ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Heavy D You got tea hand it to him... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307841)

rusticgal 13-08-2016 11:09 PM

You got tea hand it to him...

He doesn't hold back...he says it how it is and holds his own. He fits into both camps but doesn't lick anyone's arse. He is a one man army.
He is a picnic short of a sandwich...but he gets his point across and doesn't rely on anyone to back him up.
He isn't a fave of mine...he is a bit of an idiot but he deserves to get to the final.

parmnion 13-08-2016 11:11 PM

A very rare and delightfully unbiased post, and of course, very, very true.

rusticgal 13-08-2016 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8913618)
A very rare and delightfully unbiased post, and of course, very, very true.

Thanks Parmnion....credit where credits due :wavey:

empire 13-08-2016 11:17 PM

heavy d is just like gary busey in everyway, I think thats why bb picked him, gary has his goose honk nose, where heavy d has is boom sound,

RhysJones 13-08-2016 11:27 PM

Please don't compare Heavy D to ****ing Gary Busey, Heavy is actually bearable and is entertaining, Gary was just a mess

hot2go 13-08-2016 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8913615)
He doesn't hold back...he says it how it is and holds his own. He fits into both camps but doesn't lick anyone's arse. He is a one man army.
He is a picnic short of a sandwich...but he gets his point across and doesn't rely on anyone to back him up.
He isn't a fave of mine...he is a bit of an idiot but he deserves to get to the final.

I agree that Heavy is his own man and fights his own corner but I don't think he always says it how it is

Toy Soldier 13-08-2016 11:33 PM

Have to admit, "Because... err... I don't think you're a nice person, and I don't like you" is probably the most valid face-to-face nom I've ever seen.

However, he is a horrendous, hooting, honking mouth-breather so his few plus sides don't really cut it on balance.

Ian Coke 14-08-2016 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 8913691)
Have to admit, "Because... err... I don't think you're a nice person, and I don't like you" is probably the most valid face-to-face nom I've ever seen.

However, he is a horrendous, hooting, honking mouth-breather so his few plus sides don't really cut it on balance.

There are no plus sides. He's an aggressive idiot who some are way too inclined to cut slack for, simply because he looks terrible.

dyfed 14-08-2016 06:59 AM

You have to give it to heavy,he doesn't hold back,he does speak his mind,I thought his nomination to marnie was as honest as you could get!!!

chuff me dizzy 14-08-2016 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyfed (Post 8914600)
You have to give it to heavy,he doesn't hold back,he does speak his mind,I thought his nomination to marnie was as honest as you could get!!!

But then went on to choose Chloe on Friday night because all the Snake gang chose her

joeysteele 14-08-2016 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8914601)
But then went on to choose Chloe on Friday night because all the Snake gang chose her

I was surprised he chose Chloe too,I was sure he would choose Marnie.
however he had a seemingly unhealthy fixation on Chloe so I guess it was still that green eyed monster element coming through.

At least he does something in there to get noticed but I find him creepy.

mizzy25 14-08-2016 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8913615)

I think its a sandwich short of a picnic not the other way round lol

the truth 14-08-2016 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysJones (Post 8913673)
Please don't compare Heavy D to ****ing Gary Busey, Heavy is actually bearable and is entertaining, Gary was just a mess

gary is an uber legend:dance:

Strictly Jake 14-08-2016 08:07 AM

As with most loud people he irritates me, that said there are times I feel very sorry for him

But I was also surprised when he wanted to evict Chloe seen as it was him who put marnie up in the first place

Cherie 14-08-2016 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8914601)

Because Lewis had wormed his way back in with him that morning..:fist:

I enjoyed Lewnies face when he told them they couldn't fall in love in two weeks :hee:

chuff me dizzy 14-08-2016 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 8914608)
I was surprised he chose Chloe too,I was sure he would choose Marnie.
however he had a seemingly unhealthy fixation on Chloe so I guess it was still that green eyed monster element coming through.

At least he does something in there to get noticed but I find him creepy.

Care in the community failed him ........ he knew Renee would be mad with him if he chose anyone but Chloe

MrWong 14-08-2016 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8914639)

I enjoyed Lewnies face when he told them they couldn't fall in love in two weeks :hee:

I think Heavy nominated Marnie because she'd pied him twice earlier on during a task. One for being the most annoying and one for something else ****. Hardly surprising that later on in the day Heavy gave her the killer nom.

As you say by Friday Lewis had wormed his way in and imo Chloe had become more obnoxious.

parmnion 14-08-2016 09:30 AM

SBT.

rusticgal 14-08-2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizzy25 (Post 8914612)
I think its a sandwich short of a picnic not the other way round lol

Lol....your probably right...but you get my drift :wavey:

Withano 14-08-2016 12:28 PM

I agree, he has a lot of great qualities but there is something so unlikable in him and i cant quite pinpoint it.

Cal. 14-08-2016 12:39 PM

I'm not really interested in him but he is honest.

Garfie 14-08-2016 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8914639)

I thought it was strange he didn't vote for Marnie originally, but i think he voted Chloe because of the big incident in the garden that had caused so much friction. I think you're right, though, Lewis worming his way back was also an influencing factor.

I just loved him suggesting that both pairings were nothing more than showmances! :laugh: Heavy D saying it as it is! :thumbs:

Garfie 14-08-2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 8914670)
I think Heavy nominated Marnie because she'd pied him twice earlier on during a task. One for being the most annoying and one for something else ****. Hardly surprising that later on in the day Heavy gave her the killer nom.

As you say by Friday Lewis had wormed his way in and imo Chloe had become more obnoxious.

He also nominated Marnie for the alcohol incident, and for telling lies, which set Lewis off the night before.

I think your reasons for him nominating Chloe are spot on.

Northern Monkey 14-08-2016 03:34 PM

He was a fav of mine until his weird obsessive behaviour with Chloe and how he treated in that task.That was ugly behaviour