ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Transcript of what Biggins said [Update: transcript confirmed by C5 to be fake] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307170)

Samm 06-08-2016 01:05 AM

Transcript of what Biggins said [Update: transcript confirmed by C5 to be fake]

Quote:

[Aubrey: It's just I think the cops, man, they're so racist, you can't defend it.
Renee: Listen, I know some cops they're not all bad, it's the top brass...
Aubrey: Right, that's what I mean, it's the captains of the police and the men on the street are just following orders.
Ricky: It's scary, I wouldn't want to live there.
Bear: F*fck them cops, man, that's bull****.
Biggins: But it must be said one would have no reason to worry if they weren't commiting a crime.
Aubrey: That's not true, they shoot black folks for nothing, I'm telling you.
Biggins: I just think that some of them are acting suspicously and maybe if you are a black man you shouldn't chance your luck like that, you know? You have to show respect to the cops, and statistically black people commit more crimes! I'm sorry, that's just a fact.
Katie: Isn't that because of society...
Biggins: Well, look, that might be part of it, but I heard from a scientist that black people have brains that are more likely to commit crimes.
(RIcky's eyes bulge out. Bear laughs and claps his hands.)
Bear: Biggins, my son, I thought I was the conroversial one mate, I tell you what!
Biggins: No, it's true, it's not racist at all, but black people and white people evolved in different contintents and they are different...
Aubrey: But that's going back to prehistoric times...
Biggins: They're still different, I'm sorry! Look at how black people have those wide nostrils compared to us, now, that's a difference on the outside. That means there can be differences on the inside too, like in the brain.
Renee: There might be something to that.
Katie: What scientist said this, what channel was it on...
Biggins: It wasn't on tv, dear, I have many friends, look, James will tell you, James, come over here.
(James is walking by and comes over.)
Biggins: James, you don't believe in climate change, do you?
James: Well, it's not that I don't' believe, but I don't believe it is man made...
Biggins: Right, and you've had scientists say things like that haven't you, scientists who aren't afraid to go against the grain and tell the TRUTH.
(Samantha calls James away.)
Katie: Biggins, I think that's going too far, I really do...
Aubrey: Listen, Hitler had scientists saying things about the Jews...
Bear: Woah! Bang! Right in there with the Hitler!
Grant: Err...
Biggins: No, don't bring Hitler into this, I don't know who his scientists were, obviously even if what they said was true he went too far with what he did...
Katie: He killed millions of Jews!
Biggins: Right, but how many Arabs have the Jews killed? Oops, I'm sorry, I forgot you were one of them. HAHAHAHAHA. Look, sorry, Katie, I'm not saying...look if I was a Nazi I'd have you locked up in that jail over there and it would be my own personal concentration camp!
Ricky: Christ!
Biggins: It's only a laugh, HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Renee: You can't joke about that stuff in America, okay, because the Jews run everything. Even Obama has to answer to them.
Biggins: Yes, fascinating, isn't it, Obama would have had to ride in the back of the bus when I was a youngster...and they didn't complain back then.
Aubrey: Who?
Biggins: The coloureds. They didn't complain about racism back then and there's something to be said for that! Maybe if they stopped complaing AS MUCH now, you know, maybe the police wouldn't be shooting them.
Aubrey: No, man, that's...what?
Grant: Umm...
Ricky: Biggins, I think you should say like, that was just a joke, you should clarify...
Bear: NAW man, ***** it, leave him alone, **** bruv, Biggins is a legend he can say what he wants!
Biggins: HAHAHAHAHAHA!
(Katie appears to be crying. Marnie spots this and walks over.)
Marnie: What's wrong, luv?
Aubrey: Katie, are you...
Katie: No, it's okay, just leave it...
Bear: She's crying, bruv!
(Biggins gets up.)
Biggins: I'm going to get a drink.
(He walks off.)
Renee: I can't believe the **** he said!
Katie(sobbing): My great gran....concentration...
Aubrey: **** that was *****ed up.
Bear: I love it, man, I love it! YEAH!
(Bear punches the air.)

Biggins' conversation with BB will be shown in full tomorrow.

Source
Mess that's really bad

Cal. 06-08-2016 01:05 AM

It's not real

Samm 06-08-2016 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who Is She? (Post 8887876)
It's not real

The DS poster is reliable apparently!

Headie 06-08-2016 01:08 AM

No, THIS is the real transcript of Biggins offensive comments which got him ejected:

Aubrey: I love Britney Spears, her now song is so catchy
Katie: I agree, Make Me Ooh is so good!
Saira: When I first heard it I actually cried of happiness
Biggins: Actually, I prefer Rise, it's a far superior song

AProducer'sWetDream 06-08-2016 01:08 AM

I highly doubt this is real.

Jason. 06-08-2016 01:12 AM

If that's real then he's vile.

Firewire 06-08-2016 01:17 AM

I think this is totally fabricated

Shaun 06-08-2016 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 8887881)
No, THIS is the real transcript of Biggins offensive comments which got him ejected:

Aubrey: I love Britney Spears, her now song is so catchy
Katie: I agree, Make Me Ooh is so good!
Saira: When I first heard it I actually cried of happiness
Biggins: Actually, I prefer Rise, it's a far superior song

:joker:

Jack_ 06-08-2016 01:21 AM

If this is fake then surely whoever wrote this needs to watch their back cause if it gets traction, Biggins' legal team aren't going to be happy

ThriceShy 06-08-2016 01:24 AM

I'm stunned by this.

When I heard he had been removed I assumed he had just been slagging bisexuals off again, or had perhaps casually used a word like "golliwog" or something.

This is beyond belief. Even if you believed all that, why on earth would you say it on TV?

Greg! 06-08-2016 01:25 AM

It seems too accurate to be fake, it reads like how the housemates speak if you know what I mean

Rob! 06-08-2016 01:28 AM

"I'm going to get a drink." *walks off* :laugh2:

**** me that's awful :laugh: if that's real then I'm pretty sure that's the last we'll be seeing of Christopher Biggins.

bitontheslide 06-08-2016 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 8887911)
I'm stunned by this.

When I heard he had been removed I assumed he had just been slagging bisexuals off again, or had perhaps casually used a word like "golliwog" or something.

This is beyond belief. Even if you believed all that, why on earth would you say it on TV?

i'm reluctant to take the bait if it is fake but the bit about Kate and his own personal concentration camp does it for me :shocked:

ThriceShy 06-08-2016 01:36 AM

It sounds like a parody.

It's almost like it is so offensive that it is no longer offensive. Like a film being so bad it is good.

Was on the wind up or what?

Northern Monkey 06-08-2016 01:40 AM

It kind of seems legit.I can imagine him coming out with that.He sometimes does'nt think before he speaks.He needs to remember he's on telly.

Shaun 06-08-2016 01:41 AM

If it was a real transcript then he wouldn't be the only one reprimanded. Renee would be for "the Jews run everything", Bear's career would be in tatters for laughing along with it, Aubrey would probably for calling all cops racist, idk...it seems too much to be true...

Macie Lightfoot 06-08-2016 01:42 AM

yeah I have a hard time believing this isn't some elaborate fan fiction but we'll see!

bitontheslide 06-08-2016 01:50 AM

hmm, the trashy star are running a story inline with the transcript

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-br...-out-Nazi-joke

Bosses said the bookies’ hot favourite had been axed after he made “a number of comments capable of causing great offence”.

They added: “Big Brother does not tolerate offensive language capable of causing widespread offence.”

The Daily Star can reveal the final straw came when he made a remark about Nazi extermination camps earlier this week, but producers decided not to air it.

The comic made the gaffe as he talked to Jewish housemate Katie Waissel.

She was reduced to tears while other housemates looked on in shock.

But yesterday show bosses sensationally booted him out – meaning he is likely to miss out on his £150,000 appearance fee.

The “joke” is too insensitive to repeat

minty3 06-08-2016 01:53 AM

If that transcript is true then he deserved to be removed

Wizard. 06-08-2016 01:56 AM

Marnie never says "luv" someone put a lot of effort into this lol.

Northern Monkey 06-08-2016 02:01 AM

Well we'll find out what he really said later.

jet 06-08-2016 02:12 AM

I very much doubt that transcript was one conversation in one sitting. He obviously said something totally unacceptable to be booted off and I heard he made a tasteless joke about Nazi's and concentration camps but not a word was mentioned about what he supposedly said about black people, and surely there would have been an absolute outcry about that also if it were true...:amazed:
It's all very upsetting...this series is so awful on so many levels...

Withano 06-08-2016 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 8887931)
hmm, the trashy star are running a story inline with the transcript

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-br...-out-Nazi-joke

Bosses said the bookies’ hot favourite had been axed after he made “a number of comments capable of causing great offence”.

They added: “Big Brother does not tolerate offensive language capable of causing widespread offence.”

The Daily Star can reveal the final straw came when he made a remark about Nazi extermination camps earlier this week, but producers decided not to air it.

The comic made the gaffe as he talked to Jewish housemate Katie Waissel.

She was reduced to tears while other housemates looked on in shock.

But yesterday show bosses sensationally booted him out – meaning he is likely to miss out on his £150,000 appearance fee.

The “joke” is too insensitive to repeat

Wait. omg. (Unless the stars source was the ds post). If this is what was said can they even air it? Its like the most offensive thing ive read. So offensive i was certain it was a joke.

bitontheslide 06-08-2016 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 8887973)
Wait. omg. (Unless the stars source was the ds post). If this is what was said can they even air it? Its like the most offensive thing ive read. So offensive i was certain it was a joke.

part of me thinks how could anyone with media experience come out with that. If it really is true, its beyond shocking.

Maru 06-08-2016 02:29 AM

If this is true, they've done such a fantastic job at casting this season... at least 1/4th of the cast are ejections waiting to happen