ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Saira Khan 'gets death threats' after leaving the house (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307659)

Headie 11-08-2016 11:26 PM

Saira Khan 'gets death threats' after leaving the house

Quote:

Saira Khan has been the victim of death threats over her Celebrity Big Brother stint.

The Loose Women star was evicted on Tuesday night and found herself the target of hateful comments online.

On viewer tweeted simply: “Saira needs to die.”

“I can’t wait for Saira to die in a car crash or a house fire," another wrote (via The Sun).

Another harsh comment aimed at Saira came from Marnie Simpson's Geordie Shore co-star and former CBB winner Charlotte Crosby.

She tweeted: "I honestly hope SAIRA doesn't work again, for her bullying rank disrespectful behaviour. id be embarrassed to be one of your children."

However Saira has claimed she was the one being bullied on the show in her exit chat following Tuesday's live eviction.

She accused Marnie of making her feel 'degraded' after being targeted following a row between the pair.

"I think at that moment I had just come out of the Diary Room, crying my eyes out and feeling quite vulnerable," Saira reflected.

She told press: "It was offensive, I felt really degraded myself, and I really felt quite sorry for her for thinking she could do that to another woman and think it was funny - I was very disappointed in her.

"I felt it was degrading of her, I felt really sad, I felt bullied and insulted. So I felt disappointed that she had to do that as a prank."

Speaking on ITV's Loose Women on Wednesday, Saira admitted the experience was tough but confessed he had got "the biggest cheque in showbiz" to take part.

"I’ve got an extension coming up and I needed it to be paid for!" she quipped.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...h-threats.html
Poor Saira, no one deserves this :(

Xtopher 11-08-2016 11:30 PM

I still don't understand the hate she gets.

kirklancaster 11-08-2016 11:33 PM

There are an increasing number of sick, scummy people in the world now. It's scary to think about it.

I hope that Saira takes this lunacy in her stride and that her life quickly returns to normal. As you say Hayden - No one deserves this treatment.

Kazanne 11-08-2016 11:36 PM

Charlotte Crosby is a joke,she could only wish to be as classy as Saira,although Saira got on my tits at times,she was a lady and knew how to use a toilet !! Cosby is just scum

Clootie Dumpling 12-08-2016 12:17 AM

If I were Saira, I'd pay no attention to someone who gets so drunk they piss the bed on TV, then tell everyone about it!

Northern Monkey 12-08-2016 01:06 AM

I mean i did'nt particularly like the woman but she does'nt deserve the 'hope she dies' comments.
People can be very nasty.I would never wish death on anyone.

azi 12-08-2016 04:12 AM

Everyone gets hate like this after the show, especially the women.
Saira is a strong women, I hope this doesn't affect her :worry:

jaxie 12-08-2016 07:01 AM

Going for the sympathy vote to save her career after showing how unpleasant and obnoxious she is in BB house.

notime 12-08-2016 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xtopher (Post 8907007)
I still don't understand the hate she gets.

Pete. 12-08-2016 07:27 AM

Pray for Saira Khan :worry:

armand.kay 12-08-2016 07:35 AM

wow Jale still being a mess with people's post I see.

Cal. 12-08-2016 08:04 AM

I don't get what she's done. Charlotte was being so ****ing OTT with her tweets like does she realise she's supporting ****ing Marnie and Lewis?

chuff me dizzy 12-08-2016 08:07 AM

A member of "The gang" wanted Bear to have a slow,painful death" yesterday ....I didn't see one of their fellow gang members tell them they were out of order :idc:

ScottyT 12-08-2016 08:09 AM

The irony in Charlotte Crosby saying that. You've been used as a **** bucket by Gaz on national TV for the past 5 years.

y.winter 12-08-2016 08:43 AM

"id be embarrassed to be one of your children."

Oh look, it's the one who pissed in her bad on national TV and keeps making a fool of herself on TV.
It takes one to know one.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/938ba738...roxto2_250.gif

Cherie 12-08-2016 08:53 AM

It's a manipulated heavily edited TV show, why do people take it so seriously :shrug:

Cherie 12-08-2016 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8907568)
A member of "The gang" wanted Bear to have a slow,painful death" yesterday ....I didn't see one of their fellow gang members tell them they were out of order :idc:

Good point, he deserves it yadda yadda

JTM45 12-08-2016 09:10 AM

''via The Sun''...............hhmmmmm. Probably one of their employee's. Doubt if it's a reader because there's no spelling mistakes.

I actually thought on the whole that Saira was one of the more pleasant housemates from this series.

Jake. 12-08-2016 09:11 AM

Charlotte's comment is disgusting

lewis111 12-08-2016 09:13 AM

Mess at Charlotte calling someone else embarrassing
Saira in no way bullied anyone yet she's calling her that and supporting Marnie

chuff me dizzy 12-08-2016 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8907622)
Good point, he deserves it yadda yadda

Exactly !!

arista 12-08-2016 09:31 AM

These Punks should be Banned Online

the truth 12-08-2016 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 8907004)
Poor Saira, no one deserves this :(

who is that gorgeous black woman in your avatar

_Tom_ 12-08-2016 10:14 AM

Awful! Never understand why people take a TV show this far...:crazy:

Robodog 12-08-2016 11:07 AM

It's completely horrible and wrong.

This is the side of Big Brother that worries me these days; how much 'hate-stirring' goes on with it now. The eviction crowd have become so negative and angry, it makes it seem 'ok' to shout abusive insults at people who have done nothing worse than be on a game show.

Then you have the BOTS crowd who are generally fine but there are times when certain panellists or audience members say something really nasty about a HM and it gets cheers and applause. That worries me. By applauding people when they say something spiteful, it makes it look acceptable to be spiteful. Not only that, it encourages more people to do the same if they think that being spiteful will win you crowd approval.

Back in the old BB days, no one got booed unless you were really bad. Back then people were much more sporting and realistic about BB. It was only a game show and fair play to all those who go on it.

But these days, it's sunk into booing crowds shouting disgusting insults at HMs. Then you have BOTS crowds really cheering and applauding certain spiteful comments. Throw social media into the mix and no wonder it leads to death threats online. The hatred is pretty much encouraged as part of the show.