

the last part of your post was not a wonder but a definite

"It may well not actually be the case here but anyone who believes that these things NEVER happen, is being incredibly naive."

You seem to be very sure here so you must have good concrete evidence?

Ohhhh.

Sigh. In my opiniyawn. Am I going to have to start adding these boring disclaimers to my avatar again?

TBH I hadn't even considered that you would be trying to claim that in a world of 7 billion people, with civilisation stretching back thousands of years, no event has EVER been manipulated by powerful people. :joker: that's simply ****ing ludicrous LT and doesn't even justify much response. Of course these things happen. It's simply in my opinion obvious that they do, I will repeat, unless you are being incredibly naive. Perhaps you are incredibly naive? :shrug: I suspect more likely you're just being disingenuous again. You know that these things do happen, but you don't believe it is happening here, so it serves you better to just pretend to believe that it doesn't happen at all. Ever. Anywhere. :hehe:

arista 20-07-2016 12:57 PM

4,000 there
Ref :LBC debate

LeatherTrumpet 20-07-2016 01:06 PM

I young girl just called LBC and said its because they "yoof" dont have nufin to do and thee are no jobs

:laugh2:

This being London

:facepalm:

Toy Soldier 20-07-2016 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8833701)
I young girl just called LBC and said its because they "yoof" dont have nufin to do and thee are no jobs

:laugh2:

This being London

:facepalm:

I don't imagine there are many jobs for disenfranchised young people with sub-standard education levels, LT. You're looking at life from the perspective of someone with (I assume) experience and qualifications. There are not enough people hiring unskilled young people, and even fewer employing them with any prospects.