ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Biggins reveals the reasons for being ejected (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307247)

Drew. 06-08-2016 11:29 PM

Biggins reveals the reasons for being ejected

sorry to link u all to the sun but it has to be done

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...t-him-the-axe/

Quote:

The 67-year-old actor said: “I found Katie and said ‘I am mortified. I would never do anything to upset you. I love you and I’m really sorry’.”

Biggins had earlier made a concentration camp “joke” to the Jewish former X Factor star, 30, as fellow housemates rowed in the bathroom.

He said: “You better be careful or they’ll be putting you in a shower and taking you to a room.”

AProducer'sWetDream 06-08-2016 11:32 PM

:umm2: I can't beleive he would be so stupid. He watches the show- he sould know better.

Jack_ 06-08-2016 11:33 PM

...so he was ejected for a badly judged joke?

Amy Jade 06-08-2016 11:34 PM

I thought there was more to it than tonights clips...awful 'joke' he should have known better.

Mystic Mock 06-08-2016 11:34 PM

“You better be careful or they’ll be putting you in a shower and taking you to a room.”

Is it bad of me that this comment is amusing me in a car crash way?

Rob! 06-08-2016 11:35 PM

Sorry but that's insane. Yes it's a poor comment and some of his views were ridiculous but no. Bear should not still be in there over him.

armand.kay 06-08-2016 11:35 PM

To be fare this was all for his own good. The way he was going he would of probably said something career ruining.

armand.kay 06-08-2016 11:36 PM

Also from the dr convo I gathered that he said that earlier in the week and they only gave him an off screen warning.

Drew. 06-08-2016 11:37 PM

Idk what to make of it all. These are the types of jokes you can get away with to people you're close to who share the same sense of humour as you, but it's risky business doing it on national TV in a house full of random people. But then this has been building up with more than 1 warning which he's ignored so harsh or not, it's his own fault

Marsh. 06-08-2016 11:37 PM

Quote:

He said: “You better be careful or they’ll be putting you in a shower and taking you to a room.”
Omg :joker:

Jack_ 06-08-2016 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8890413)
“You better be careful or they’ll be putting you in a shower and taking you to a room.”

Is it bad of me that this comment is amusing me in a car crash way?

No, I laughed too because it's a joke

I feel bad for Katie because she was obviously someone he shouldn't have said it to, but at the end of the day a joke's a joke, nothing more, nothing less

Jack_ 06-08-2016 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew. (Post 8890427)
Idk what to make of it all. These are the types of jokes you can get away with to people you're close to who share the same sense of humour as you, but it's risky business doing it on national TV in a house full of random people. But then this has been building up with more than 1 warning which he's ignored so harsh or not, it's his own fault

I agree he should've known better than to say this in the house but that's only because things like that get you ejected these days, it doesn't mean it should be like that

Firewire 06-08-2016 11:39 PM

"I have black neighbours" bye

Lstan 06-08-2016 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew. (Post 8890393)
sorry to link u all to the sun but it has to be done

You should be ASHAMED :fist:

ThriceShy 06-08-2016 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 8890416)
Sorry but that's insane. Yes it's a poor comment and some of his views were ridiculous but no. Bear should not still be in there over him.

Why do people keep wanting to make this about bear? Bear has done nothing wrong really and been the victim of some vile actions, including having his food spat in.

The only person that has deserved ejection this series is Aubrey.

Marsh. 06-08-2016 11:41 PM

The fact Aubrey and Bear remain in the house despite calling their fellow housemates' health and safety into question yet Biggins is chucked out for making an ill judged joke (that doesn't even make it near the top 10 most controversial things spoken in BB's 16 year history) is a joke in and of itself. :joker:

Ross. 06-08-2016 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 8890418)
To be fare this was all for his own good. The way he was going he would of probably said something career ruining.

Yeah I agree, I think if he continued he probably would've said something a lot worse

Drew. 06-08-2016 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 8890433)
I agree he should've known better than to say this in the house but that's only because things like that get you ejected these days, it doesn't mean it should be like that

I'd be more against it had he not been given the previous warnings, but the rules in this situation have been there from the start for him which he's not followed, it's not like the previous times where they've made up a rule in the spare of the moment and punished/ejected someone.

Marsh. 06-08-2016 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 8890439)
Bear has done nothing wrong really

Physical intimidation and violent acts used to be against the rules and get a housemate chucked out.

In comparison, poor Kitten was thrown out for much less than smashing a window with a mug.

Rob! 06-08-2016 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 8890439)
Why do people keep wanting to make this about bear? Bear has done nothing wrong really and been the victim of some vile actions, including having his food spat in.

The only person that has deserved ejection this series is Aubrey.

All the housemates feel intimidated by Bear, that's been said by a number of them. The reason Biggins was removed was for causing offence to housemates. it doesn't take a genius to work out.

Mystic Mock 06-08-2016 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 8890431)
No, I laughed too because it's a joke

I feel bad for Katie because she was obviously someone he shouldn't have said it to, but at the end of the day a joke's a joke, nothing more, nothing less

I always say that to my friends and family who take certain jokes a little too seriously in my eyes.

I get offended by malice more than a harmless joke.

ThriceShy 06-08-2016 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 8890446)
Physical intimidation and violent acts

Now you are bringing Heavy D into it.

Firewire 06-08-2016 11:46 PM

Omg Nikki is clocking on Twitter

Marsh. 06-08-2016 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 8890455)
Now you are bringing Heavy D into it.

So?

https://67.media.tumblr.com/39611438...u8fho1_500.gif

Jack_ 06-08-2016 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew. (Post 8890445)
I'd be more against it had he not been given the previous warnings, but the rules in this situation have been there from the start for him which he's not followed, it's not like the previous times where they've made up a rule in the spare of the moment and punished/ejected someone.

That's a fair point and it's his own doing I agree, but I still don't think that it should be this way. Unless you're actually violent towards another housemate or mercilessly bully someone I'm pretty much of the opinion that anything should go

The only ejection I can remember I've fully supported was Dennis'