ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Tonight it felt like Jason was getting bullied by Big Brother. Same goes for Evelyn. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306106)

Vanessa 24-07-2016 08:49 PM

Tonight it felt like Jason was getting bullied by Big Brother. Same goes for Evelyn.

I've thought for a while that the show was picking on him. The tasks are always who said what about Jason. They bring back people to attack him. Some of the housemates have personally attacked him. It's a wonder he's still sane after all that! Felt sorry for Evelyn as well. She's getting the same treatment now.

MB. 24-07-2016 08:50 PM

Calling him Ason won't help much

Oaker 24-07-2016 08:50 PM

Did you not just make this exact same thread 2 minutes ago?

Macie Lightfoot 24-07-2016 08:51 PM

yeah how many threads do we need about this lol

(or about Jason at all, rather)

GiRTh 24-07-2016 08:51 PM

Havent you already started this thread?

Headie 24-07-2016 08:51 PM

BB lied for him and deemed him not a gameplayer in the task so this makes no sense

Pete. 24-07-2016 08:51 PM

'BB finds Jason not guilty of gameplaying'

Tom4784 24-07-2016 08:51 PM

Nonsense, there's always a housemate that gets the villain edit year in and year out, the only difference is that this year it's happening to your favourite.

Amy Jade 24-07-2016 08:52 PM

He got found not guilty for game playing so evidently BB support him somewhat.

ebandit 24-07-2016 08:52 PM

kick this thread oot...with ason

Mark L

Greg! 24-07-2016 08:53 PM

Sick of Jason acting up to the cameras for attention and sympathy

smudgie 24-07-2016 08:57 PM

Jason is a grown man acting like a two year old in a tantrum, only it is far more aggressive in a fully grown middle aged man.
He should walk when he says he will, instead of making such a fool of himself by threatening to all the time.

Vanessa 24-07-2016 08:57 PM

They're going too far. I don't even like Evelyn, but i felt sorry for her. This is bullying :mad:

chuff me dizzy 24-07-2016 09:03 PM

Utterly disgusting tv .... think through all the ex hm8s who came in ,everyone of them was there for the good of someone ,but 3 of them carefully chosen to come in to attack Jason ,and don't get me started on they foul mouthed stripping piece of **** ,what a dirty lowlife calling him that name on national Tv

RhysJones 24-07-2016 09:16 PM

Jason got what he deserved, he evicted Lateysha just because he thought she was gonna win. He told Ryan that he's disrespectful to men and women to the whole viewing public just cos of what he said about Alex. And Charlie, Jason has done plenty to upset Charlie and be two faced about her, he's made his bed now go lie in it!

hot2go 24-07-2016 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysJones (Post 8847740)
Jason got what he deserved, he evicted Lateysha just because he thought she was gonna win. He told Ryan that he's disrespectful to men and women to the whole viewing public just cos of what he said about Alex. And Charlie, Jason has done plenty to upset Charlie and be two faced about her, he's made his bed now go lie in it!

Hopefully he will get what he deserves and that is being crowned the winner for getting rid of Lateysha, Ryan and Charlie and doing the likes of me a huge favour by not having to listen to the unintelligent foul mouthed gobs a second longer.

Tarryn 24-07-2016 10:39 PM

As much as I disliked Chelsea, I can't help but feel things would have been different had he stayed.
He would have had Jason's back.
Some in that house would not have gone for him so bad with Chelsea in there.

Kazanne 24-07-2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysJones (Post 8847740)

Absolute tosh

Lister of Smeg 24-07-2016 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8847649)
Utterly disgusting tv .... think through all the ex hm8s who came in ,everyone of them was there for the good of someone ,but 3 of them carefully chosen to come in to attack Jason ,and don't get me started on they foul mouthed stripping piece of **** ,what a dirty lowlife calling him that name on national Tv

I to can't stand the C word Chuff people who use it really show their class when they do. Big Jase has done nothing to deserve that vile torrent of abuse quite the opposite he's acted like a gent to everyone and always had time to consol anyone feeling down like the gentle giant that he is :nono:

jet 24-07-2016 10:50 PM

I despair of anyone who was 'entertained' by that horrible episode tonight. BB ought to be ashamed of themselves. Fair enough if they didn't expect Charley to go off on Jason like she did, but the fact that they chose to SHOW it for our 'entertainment' is just despicable. They have reached a new low.

hot2go 24-07-2016 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 8848215)
I despair of anyone who was 'entertained' by that horrible episode tonight. BB ought to be ashamed of themselves. Fair enough if they didn't expect Charley to go off on Jason like she did, but the fact that they chose to SHOW it for our 'entertainment' is just despicable. They have reached a new low.

Yes they don't know their audience as well as they think they do.....what moron at BB watched that scene and thought it a good idea to air it ?

billy123 24-07-2016 11:12 PM

Meh its done to provoke the viewers though to make them pick the phone up so it will be good job done as far as chavvel5 are concerned.
The trouble is the obvious crap stirring only appeals to a certain few people which is why not many watch it anymore.
Its a sad state of affairs when pissing off the people that have stuck with the show is the only trick they have left.