ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Andy His latest DR rant (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306140)

Cherie 25-07-2016 07:34 AM

His latest DR rant

The rant shown during the award task which was from that morning, he has a huge issue with Hughie doesn't he anyone would think he might have had a whisper that Hughie is favourite to win, maybe Jayne brought back some news from her hospital visit and it's obviously killing him :joker:

Nicky91 25-07-2016 07:43 AM

i Always like DR rants :)

Jan S 25-07-2016 08:58 AM

shout or speak at length in an angry, impassioned way...

didn't see him rant, just speak like a rational adult fed up with childish behaviour from another person who's supposed to be an adult

Cherie 25-07-2016 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan S (Post 8848773)

didn't see him rant, just speak like a rational adult fed up with childish behaviour from another person who's supposed to be an adult

He was ranting over a toothbrush when they have spares in the bathroom, very rational...

-Sue- 25-07-2016 09:06 AM

Quote:

:clap2: well said

parmnion 25-07-2016 09:20 AM

Quote:

He should be saying the same about Jason and his childish violent outbursts.

-Sue- 25-07-2016 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8848802)

poppcock :shrug:

Jason(and Andy) are the 'least' childish men in that house

I do remember one of (many) Hughie arguments Hughie being 'RESTRAINED'

Jason was pushed too far .. he has been ganged up on by HM's for weeks now and last nights show was final straw :(

Cherie 25-07-2016 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8848802)

Mercy child haven't you realised Jason is a hunk of all maleness who is all manly man etc etc ..swoon, swoon :hehe:

Cherie 25-07-2016 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Sue- (Post 8848808)
poppcock :shrug:

Jason(and Andy) are the 'least' childish men in that house

I do remember one of (many) Hughie arguments Hughie being 'RESTRAINED'

Jason was pushed too far .. he has been ganged up on by HM's for weeks now and last nights show was final straw :(

He was "restrained" but didn't actually need restraining just Jackson and Jason looking for airtime :hee:

-Sue- 25-07-2016 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8848812)
He was "restrained" but didn't actually need restraining just Jackson and Jason looking for airtime :hee:

If I remember rightly it was Hughie 'not listening' to requests from BB to goto DR he ignored it continued his tantrum and screaming/shouting in Sam's face
(not that I am trying to defend Sam as I am not a fan at all lol)

Have you ever seen Jason need to be 'restrained' whilst arguing? no.. :shrug: so why is Jason worse?

chuff me dizzy 25-07-2016 09:48 AM

Quote:

Thats what I saw too

parmnion 25-07-2016 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Sue- (Post 8848814)
If I remember rightly it was Hughie 'not listening' to requests from BB to goto DR he ignored it continued his tantrum and screaming/shouting in Sam's face

Have you ever seen Jason need to be 'restrained' whilst arguing? no.. :shrug: so why is Jason worse?

Maybe because he has been physical with stuff, kicking and punching stuff..moving cameras.....but hey hughie is much much more violent than Jason because hughie uses words and not fists..

And the remaining hms are all to scared to go anywhere near Jason when he gets like that, as they have said.

Cherie 25-07-2016 09:51 AM

Quote:

No one would dare restrain him for fear of being injured :hee:

parmnion 25-07-2016 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8848823)

Yep, he is a very scary and dangerous man to be around when he flips.

Ellen 25-07-2016 09:58 AM

Most people are scary to be around when they flip. Its not nice whoever it is.
Jason has never been threatening towards another HM, he has banged a couple of things when been extremely provoked and it is not directed at any HM. Hughie has been threatening and aggressive towards other HM's.

-Sue- 25-07-2016 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8848822)
Maybe because he has been physical with stuff, kicking and punching stuff..moving cameras.....but hey hughie is much much more violent than Jason because hughie uses words and not fists..

And the remaining hms are all to scared to go anywhere near Jason when he gets like that, as they have said.

Oh you mean when he moved a few camera's or lost his cool in DR alone to BB wanting to leave pacing like a caged animal because he wanted to get away from the terrible people that have tormented him beyond what any human being should have to put up with for weeks and weeks to be free to relax and not be put down by anyone else?

Hughie has been consistently aggressive and argumentative throughout the show Jason has kept his cool during weeks and weeks of being 'ridiculed/tormented/bullied' by lots of other HMs but real people can only take so much...so yes I would say Hughie is much much worse.

-Sue- 25-07-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8848823)

oh dear..when you ASSume what will happen it's not really factual is it..:shrug:

parmnion 25-07-2016 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Sue- (Post 8848832)
Oh you mean when he moved a few camera's or lost his cool in DR alone to BB wanting to leave pacing like a caged animal because he wanted to get away from the terrible people that have tormented him beyond what any human being should have to put up with for weeks and weeks to be free to relax and not be put down by anyone else?

Hughie has been consistently aggressive and argumentative throughout the show Jason has kept his cool during weeks and weeks of being 'ridiculed/tormented/bullied' by lots of other HMs but real people can only take so much...so yes I would say Hughie is much much worse.

Well I have never thought that your opinion was worth bothering about and this post shows me why again.

He did a bit more than move a few cameras, fgs the door damn near got taken of its hinges.

Difference with hughie and jason!

Hughie stands and argues his point, Jason runs away smashing stuff and threatening people.

-Sue- 25-07-2016 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8848841)
Well I have never thought that your opinion was worth bothering about and this post shows me why again.

He did a bit more than move a few cameras, fgs the door damn near got taken of its hinges.

Difference with hughie and jason!

Hughie stands and argues his point, Jason runs away smashing stuff and threatening people.

Hughie is a prick it really is that simple..he has no idea how to have a rational discussion or clear the air if there is bad feeling. He can't 'talk things out' he yells he is a child who hasn't progressed from having temper tantrums...

As for your comment on my opinion.. this is a forum and I believe we ALL have the right to comment we may not agree but let's not get personal let's stick to the rules and talk Hm's only thanks

jscoo47 25-07-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

I love Andy's diary room chats (not rants). They have made the series for me, but then I am a great Andy Fan

parmnion 25-07-2016 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Sue- (Post 8848847)
Hughie is a prick it really is that simple..he has no idea how to have a rational discussion or clear the air if there is bad feeling. He can't 'talk things out' he yells he is a child who hasn't progressed from having temper tantrums...

As for your comment on my opinion.. this is a forum and I believe we ALL have the right to comment we may not agree but let's not get personal let's stick to the rules and talk Hm's only thanks

Wow, isn't it strange how we have seen hughie time and time again having one to one clear the air discussions in the pod..hell even last night we saw him clearing the air with Jayne about the hairdryer.

billy123 25-07-2016 10:22 AM

To be fair Hughie is a complete chode.

-Sue- 25-07-2016 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8848866)
Wow, isn't it strange how we have seen hughie time and time again having one to one clear the air discussions in the pod..hell even last night we saw him clearing the air with Jayne about the hairdryer.

Jayne initiated the conversation about the hair dryer - as usual she crawled up his arse as did Hughie whom 10 minutes earlier was blaming Jackson of shouting and Jayne of shouting when really he was the only one shouting!

To be fair Hughie likes to blame others for his shortcomings other people are overly tolerant of his argumentative idiotic intolerable shouting just to avoid getting into a screaming match with him.. in the outside world people would just walk away from that kind of person... people ONLY keep the peace with Hughie so they do not have to listen to his overbearing OTT drivel he is an inconsiderate prick...

I like Andy have had enough of him and can't wait to see the back of him

hot2go 25-07-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8848680)
The rant shown during the award task which was from that morning, he has a huge issue with Hughie doesn't he anyone would think he might have had a whisper that Hughie is favourite to win, maybe Jayne brought back some news from her hospital visit and it's obviously killing him :joker:

Andy doesn't rant, to rant is to verbally have little control of oneself and to shout....Andy has full control of everything he says and every word, phrase and nuance of his character assassination of people is crafted to perfection and it's just brilliant.

Kazanne 25-07-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

:clap1::clap1::clap1: