ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Grant's tears over reaction?? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307166)

Miranda123 05-08-2016 11:03 PM

Grant's tears over reaction??

Grant Bovey on BBOTS getting all choked up over the audience reaction makes me sad

Sad for all the people he owed money to when he declared himself bankrupt, sad at him keeping his 57 room mansion in Surrey while some small business owners went under due to his debts

And desperate to see the man have a f..king shave

"you are not 23 and designer stubble just makes you look like an extra from an old western movie" DICKHEAD

mr rochester 05-08-2016 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 8887607)
Grant Bovey on BBOTS getting all choked up over the audience reaction makes me sad

Sad for all the people he owed money to when he declared himself bankrupt, sad at him keeping his 57 room mansion in Surrey while some small business owners went under due to his debts

And desperate to see the man have a f..king shave

"you are not 23 and designer stubble just makes you look like an extra from an old western movie" DICKHEAD

Yep - well said

armand.kay 05-08-2016 11:22 PM

well this thread is an overreaction.

Lstan 05-08-2016 11:52 PM

Crocodile tears.

Daffodil 06-08-2016 12:52 PM

I have looked into my crystal ball ... and I see Grant trying desperately to woo Marnie after the show in order to make mega bucks in magazine deals. Or am I just a cynical old witch? lol

Gusto Brunt 06-08-2016 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 8888483)
I have looked into my crystal ball ... and I see Grant trying desperately to woo Marnie after the show in order to make mega bucks in magazine deals. Or am I just a cynical old witch? lol

He'll definitely have sex with her. She has a hard time keeping her knickers up as it is with guys she mildly fancies but it could be a little bit more there with Grant.

So yes, have it off, then maybe a 6 month relationship where she will declare, 'Grant is the first real man I have ever had.'

-Sue- 06-08-2016 01:02 PM

No offence OP but Grant is one of those men I hate and could easily kick with both feet a cheat... so the sooner karma catches up with him the better :D

mr rochester 06-08-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Sue- (Post 8888496)
No offence OP but Grant is one of those men I hate and could easily kick with both feet a cheat... so the sooner karma catches up with him the better :D

It already has caught him. He got booted out first and his departure was barely noticed due to the news about Biggins and the vote for Unbearable to be nominated every week. He got slammed over his behaviour with Marnie and Frankie on BOTS (oh how he cringed with his lovely daughters watching) ...He acquitted his intent to 'just be himself' and we saw him for what his being represented. He was never a celebrity in the first place. He was a notorious womaniser and bankrupt - where his lack of moral fibre impacted badly on so many innocent people. To quote the bard - he should 'Get thee to a nunnery' - no one will miss him and he has made an un-holy show of himself.

kirklancaster 06-08-2016 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 8888494)
He'll definitely have sex with her. She has a hard time keeping her knickers up as it is with guys she mildly fancies but it could be a little bit more there with Grant.

So yes, have it off, then maybe a 6 month relationship where she will declare, 'Grant is the first real man I have ever had.'

Or he will get her to invest all her earnings in one of his new companies then siphon it off as 'earnings' before bankrupting it and moving on.

Gusto Brunt 06-08-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 8888625)
Or he will get her to invest all her earnings in one of his new companies then siphon it off as 'earnings' before bankrupting it and moving on.

Either way, they will make headlines.

Good or bad. :p

rusticgal 06-08-2016 03:33 PM

Well I have to agree..

Daffodil 06-08-2016 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 8888621)
It already has caught him. He got booted out first and his departure was barely noticed due to the news about Biggins and the vote for Unbearable to be nominated every week. He got slammed over his behaviour with Marnie and Frankie on BOTS (oh how he cringed with his lovely daughters watching) ...He acquitted his intent to 'just be himself' and we saw him for what his being represented. He was never a celebrity in the first place. He was a notorious womaniser and bankrupt - where his lack of moral fibre impacted badly on so many innocent people. To quote the bard - he should 'Get thee to a nunnery' - no one will miss him and he has made an un-holy show of himself.

lol @ nunnery .... but please lock up the nuns first!