ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   BB/BOTS expected Hughie to win? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306456)

Robodog 27-07-2016 03:28 PM

BB/BOTS expected Hughie to win?

It hit me this morning.

B*witched on the show (being an Irish band) would perfectly suit Hughie's victory, him being the odds on favourite to win. The show even ended with Irish dancing on the stage.

Luke K's brilliant set climaxed with impressions of Hughie (Jason was only featured quickly halfway through the set)

Seems like the show was aimed at a probable Hughie victory. Goes to show you never can tell.

Mullens123 27-07-2016 03:31 PM

Emma and Rylan both basically admitted they wanted a Hughie win... production are probably annoyed they didnt get their way... Jason winning is basically the Brexit of the BB world.

Vanessa 27-07-2016 03:33 PM

They tried so hard to shaft Jason it backfired on their ass :laugh3:

y.winter 27-07-2016 03:58 PM

I've been thinking the same. The b*witched was quite obvious.

Cal. 27-07-2016 04:01 PM

Yeah I thought the B*Witched thing and the fact the impressionist had Hughie as the climax of his impressions suggested they'd planned for a Hughie win.

MB. 27-07-2016 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8860294)

His final week edit is likely what gave him the extra support he needed to win and a similar thing happened with Helen (not that I'm equating the two outside of that, because there's very little else to be compared), so I highly doubt there was any such plan in place

Paula D 27-07-2016 04:04 PM

I definitely thought that when the comedian ended with a long impression of Hughie, he obviously put a lot of work into that because it's not an easy accent to do.

Would have been a brilliant ending if Hughie had won.

RhysJones 27-07-2016 04:15 PM

The comedian (Luke i think) would have most likely finished with the housemate who contributed most drama to the series. Could have ended with anybody really, doesn't matter really. But i think everybody was expecting Hughie to win.

hot2go 27-07-2016 06:06 PM

Quote:

Yes it did ....I didn't know why till I heard the ref from Rylan about Jason being the oldest winner ever.
Proves what a crap show BOTS is since Rylan took over.....with him, Emma, Laura and Sam all saying they wanted a different winner....that's so bad and so unprofessional

Jordan. 27-07-2016 06:07 PM

Well he was winning until the last hour of the finale

Jan S 27-07-2016 06:49 PM

Quote:

that they did

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8860764)
Yes it did ....I didn't know why till I heard the ref from Rylan about Jason being the oldest winner ever.
Proves what a crap show BOTS is since Rylan took over.....with him, Emma, Laura and Sam all saying they wanted a different winner....that's so bad and so unprofessional

well, to be fair to emma and rylan, there were their predictions from the start and those are always read out - and then they expressed their surprise at jason winning BB. as for those others losers, their bitterness was palpable :nono:

Epic. 27-10-2016 01:45 PM

It's all the editors faults. He wasn't even major at all in the last few episodes, and they featured Jackson and Jason much more in the last few episode.

Jason. 27-10-2016 02:55 PM

Hughie is still overrated

Greg! 27-10-2016 02:59 PM

Jason was such a waste of a winner ugh. Feel sorry for gals that wasted money voting for that bore

Epic. 27-10-2016 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg! (Post 9031690)
Jason was such a waste of a winner ugh. Feel sorry for gals that wasted money voting for that bore

How did he go from progressively getting more boos throughout the night to then winning and getting so much more cheers than boos?