ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Andy diary room (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306113)

susie q 24-07-2016 09:24 PM

diary room

Andy was spot on tonight, when he stated that the house mates reverted to previous awful behaviour, when the ex house mates returned. Huey, Jayne, Jackson, and Sam all became sycophantic, and like sheep began to pick on Jason, and to a lesser degree Evelyn. The house divide was back again, and it wasnt entertaining to watch, and was even difficult to view at times. But at least Andy realised how far he had come during his time in the house, good on him.

hot2go 24-07-2016 09:42 PM

Couldn't agree more suzie....amazing how that happened....like a pack mentality.....I found it so ugly to watch.
I was so proud of Jason for being repelled by Charlie....says so much about what a good person he is then watching Hughie worship Ryan, any doubts I could have about Hughie were put to complete bed tonight, if he can admire someone who behaves like Ryan then he's no better himself

Lister of Smeg 24-07-2016 10:00 PM

He was spot on Awful people that drag other people down with them :nono:

RhysJones 24-07-2016 10:15 PM

He's desperately trying to go for the sympathy vote, well too late Andy cos Jason has beaten you to it. Can't believe how desperate these two are to winning

erinp5 24-07-2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysJones (Post 8848072)
He's desperately trying to go for the sympathy vote, well too late Andy cos Jason has beaten you to it. Can't believe how desperate these two are to winning

The only desperate people in that room tonight were Lateysha Ryan Charlie and Georgina .

Tarryn 24-07-2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

So Jason MADE BB bring in bitter Lateysha & Ryan ?.

hot2go 24-07-2016 10:21 PM

Quote:

Oh please.....I can't say the next part

Vicky. 24-07-2016 10:22 PM

He was spot on in the DR as usual.

Jan S 24-07-2016 10:25 PM

still smiling to myself about his acorn comment

hot2go 24-07-2016 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan S (Post 8848136)
still smiling to myself about his acorn comment

The only light point tonight....he holds himself so well, he really does.

bananarama 24-07-2016 11:20 PM

Andy is a two faced hypocrite sitting in judgment on others personalities other than his own full of himself crap.

Mystic Mock 24-07-2016 11:31 PM

I've liked Andy for most of the series, but lately his just playing Jason's game because he knows the final is near.

His playing Helen's game in the final week, and I always found that to be sad as villains should stay as villains.

-Sue- 25-07-2016 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 8847787)
Andy was spot on tonight, when he stated that the house mates reverted to previous awful behaviour, when the ex house mates returned. Huey, Jayne, Jackson, and Sam all became sycophantic, and like sheep began to pick on Jason, and to a lesser degree Evelyn. The house divide was back again, and it wasnt entertaining to watch, and was even difficult to view at times. But at least Andy realised how far he had come during his time in the house, good on him.

Agreed :clap2:

Andy almost read my mind when he spoke in the DR terrible episode last night BB Producers/task team should be ashamed :( I almost turned it off but had to check Jason was ok :(

-Sue- 25-07-2016 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananarama (Post 8848304)
Andy is a two faced hypocrite sitting in judgment on others personalities other than his own full of himself crap.

Andy is the LEAST two faced person in that house...:shrug: Andy has always been harder on himself than he has on others. And if he is hard on others well chances are they deserve it.

parmnion 25-07-2016 09:18 AM

Quote:

Just what the hell did hughie do apart from say hello to Ryan?

camertone 25-07-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

yes, andy to win!!