ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   heavy d calling out the showmance. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307774)

parmnion 13-08-2016 12:19 AM

heavy d calling out the showmance.

:cheer2:

right to their faces as well.....bb legend
:dance:

smudgie 13-08-2016 12:22 AM

He has it all sussed.
Loving the way he keeps telling Bear that James beat him tonight, when he keeps droning on about how he has survived two evictions.

Ian Coke 13-08-2016 03:54 AM

Couldn't heavy d's rant be seen as the thoughts of a bitter, misogynist grotesque lashing out at people who he, correctly, identifies as his betters?

Vanessa 13-08-2016 04:59 AM

Bear would easily beat Heavy D in a vote to save. Can't wait to see his ass walk out that door. He really can't stand that Bear was in the top two. Twat!

Cherie 13-08-2016 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian Coke (Post 8911588)
Couldn't heavy d's rant be seen as the thoughts of a bitter, misogynist grotesque lashing out at people who he, correctly, identifies as his betters?

No

kirklancaster 13-08-2016 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8911691)
No

:laugh: :clap1::clap1::clap1: Only to Bear, Lewis, Marnie, and Chloe fans would it be seen that way.

kirklancaster 13-08-2016 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8911211)
:cheer2:

right to their faces as well.....bb legend
:dance:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: That is the key phrase Parmnion - "Right to their faces".

the truth 13-08-2016 07:28 AM

Quote:

no x2

parmnion 13-08-2016 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 8911695)
:laugh::laugh::laugh: That is the key phrase Parmnion - "Right to their faces".

exactly.

no hiding or whispering with the D.

all i need now is a backstory and i'm complete.

parmnion 13-08-2016 07:39 AM

Quote:

better in what way?

Garfie 13-08-2016 07:48 AM

Quote:

Nope! Not at all! He has said it as it is, and he is right! I think it's called giving Bear a taste of his own medicine! And Bear enjoys a wind up so much, I can't see why he'd have any issue with it......!

There was no bitterness in him at all during that conversation- he was clearly having a laugh, and showing great respect for James.

The only 'grotesque' in there is Bear and he is anything but Heavy's better..... being the lowest of the low, he couldn't be anyone's better, unfortunately for him!

chuff me dizzy 13-08-2016 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 8911216)
He has it all sussed.
Loving the way he keeps telling Bear that James beat him tonight, when he keeps droning on about how he has survived two evictions.

Goading him until he snaps, he's not got anyone sussed,he's not bright enough

hot2go 13-08-2016 01:13 PM

I've always seen really close similarities between Bear and Heavy D....They both have no filter...they both say it to the persons face and they both aren't scared to take people on...
The difference, and for me the reason I like one and not the other, is the volume....Bear doesn't shout, in fact he does the opposite and that drives people like Renee insane....Heavy shouts, everything he does is noise, he craves attention like Bear does but he feeds that craving by constantly making noise ...I can't stand people who make noise like that, I just can't...and it makes him seem simple

chuff me dizzy 13-08-2016 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8912167)
I've always seen really close similarities between Bear and Heavy D....They both have no filter...they both say it to the persons face and they both aren't scared to take people on...
The difference, and for me the reason I like one and not the other, is the volume....Bear doesn't shout, in fact he does the opposite and that drives people like Renee insane....Heavy shouts, everything he does is noise, he craves attention like Bear does but he feeds that craving by constantly making noise ...I can't stand people who make noise like that, I just can't...and it makes him seem simple

D is not the full shilling ,Bear is very bright.. Dis deluded and thinks he can win this and even last night on LF he told them BB needs D ....Oh yes of course it does ...bloody idiot

power2thepeople 13-08-2016 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8911760)
Goading him until he snaps, he's not got anyone sussed,he's not bright enough

Isn't this Bear's strategy with all hms? The volume applied makes no difference in my opinion. It's called taking your own medicine. Something Bear struggles with. This is a weakness imo. Hence his pathetic masks when he hears public backlash. He literally surrenders with his entire arms up body language. Gutless mouthy child. His backside was firmly glued to the sun lounger when Chloe argued with Renee. Pitiful.