ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Lateysha Would Jason be favourite to win if he hadn't evicted her? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305984)

Amy Jade 22-07-2016 11:12 PM

Would Jason be favourite to win if he hadn't evicted her?

His popularity was at its peak the week leading into annihilation week, he seemed to be one of the most popular with only a minority against him in the light of Charlie going, he had received overwhelming cheers the night she went and people were excited to see him without Charlie.

Then he pressed the button and got Lateysha out and his game was revealed and it's all been pretty down hill for him since then, loud boos, out chants and tonight he had the 2nd most eviction votes...has he shot himself in the foot?

Vanessa 22-07-2016 11:14 PM

He isn't favourite to win. At the moment he's third favourite to win :hee:

jaxie 22-07-2016 11:15 PM

I think he could easily still win it now it is vote to win.

Vanessa 22-07-2016 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 8842238)
I think he could easily still win it now it is vote to win.

He's second on the tellymix poll, so it's possible. He has very determined fanbase :laugh:

rionablue 22-07-2016 11:25 PM

Hughie or Jayne should win they have been more entertaining than Jason Andy Jackson or Alex. I would love to see Hughie Jayne Evelyn and possibly Andy in the top four. Sadly its not going to happen however they have done very well

Pete. 22-07-2016 11:25 PM

Yes quite comfortably

azi 22-07-2016 11:40 PM

I thought he became a favorite after evicting her. He gained a lot of love and sympathy unfortunately.

Lister of Smeg 22-07-2016 11:41 PM

If he hadn't have pushed the button The Bed room crew would have Evicted him he just got them before they got him :shrug:

rusticgal 22-07-2016 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8842224)
His popularity was at its peak the week leading into annihilation week, he seemed to be one of the most popular with only a minority against him in the light of Charlie going, he had received overwhelming cheers the night she went and people were excited to see him without Charlie.

Then he pressed the button and got Lateysha out and his game was revealed and it's all been pretty down hill for him since then, loud boos, out chants and tonight he had the 2nd most eviction votes...has he shot himself in the foot?

No he hasn't shot himself in the foot. Lateysha was favourite...he did them all a favour. VTE is so very different from VTW....he survived it...and he wasn't in the bottom 3 last week...
He should make the final night...that's all he wants...so the fact that he is still there is hardly shooting himself in the foot :laugh:

Greg! 22-07-2016 11:45 PM

No he'd be as irrelevant as Alex and Sam

rusticgal 22-07-2016 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg! (Post 8842310)
No he'd be as irrelevant as Alex and Sam

Maybe you should look at how many threads have been on here about Jason compared to that of Alex and Sam and many of the others...

That's how irrelevant he is :joker::joker:

Greg! 22-07-2016 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8842313)
Maybe you should look at how many threads have been on here about Jason compared to that of Alex and Sam and many of the others...

That's how irrelevant he is :joker::joker:

Hmm that's because he evicted Lateysha which was the point of my post. Tbh you should thank lateysha for making him relevant in the first place

rusticgal 23-07-2016 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg! (Post 8842323)
Hmm that's because he evicted Lateysha which was the point of my post. Tbh you should thank lateysha for making him relevant in the first place

Thanks Lateysha.....and thanks Charlie :laugh:

RhysJones 23-07-2016 09:47 AM

I think that he could very easily get second place, but pressing the button did turn a lot of people against him, but if he hadn't done that then someone would have most likely evicted him or Jayne

chuff me dizzy 23-07-2016 09:49 AM

People like him more for showing what balls he's got to evict the housemates fav

Northern Monkey 23-07-2016 09:52 AM

I think he's probably more popular now for getting her out.Plus the bed clique would have voted him out so he's probably prolonged his experience.

Liam- 23-07-2016 09:54 AM

No, because he'd have been evicted and Lateysha would have kept her obvious winners place.

Marc 23-07-2016 10:36 AM

Maybe. Evicting her and Ryan was hilarious though

Tom4784 23-07-2016 10:39 AM

Annihilation week destroyed his chances. He's just been a misery ever since, if he was a woman he wouldn't be in that house now.

Withano 23-07-2016 10:47 AM

He would have got less votes to save than Ryan and the house would have evicted him if he didnt press the button

chuff me dizzy 23-07-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 8843034)
Maybe. Evicting her and Ryan was hilarious though

His buzzer eviction has been my highlight of the series, he was one of 4 who evicted Ryan,but got the full blame for it, but Hey Ho Im glad he was part of it

jennyjuniper 23-07-2016 12:21 PM

I think voting her out did wonders for his popularity.

Kazanne 23-07-2016 12:30 PM

I was starting to like Jason before he got rid of the vermin in there,to me he and Andy were the only two who interested me,the jumping around and having sex etc is all so old hat and for the cameras,but him pressing that button was the icing on the cake as I ended up not liking Ryan or Latesha,the hate he got made me support him more and imo he has made the final week,that's what he wanted so all is good,but the cherry on the cake would be him winning,but that is wishful thinking,so I am happy at how things are.

Babayaro. 23-07-2016 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 8842989)
No, because he'd have been evicted and Lateysha would have kept her obvious winners place.

This. He did what he had to do.

Vicky. 23-07-2016 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 8842989)

Pretty much this.

And if Andy had been picked instead of Jason to be evicted (they were the only realistic choices if anyone else pressed the button) lateysha would have been strong fave now anyway..I think

Edit. nevermind I forgot Andy was immune. It would definitely have been Jason