ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Jason Worst male winner ever? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306349)

TomC 26-07-2016 09:39 PM

Deffo not, Cameron, Brian Belo and I'd guess Sam Evans and Luke Anderson were worse.

rionablue 26-07-2016 09:40 PM

I am really really disappointed. Why would people vote for Jason to win the money when he already had 20 thousand. And he has been so miserable lately. Wait for Charley jumping on him now to steal some of the limelight. Hughie and Ev are my true winners tonight

MB. 26-07-2016 09:41 PM

...no? He's superior to Sam, Cameron and Aaron, and at least equal to the likes of Anthony and Craig

Withano 26-07-2016 09:41 PM

I hated Anthony, I only disliked Jason.. But then again Anthony didnt have competition so it didnt feel much of a loss

Pete. 26-07-2016 09:41 PM

Undeniably

Tom4784 26-07-2016 09:42 PM

It's a tie between him, Sam, Cameron and Anthony tbh.

Mystic Mock 26-07-2016 09:42 PM

His a poor winner, but this programme has had Pete Bennett as a winner.

Moosething 26-07-2016 09:43 PM

Nope

EspeonBB 26-07-2016 09:44 PM

He's not a great winner but not the worst

Oaker 26-07-2016 09:44 PM

I think he's tied with Aaron

Mystic Mock 26-07-2016 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 8857463)
At least you're predictable Hayden.:bored:

Yay to you and your predictable personality.:idc:

We all have patterns tbf.

It's just like how I knew who would support Jason before he even opened his mouth.

RhysJones 26-07-2016 09:46 PM

No, i think he's a good winner, but Sam is one the worst

Macie Lightfoot 26-07-2016 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 8857517)
...no? He's superior to Sam, Cameron and Aaron, and at least equal to the likes of Anthony and Craig

...x

FacelessME 26-07-2016 09:56 PM

I guess BB 2014 didn't happen at all then?

Epic. 31-12-2016 01:09 PM

Jason > Sam > Cameron > Aaron

Daniel. 31-12-2016 01:11 PM

Yes

Babayaro. 31-12-2016 01:18 PM

Not even nearly

Jason. 31-12-2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bah HuMBug (Post 8857517)

Pretty much this.

And an extremely unpopular opinion but I'm kinda glad he beat Hughie? (who's beyond overrated on here and in general)

Daniel. 31-12-2016 01:28 PM

He's worse than the Sam and Aaron

Lostie! 31-12-2016 01:35 PM

The OTT level of hate he gets on here is still bizarre.

Epic. 31-12-2016 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Xmas (Post 9116802)
Pretty much this.

And an extremely unpopular opinion but I'm kinda glad he beat Hughie? (who's beyond overrated on here and in general)

...what?

Hughie isn't really exceptionally popular here. In fact there was way more votes here in favour of Jason winning over him in both the winner poll and the runner up poll. He may have fans but I've seen plenty here call him overrated, not just you

LaLaLand 31-12-2016 01:37 PM

No, that would be Sam Evans.

Jason. 31-12-2016 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicD (Post 9116809)
...what?

Hughie isn't really exceptionally popular here. In fact there was way more votes here in favour of Jason winning over him in both the winner poll and the runner up poll. He may have fans but I've seen plenty here call him overrated

Yeah I was expecting a reply from you.

I mean he's easily the the second most popular BB17 housemate on here after Jayne. And whether more people were in favour of Jason winning or not is irrelevant as I'm judging on the series as a whole. Jason was virtually non-existent in the first few weeks whereas Hughie was consistently popular and had a lot of support as early as Week 2, none of which I really understood as I didn't see the appeal whatsoever (especially in the later weeks because honestly I got bored of him after Week 4)

Also r.e Jason getting more votes than Hughie in the winning polls: I guess you're also forgetting the uproar on this forum the night of the final when Jason did win and him pretty much being labelled as the worst winner/housemate ever and topping the worst winner polls (even when Helen Wood exists and about 97% of this forum are anti-Helen). I mean this poll and the other two you bump up every other week are perfect examples. I'm not complaining though, he was awful but Hughie's by far the more popular housemate of the two as far as TiBB standards go. Not to mention most Jason supporters also liked Hughie, whereas the same can't be said for Hughie supporters.

I honestly disliked both so either one winning was a lose-lose situation for me. I'd rather Andy won after both Evelyn and Jayne had been evicted.

Epic. 31-12-2016 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Xmas (Post 9116824)
Yeah I was expecting a reply from you.

I mean he's easily the the second most popular BB17 housemate on here after Jayne. And whether more people were in favour of Jason winning or not is irrelevant as I'm judging on the series as a whole. Jason was virtually non-existent in the first few weeks whereas Hughie was consistently popular and had a lot of support as early as Week 2, none of which I really understood as I didn't see the appeal whatsoever.

Also r.e Jason getting more votes than Hughie in the winning polls: I guess you're also forgetting the uproar on this forum the night of the final when Jason did win and him pretty much being labelled as the worst winner/housemate ever and being compared to some even worse housemates in the past. (I mean this poll and the other two you bump up every other week are perfect examples).

Anyway I honestly disliked both so either one winning was a lose-lose situation for me. I'd rather Andy won after both Evelyn and Jayne had been evicted.

Evelyn and Laura are more popular here than Hughie.

In answer to you and probably a couple others being baffled by the appeal Hughie had I can explain. It's just general things. People find him naturally funny, completely genuine and down to earth, and not playing up to the cameras at all. It would be the usual reasons shows like this would have a public favourite. I personally like him moreso for how he displays his bisexuality despite being an irish traveller, and doesn't have anything to hide about himself and is completely open even though he comes from a reserved background. It's fine if you found him overrated, not funny or annoying, but anyway there's the appeal of him explained.

I don't even mind Jason that much. I saw a YouTube video Andy posted interviewing him and hearing about the struggles Jason actually had in the later weeks does bump him up in my estimation a bit. It's just that Hughie was a much larger contributer to the season for me, even though Jason was arguably the quote-unquote "Main Character" of the season, what with the amount of storylines and impact he had to certain plots and plot twists

Babayaro. 31-12-2016 02:05 PM

I quite liked Hughie at the time, but he doesn't age well at all as a housemate. Looking back, he was a bit of a terror.