ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   If Marnie had explained about her mammary display the vibe would be different (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306791)

jennyfromtheblock8 31-07-2016 10:28 PM

If Marnie had explained about her mammary display the vibe would be different

Meaning if she went up to Saira and the others and whispered sorry I have been dared to flash my boobs is that ok. It would of turned from a disrespectful act to a playful hi jinxs one. In the context that it happened it seemed plain vile and ugly.

Shame shame shame

fitz2k2 31-07-2016 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyfromtheblock8 (Post 8873394)
Meaning if she went up to Saira and the others and whispered sorry I have been dared to flash my boobs is that ok. It would of turned from a disrespectful act to a playful hi jinxs one. In the context that it happened it seemed plain vile and ugly.

Shame shame shame

Agreed and also shows how easy she is persuaded to do things. Plus showed her age big time. I can def see older housemates putting her up for evictions

Black Dagger 31-07-2016 10:47 PM

It did show her up to be a bit of a terrible person being led on by such moronic drips. It's a shame because just prior when she went in to try and console her I thought she was easily the best Geordie housemate, albeit bc the rest were terrible and she just completely blew it.

Drew. 01-08-2016 12:22 AM

She's let herself down big time. Just moments before she was telling Saira she would never be rude or disrespect her because shes a mother so she went back on her word within a few minutes, she's a total bull****ter who upsets people then tells them what they want to hear to try and make them feel good after without meaning it.

Ammi 01-08-2016 07:08 AM

..it was ironic really with Saira having just said that Marnie was a 'different person' when she had been drinking alcohol...at the time she said it Marnie hadn't been drinking so seemed completely sincere in her empathy etc but it now seems like something she may have seen in Marnie before but that we haven't...I'm not in anyway condoning Marnie's behaviour but I do think that she's probably going to get most of the dislike for this when it was equally many of them being horrid and mean...would it be something that she would have done without active encouragement....hmmmm...a 'weak' person but not necessarily a mean one because of that one mean act...it'll all be how she is now when she's sober and reflects etc...

Gusto Brunt 01-08-2016 07:10 AM

A lot of people forget Marnie is 24 years old. A full grown woman.

She's not a 16 year old.

Accepting dares at her age are pathetic. She's pathetic. The woman needs to grow up.

Nicky91 01-08-2016 07:17 AM

Marnie needs to be ejected or evicted asap :hehe:

Ellen 01-08-2016 07:23 AM

Bear was using that situation to get at Saira because he doesnt like her. Marnie is a grown woman and needs to pack in the silly childish actions and let people do their own dirty work.

Marsh. 01-08-2016 06:03 PM

It's funny actually. In doing so she proved Saira's earlier observation about how she changes with booze entirely correct. 1-0 to Saira.

Natalie. 01-08-2016 06:57 PM

She could have just not done it at all

Anaesthesia 01-08-2016 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 8874959)
It's funny actually. In doing so she proved Saira's earlier observation about how she changes with booze entirely correct. 1-0 to Saira.

Yup.

hot2go 01-08-2016 07:38 PM

Truth or dare doesn't make it right,,,even if she had explained herself

parmnion 01-08-2016 07:43 PM

I will have to try that one..

Excuse me madam, I have been dared to shake my dingaling in your face, be calm it will be over in a second.