ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Saira laying into Chloe ! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307188)

Robodog 06-08-2016 10:20 AM

Saira laying into Chloe !

What is the matter with Saira?

She was laying into Chloe so bad about kissing Bear. Worst of all - Saira's face was so full of anger and bitterness. She looked like a Jack Russell about to savage a rat.

Poor Chloe. She kept her cool, gave Saira her very honest, sensible reasoning, but Saira didn't listen one jot.

Saira just hissed at her and stormed off. Dreadful behaviour.

CAN YOU IMAGINE someone doing that to Saira?: Imagine Chloe had judged her, intimidated her and then stormed off. DO you think Saira would accept that?

I call massive hypocrite.

Denver 06-08-2016 10:32 AM

its probably because they as both in relationships and shouldnt be cheating

Robodog 06-08-2016 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 8888334)
its probably because they as both in relationships and shouldnt be cheating

Doesn't sound like they are in relationships ( i think Chloe only said that to keep Heavy D at bay)

But even if they were - who does Saira think she is to steam in there full of such angry, bitter judgment?

hot2go 06-08-2016 10:51 AM

Saira is one of the most judgemental housemates ever.

chuff me dizzy 06-08-2016 11:03 AM

"I would rather eat my own **** " then stuck to Bears side because no one else will entertain her

Patricia4 06-08-2016 11:37 AM

I felt sick watching and listening to her with Bear on live feed what a two faced bitch I cant wait for her to go.

chuff me dizzy 06-08-2016 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 8888398)
I felt sick watching and listening to her with Bear on live feed what a two faced bitch I cant wait for her to go.

Only 2 faces ? :joker: He needs to keep away from the poison cow

bitontheslide 06-08-2016 11:58 AM

Saira has such aggressive body language. Even the most simplistic of comments seem to be delivered with a snarl which automatically puts peoples backs up. Truly weird :laugh:

chuff me dizzy 06-08-2016 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 8888418)
Saira has such aggressive body language. Even the most simplistic of comments seem to be delivered with a snarl which automatically puts peoples backs up. Truly weird :laugh:

The snarls are what get me ,if someone spoke to me in that tone and with that face, they would soon regret doing it,no way someone would talk to me in the way she speaks to people

jaxie 06-08-2016 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8888363)
"I would rather eat my own **** " then stuck to Bears side because no one else will entertain her

That really isn't something I'd say to anyone in this particular house, they might take her at face value. Don't let anyone make you food.

jaxie 06-08-2016 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8888419)
The snarls are what get me ,if someone spoke to me in that tone and with that face, they would soon regret doing it,no way someone would talk to me in the way she speaks to people

It does make you wonder how she's got on to TV with Loose Women etc. She is an incredibly unpleasant woman. Maybe she gets work because she scares them into it? :shrug:

Northern Monkey 06-08-2016 12:44 PM

I don't understand why Chloe did'nt just say '**** off you nosey cow'.That would be most people's reaction.

Daffodil 06-08-2016 12:48 PM

Saira is a pain the arse. She keeps going on and on almost as though she want to get the other person to crack. I felt sorry for her at first, but not now. I do wonder if she is hoping to bring out the latent racist in the people she argues with, in order to bring people down.

Gusto Brunt 06-08-2016 12:51 PM

She gets so aggressive.