ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Aubrey O’Day She's my winner... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308514)

rusticgal 22-08-2016 10:23 PM

She's my winner...

Apart from spitgate I think she's been an honest contender. She has never taken the bait from Bear...she has given some true insights into the behaviour of other housemates. She led the gang to dismantle the Rat pack. Although she has been aligned to the Americans, she has pulled them up when necessary and showed Frankie up tonight for being cowardly by not being honest to Katie.
Sam is so full of herself...gone right off her.
Katie has been full of contradictions and cannot take nominations on the chin..much like Sam.
Renee succumbed to Bear...all talk no trousers.
Marnie...boring showmance and without the constant compliments from Lewis is clearly a nasty bitch.
Frankie is just an arse licker and full of contradictions.
Ricky..a sanctimonious prat who now arse licks the very person he has despised..thinking he has changed him.
...as for Bear..no longer the nasty wind up he was..purely because he hasn't got the support from the mindless dicks that have since gone...coward.

So to me she is the worthy winner.

GiRTh 22-08-2016 10:25 PM

:clap1:

Mystic Mock 22-08-2016 10:29 PM

I don't know if I'd feel comfortable with a Spitter winning as that's just a little bit too low for me on morality on Big Brother.

But I wouldn't mind her taking 2nd or 3rd which is a massive improvement on what I felt about her earlier on in the series just after the spitting incident.

Jamie89 22-08-2016 10:32 PM

I think we deserve a good winner, so :fc:

RhysJones 22-08-2016 10:52 PM

Aubrey or Renee for the win. If Ricky and Bear are final 2 then Bear for the win

MB. 22-08-2016 10:55 PM

Trump haters will unite to ensure that Our Aubrey is the nation's winner :clap1:

jaxie 22-08-2016 11:01 PM

You can't apart spitgate. She did it. She is vile and cannot win. She should have been thrown out on her arse the minute she did it.

rusticgal 22-08-2016 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 8935593)
You can't apart spitgate. She did it. She is vile and cannot win. She should have been thrown out on her are the minute she did it.

Well I think a few of them have got away with it tbf.

LaLaLand 22-08-2016 11:10 PM

She won't because of the spitting.

I'd love Renee to win!

power2thepeople 23-08-2016 12:30 AM

Apart from your opinion of Renee, agreed on all other HMS. I'd like Renee to win though I'm under no illusion that it may be either Bear or the anti-protest vote with Ricky. Both options leave me feeling bleugh.

azi 23-08-2016 05:16 AM

:clap1:

jaxie 23-08-2016 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8935601)
Well I think a few of them have got away with it tbf.

No one else got away with spitting in someone's food. It can't be excused.

Ammi 23-08-2016 05:46 AM

...(she won't win, Bear will win obviously..)...and she's American also which is always a disadvantage on a UK reality show but I'm with you, rustigal...she's been an amazing housemate and a very balanced person...I do still like Frankie as well though, I have to say and him as a winner would be fine with me also...or Renee, the three Americanos have been my favourites for a little while now....

Heaven = Winner 23-08-2016 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 8935818)
No one else got away with spitting in someone's food. It can't be excused.

tbh if the person whose food had been spat on ended up forgiving/excusing Aubrey, then I don't see why it's as big an issue as it should be (like when Dennis spat at Mohamed)

Cherie 23-08-2016 06:58 AM

I blow hot and cold with her I didn't like spit gate and I didn't like the way she was with Katie last night even though Katie is a mess, she is a worthy finalist but Frankie is my winner

empire 23-08-2016 11:19 PM

aubrey is a typical female, cold, calcutating, very two-faced, manipulating every word and action, she was really bad on the apprentice usa, she acted like she was better than anyone else, and it showed that she is not to be trusted, there is something very dark about her, thank god that donald trump saw straight threw her, for what she is, and he put a huge smack on her gigantic ego, don't be fooled by her, Im miss little barbie girl who loves anyone, I hate women like that,

power2thepeople 23-08-2016 11:24 PM

Bloody hell....she's just gone to the dark side on live feed. Ballistic!!

sungrass 23-08-2016 11:45 PM

She has not done anything. Nothing. She has faced no challenges - she has not even been up for eviction for once. She back stabs her friends. She has not made me laugh once. She is Dull. No Dont I think so.

Stevep 23-08-2016 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungrass (Post 8938473)
She has not done anything. Nothing. She has faced no challenges - she has not even been up for eviction for once. She back stabs her friends. She has not made me laugh once. She is Dull. No Dont I think so.

She has been very vocal.

hot2go 24-08-2016 12:51 AM

She was part of the gang of defeatists who went to the diary room and cried to big brother that they all wanted to leave. Following like sheep instead of fighting their own corner.

camertone 24-08-2016 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8935466)
Apart from spitgate I think she's been an honest contender. She has never taken the bait from Bear...she has given some true insights into the behaviour of other housemates. She led the gang to dismantle the Rat pack. Although she has been aligned to the Americans, she has pulled them up when necessary and showed Frankie up tonight for being cowardly by not being honest to Katie.
Sam is so full of herself...gone right off her.
Katie has been full of contradictions and cannot take nominations on the chin..much like Sam.
Renee succumbed to Bear...all talk no trousers.
Marnie...boring showmance and without the constant compliments from Lewis is clearly a nasty bitch.
Frankie is just an arse licker and full of contradictions.
Ricky..a sanctimonious prat who now arse licks the very person he has despised..thinking he has changed him.
...as for Bear..no longer the nasty wind up he was..purely because he hasn't got the support from the mindless dicks that have since gone...coward.

So to me she is the worthy winner.

aubrey is gross b*tch. she is not all that.

camertone 24-08-2016 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empire (Post 8938428)
aubrey is a typical female, cold, calcutating, very two-faced, manipulating every word and action, she was really bad on the apprentice usa, she acted like she was better than anyone else, and it showed that she is not to be trusted, there is something very dark about her, thank god that donald trump saw straight threw her, for what she is, and he put a huge smack on her gigantic ego, don't be fooled by her, Im miss little barbie girl who loves anyone, I hate women like that,

words out of my mouth.. WOW.

wendywillow 24-08-2016 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empire (Post 8938428)

?? she made the final 3 on the trump show.
lol at "typical female" though :shrug:

Binbin 24-08-2016 08:16 AM

Burn her as a witch. :party:

chuff me dizzy 24-08-2016 08:19 AM

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-br...brother/winner

Not a chance thank God of her winning