ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Sam Fox Build that legacy girl! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308322)

Binbin 20-08-2016 01:14 AM

Build that legacy girl!

YAY! it's exciting to watch Sam explain her importance to British culture. So far, she has reminded us that 1) she was a well known and critically acclaimed artist on the legendary Page 3 of The Sun in the early-mid 1980s, 2) she was saluted as "our Sam" and compared favourably to Princess Di. Not only well known, but influential too! 3) She improved the working conditions of other tabloid nuddy artists by showing the world that they had other talents, literally.

arney 20-08-2016 01:29 AM

Sam Fox = Vinegar tits.

ConnieLingus 20-08-2016 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binbin (Post 8929758)
YAY! it's exciting to watch Sam explain her importance to British culture. So far, she has reminded us that 1) she was a well known and critically acclaimed artist on the legendary Page 3 of The Sun in the early-mid 1980s, 2) she was saluted as "our Sam" and compared favourably to Princess Di. Not only well known, but influential too! 3) She improved the working conditions of other tabloid nuddy artists by showing the world that they had other talents, literally.

This post is an abomination.

Fox is a sleazy tart who encouraged people to view women as pieces of meat.

The worst of Britain, who helped forge the path for all of those no talent nobodies who want to be famous, but lack the skills to even put a nut in a monkey's mouth.

Vicky. 20-08-2016 03:46 AM

'compared favourably to Princess Di' :D

She does have an extremely high opinion of herself mind doesn't she. Yes she is more famous than the rest put together but she bleats on about it way too much and I am damn sure exaggerates a lot of the crap she says about herself and her millions of fans :laugh:

chuff me dizzy 20-08-2016 08:13 AM

What a silly cow she's making herself look !!

waterhog 20-08-2016 08:15 AM

I think she is going to find it hard to watch it back.

Northern Monkey 20-08-2016 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConnieLingus (Post 8929826)

The worst of Britain, who helped forge the path for all of those no talent nobodies who want to be famous, but lack the skills to even put a nut in a monkey's mouth.

I think the op is being sarcastic:laugh:

Cherie 20-08-2016 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8929955)

And this is why I'm glad she stayed :cheer2:

Alf 20-08-2016 10:35 AM

Let us have another look at the real Sam again. There's no hiding from this love, we know what you are.

"What makes you great in life, is when you're an actress"

jaxie 20-08-2016 10:40 AM

She might even be responsible for programs like Towie and GS. She might literally be Lewis mama!

Clootie Dumpling 20-08-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 8929963)
I think the op is being sarcastic:laugh:

Yes, that's the way I read it, too, Monkey! :)

Cherie 20-08-2016 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 8930097)
She might even be responsible for programs like Towie and GS. She might literally be Lewis mama!

Darling our Sam is too tasteful :fist:

caprimint 20-08-2016 11:23 AM

"Our Sam"
"I'm doing it for women"
"It wasn't like that in our day"
"All my fans...their children will be my fans"

:facepalm: She's a true embarrassment. I can't believe she thinks she's rated so highly. She needs to get off her high horse and realize she's not all that. Bear is the only one who has given her some home truths.

hot2go 20-08-2016 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8929955)

Waited for three weeks for her do anything and now she's finally opened her gob all she does is brag....
OK so she was very popular three hundred years ago but I remember that it was always Linda Lusardi that most blokes actually preferred and her singing career was not even taken remotely seriously in this country. Her music was dire and is now outdated and her boobs are accompanied by a different sized waist these days....I am confused as to what " come back " she's actually expecting.

power2thepeople 20-08-2016 03:34 PM

Seem to be plenty of Bear supporters on this thread of which I'm not. But he's brought out a side of her which is incredibly delusional and for all the reasons stated. If we have Bear in the final, in terms of having some female competition, she has done nothing to warrant a place against him. For me, only Renee has deserved the female finalist place. She beats 'Our Sam' by a country mile. I do believe even Bear would concur.

caprimint 20-08-2016 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8930433)
Waited for three weeks for her do anything and now she's finally opened her gob all she does is brag....

:worship:

She actually seemed mildly tolerable in the beginning (even if boring), but now the 'real' Sam has been shown I think and she's pretty pretentious and bitter, it's not cool at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by power2thepeople (Post 8930452)
Seem to be plenty of Bear supporters on this thread of which I'm not. But he's brought out a side of her which is incredibly delusional and for all the reasons stated. If we have Bear in the final, in terms of having some female competition, she has done nothing to warrant a place against him. For me, only Renee has deserved the female finalist place. She beats 'Our Sam' by a country mile. I do believe even Bear would concur.

Absolutely and Bear would agree, hence why he nominated Sam and Ricky for doing nothing and adding nothing to the show (which I completely agree with him on), they are easily the most boring. I know Katie isn't shown a lot either, but her outburst against Heavy D was enough to warrant a place in the finale over either of those two.

jaxie 20-08-2016 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 8930091)
Let us have another look at the real Sam again. There's no hiding from this love, we know what you are.

"What makes you great in life, is when you're an actress"

She does come across on CBB, when they've had alcohol, that she can't handle it and might have some probs in that direction.

Gusto Brunt 20-08-2016 06:12 PM

Sam should do the decent thing and hand back her fee.

joeysteele 20-08-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Although I do like her, I agree with your take on her 'art' as she inappropriately insists on calling it.

In fact what she helped start off was worse by her doing so in the 1980s.

Serg 20-08-2016 06:53 PM

Our Sam is a legend!

Binbin 20-08-2016 08:37 PM

Quote:

Cheers!:wavey:
I think I'll stick to being Heavy D's cornerman in the future!