ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Playboy Model banned from every fitness club in LA (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306278)

Niamh. 26-07-2016 01:39 PM

Playboy Model banned from every fitness club in LA

What a complete ****** she is, I hope that woman comes forward and presses charges against her. Nasty little bitch

Dani Mathers: What happened when a Playboy Playmate posted a photo of an unwitting naked woman on Snapchat
'If I can’t see unsee this then you can’t either'

http://i.imgur.com/XwC7Osl.jpg?1

This Snapchat didn’t disappear after 10 seconds.

Dani Mathers, Playboy’s 2015 Playmate of the Year, was at L.A. Fitness on Wednesday when the body of a fellow gym-goer offended her. The 29-year-old took to Snapchat to post the woman’s body — naked, on her story.

The caption: “If I can’t see unsee this then you can’t either.” It pictured Mathers, sporting weight-lifting gloves and a Nike tank top, covering her mouth in false-shock. What resulted was likely thousands looking at this woman’s nude body, fat-shamed by a blond Playmate, on Mathers’s public Snapchat.

The backlash was strong — Mathers has been banned from L.A. Fitness, indefinitely suspended from her radio gig on a popular Los Angeles station and predictably lambasted on the Internet.

She apologized, then deleted her Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat, according to the New York Daily News.

But apologies don’t work in court. And that’s where Mathers might be headed next.

That’s because LA Fitness banned Mathers from all 800-plus of its gyms, then notified the Los Angeles Police Department that Mathers photographed a member in its locker room. That’s strictly prohibited, the Los Angeles Times reported.

“Her behavior is appalling and puts every member at risk of losing their privacy,” said Jill Greuling, the company’s executive vice president of operations.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-a7143046.html

Tom4784 26-07-2016 01:41 PM

What a vindictive bitch. I hope she gets dragged through the courts.

Nicky91 26-07-2016 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 8853683)

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

MB. 26-07-2016 02:03 PM

This unfortunately all feels very CBB-housemate-in-the-making because they take the ones nobody else will

VanessaFeltz. 26-07-2016 02:04 PM

good riddance

Niamh. 26-07-2016 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 8853747)
This unfortunately all feels very CBB-housemate-in-the-making because they take the ones nobody else will

Oh God, that is true :/

Amy Jade 26-07-2016 02:11 PM

What a horrible person, why would you do that to somebody?

I know it's disgusting to have done this anyway but if the poor victim was in a gym she was likely trying to shift the weigh this evil bitch decided to make fun of

Hope the poor woman she tried to humiliate is ok :(

Niamh. 26-07-2016 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8853777)
What a horrible person, why would you do that to somebody?

I know it's disgusting to have done this anyway but if the poor victim was in a gym she was likely trying to shift the weigh this evil bitch decided to make fun of

Hope the poor woman she tried to humiliate is ok :(

She hasn't come forward to press charges so no doubt she's absolutely mortified and trying not to draw more attention to it

Amy Jade 26-07-2016 02:18 PM

Selfishly I hope she does come forward to sue but can't help but understand her probably just keeping her head down

arista 26-07-2016 03:56 PM

Yes but its Typical of USA Women
who have more power that over here

T* 26-07-2016 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 8853683)

LaLaLand 26-07-2016 04:02 PM

Good. Horrible cow.

Liam- 26-07-2016 05:15 PM

She finds fat disgusting, yet she's not that bothered about her mouth being 3x too big for her face, figures.

Lostie! 26-07-2016 05:17 PM

Evil little bitch. Well deserves all the backlash she gets.

Livia 26-07-2016 07:00 PM

Apart from the fact she's a rude horrorbag, look at the ****ing gob on her!

Toy Soldier 26-07-2016 09:01 PM

Nothing quite like mocking someone's physical appearance to teach them a lesson for mocking people's physical appearance, eh...

Marsh. 26-07-2016 09:05 PM

At least her victim probably is wearing the body God gave her proudly and not an over paid plastic surgeon.

Ammi 27-07-2016 06:16 AM

...I'm glad that LA Fitness banned her...that's some shaming karma right there in her being exposed for what she did.../so cruel, I have no idea of what kind of amusement or whatever that someone would get out of doing something like that...

kirklancaster 27-07-2016 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 8856662)
At least her victim probably is wearing the body God gave her proudly and not an over paid plastic surgeon.

:clap1::clap1::clap1:

Livia 27-07-2016 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 8856540)
Nothing quite like mocking someone's physical appearance to teach them a lesson for mocking people's physical appearance, eh...

I would agree normally but she humiliated a woman about her body not just in private but on the Internet. Therefore she is a **** and all bets are off.

I'm surprised that when she smiles, the top of her head doesn't fall down the back.

kirklancaster 27-07-2016 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 8854538)
She finds fat disgusting, yet she's not that bothered about her mouth being 3x too big for her face, figures.

:joker:

kirklancaster 27-07-2016 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 8859527)
I would agree normally but she humiliated a woman about her body not just in private but on the Internet. Therefore she is a **** and all bets are off.

I'm surprised that when she smiles, the top of her head doesn't fall down the back.

:joker::joker::joker: A surreal image if ever there was one. :hee:

kirklancaster 27-07-2016 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 8856540)

It's called 'Poetic Justice' T.S.

Niamh. 27-07-2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 8859527)

Yeah such a violation of that womans privacy in a place where she should feel totally secure too. I understand why that woman hasn't come forward but it's a pity because if she had and that girl had to face criminal charges it would be a good deterrent for anyone else thinking about doing something like that in the future. Stuff like this is one very very bad thing about the internet, it gives bullies and nasty people like her a much bigger platform to spread their horrible-ness from and the results can so much more devastating for their victims.

VanessaFeltz. 27-07-2016 09:56 AM

The most disgusting thing is that she is fat shaming her when that woman is there for.. to do healthy activities?