ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Am I the only one who didn't feel bad for Bear's ex-girlfriend in yesterday's show? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308316)

spot_on 19-08-2016 11:33 PM

Am I the only one who didn't feel bad for Bear's ex-girlfriend in yesterday's show?

I'm sorry, but if you are attracted to the type of guy that Bear is, don't be surprised when you get burned. I mean seriously, that type of guy sends red flags up all over. Yet girls want to date them, then cry when they inevitably get treated poorly or cheated on.

Make better choices in men if you don't want to be made a fool of on National TV. :fist:

Vanessa 19-08-2016 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spot_on (Post 8929471)
I'm sorry, but if you are attracted to the type of guy that Bear is, don't be surprised when you get burned. I mean seriously, that type of guy sends red flags up all over. Yet girls want to date them, then cry when they inevitably get treated poorly or cheated on.

Make better choices in men if you don't want to be made a fool of on National TV. :fist:

It was all pre planned. Bear is my favourite, but come on. It's obvious! :laugh:

Mystic Mock 19-08-2016 11:34 PM

It's scripted bull**** so no I don't feel sorry for her.

MB. 19-08-2016 11:35 PM

God bless the logic that dictates that the woman is the one at fault for being attracted to a man who eventually cheated on her, rather than, y'know, the man who cheated on her

spot_on 19-08-2016 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8929478)
It was all pre planned. Bear is my favourite, but come on. It's obvious! :laugh:

Bear has grown on me during the show and he is one of my favorites now. It would be so boring without him. But come-on, if I was a girl I would not date him. It is so obvious he wouldn't be faithful.

spot_on 19-08-2016 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 8929490)
God bless the logic that dictates that the woman is the one at fault for being attracted to a man who eventually cheated on her, rather than, y'know, the man who cheated on her

It happens to guys too, the same applies. And if it happened that way on the show I would bring that up too. Don't try to spin this into some sexist thing just because you don't like the truth. Go stand on your soap box somewhere else, you are not going to correct world social injustice on the BB message board.

MB. 19-08-2016 11:39 PM

I mean it's a woman in this situation, hence why I said that

Marsh. 19-08-2016 11:40 PM

Tbh, it's one thing being cheated on, it's another him shagging someone on TV for all the world, your friends and family to see.

You can kind of forgive her not having the psychic powers on that one.

smudgie 19-08-2016 11:41 PM

If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen.
It is pretty obvious Bear is an unfeeling twat just after his jollies, so unless you are just out for a good time then avoid boys like him.
She has been around the block so she knew what to expect..plus I still think it was all staged.:shrug:

Vanessa 19-08-2016 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spot_on (Post 8929495)
Bear has grown on me during the show and he is one of my favorites now. It would be so boring without him. But come-on, if I was a girl I would not date him. It is so obvious he wouldn't be faithful.

that's true :laugh:

Toy Soldier 19-08-2016 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 8929523)
Tbh, it's one thing being cheated on, it's another him shagging someone on TV for all the world, your friends and family to see.

You can kind of forgive her not having the psychic powers on that one.

He blatantly did not shag Chloe. They went into a toilet and she made some fake sex sounds.

fitz2k2 19-08-2016 11:44 PM

bear even knows that was scripted

Vanessa 19-08-2016 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitz2k2 (Post 8929548)
bear even knows that was scripted

They will be back together in no time.

Toy Soldier 19-08-2016 11:46 PM

The daft thing is, the "Chloe" plotline was the worst of Bear. Could have avoided it completely and have still been just as good a housemate, if not moreso. Probably cost him the win really.

Ammi 20-08-2016 04:10 AM

..of course..Bear's poor choices that are designed to hurt other people are understandable because he is what he is etc but Lillie's poor choices that hurt no one but herself are ...well, just completely thoughtless, really...makes perfect sense...

armand.kay 20-08-2016 04:35 AM

Let's not overlook the fact that getting in relationships with sleazy guys is Lillie's career.

Ammi 20-08-2016 04:44 AM

..whatever her 'career' is though, doesn't in any way justify or excuse his behaviour..I mean, it still makes him just that, a sleazy guy...

jennyjuniper 20-08-2016 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spot_on (Post 8929471)

I agree with this 100%.:clap1::clap1:

y.winter 20-08-2016 06:57 AM

Not feeling sorry for both of them. They are two of the same kind, so they can crash and burn a thousand times as far as I'm concerned.

mr rochester 20-08-2016 07:26 AM

Bear was practising his acting skills (well, attempting to show us/block-buster movie makers he has them). Watch out Vinnie Jones...

joeysteele 20-08-2016 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8929479)
It's scripted bull**** so no I don't feel sorry for her.

That's my feeling on this too Mock, some sort of pre planned occurrence.

I admired more the guy who Steph dumped on TV, who overall said virtually nothing as to it.
Someone who certainly would never have gone into the house either.

Northern Monkey 20-08-2016 06:14 PM

It's already established i think that it was all pre-planned rubbish.They have the same management team and she's another reality wannabe

joeysteele 20-08-2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 8930678)
It's already established i think that it was all pre-planned rubbish.They have the same management team and she's another reality wannabe

Again, this for me too.

chuff me dizzy 20-08-2016 06:41 PM

I don't feel sorry for her ,we don't know what the relationship was like, she could have been a right bitch

Liam- 20-08-2016 07:05 PM

I don't see how people couldn't feel sorry for her, alright, she could have avoided going on the show I suppose, but she was still cheated on and dumped on tv by a scumbag with no morals.