ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Bear winning Ricky was Robbed. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309017)

belle777 26-08-2016 09:33 PM

Bear winning Ricky was Robbed.

Hailing Bear as a winner ? are you joking me ?????:nono::nono::nono::bawling::bawling::bawling:
what doe sit say about the viewers ? so bored and brain dead they would rather watch inferior TV than expect housemates to conduct themselves with some decorum? .Ricky is 100 times the man Bear will ever dream to be. Gutted.

RhysJones 26-08-2016 10:18 PM

Bear is so much better than Ricky though, I want a winner that's actually contributed to the series not another James Hill or Scotty T

y.winter 26-08-2016 10:19 PM

Getting the most airtime = winner

These days this is the twisted logic

belle777 26-08-2016 10:50 PM

RhysJones

"Bear is so much better than Ricky though, I want a winner that's actually contributed to the series not another James Hill or Scotty T "

whilst i wont argue your right to feel this way I, would have to disagree with that outlook.
Bear has won by bullying and intimidation. the threat of his moods always looming over them. this inning is meaningless. no real skill involved. any loud mouth can become a bully and there for a winner such as Bear.
i have no respect for him or people who empathise with him.

belle777 26-08-2016 10:50 PM

RhysJones

"Bear is so much better than Ricky though, I want a winner that's actually contributed to the series not another James Hill or Scotty T "

whilst i wont argue your right to feel this way I, would have to disagree with that outlook.
Bear has won by bullying and intimidation. the threat of his moods always looming over them. this winning is meaningless. no real skill involved. any loud mouth can become a bully and there for a winner such as Bear.
i have no respect for him or people who empathise with him.

reece(: 26-08-2016 11:03 PM

Bring back vote to evict!

fitz2k2 26-08-2016 11:09 PM

rikcy bitched behind bears counltess times.sat there for weeks and dint say **** until like week 3.didn't even partake on most of the task.you want ricky to win because he was on old show?psssh

MrWong 26-08-2016 11:12 PM

Robbed hm's are amazing hm's that should have won, Gina, Deana and Tiffany for example. Ricky wasn't amazing.

RodHull 26-08-2016 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belle777 (Post 8948065)
Hailing Bear as a winner ? are you joking me ?????:nono::nono::nono::bawling::bawling::bawling:
what doe sit say about the viewers ? so bored and brain dead they would rather watch inferior TV than expect housemates to conduct themselves with some decorum? .Ricky is 100 times the man Bear will ever dream to be. Gutted.

Wtf why would we want decorum?? Its BB ffs, not ladette to lady... Yeah lets all watch 4 weeks of people being jolly nice to each other and polite (oh hang on they tried that with BB4 yeah watch that and get back to me)

Ricky was a nice bloke but didnt deserve to win, lounging around in robe for 4 weeks nope bear put in the hard yards deserved the win.

Vicky. 26-08-2016 11:51 PM

Ricky was robbed? People (most) only voted for him to stop Bear winning

Renee was robbed. Heck even Aubrey was robbed. Anyone who has actually had a part in this years show was robbed yes. Just because the anti-vote failed to crown a bore a winner, the bore is not robbed :joker:

joeysteele 27-08-2016 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8948748)

Renee was robbed. Heck even Aubrey was robbed. Anyone who has actually had a part in this years show was robbed yes. Just because the anti-vote failed to crown a bore a winner, the bore is not robbed :joker:

Ace post, says it all really.

Kazanne 27-08-2016 09:09 AM

Bear may have won,but there is not one positive comment on this link about him,so that begs the question on how he managed it ?
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainme...cid=spartandhp

Paula D 29-08-2016 10:15 AM

Quote:

Totally agree, I didn't want Bear to win but Ricky didn't deserve it either. He blew it by refusing to take part in tasks.

parmnion 29-08-2016 10:24 AM

Quote:

Best post post BB winner announcement.

joeysteele 29-08-2016 10:28 AM

The only people possibly robbed in this series of CBB are the ones who were put out not by the public but the housemates, such as Chloe.

Otherwise, with anything with a public vote, it is purely and simply down to who gets the votes to win, or does not get the votes to keep them in.

It may not be everyones choice of winner in the end but no one was robbed who only had their futures as housemates decided only by the viewers who voted.
There were many opportunities, week after week in every eviction for the tide to turn against Bear, as he was up almost every eviction held, yet he came through every time he was.
That is not robbing anyone at all, it is holding support gained form those watching the series from start to finish.

By the same token had Ricky won,the same point could have been tried to be made that Bear would have been robbed.
It would not have been the case in that scenario just as is it is not now, no one was robbed at all.
Other than possibly when BB manipulated the public vote as to the eviction process themselves such as with Chloe's eviction.

bananarama 29-08-2016 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belle777 (Post 8948065)

I agree with your verdict on bear. What indeed does it say about present day BB voting public.
Have to disagree about Ricky however as for me he was just a boring git coasting to the final like Sam tried to do.

The one robbed I believe was Marine. A steady player throughout the series. She deserved first place out of those remaining.

power2thepeople 29-08-2016 11:35 AM

Quote:

Agreed. Not gonna say Renee was robbed as I was just pleased for her to be top three and last woman there. I gave her some votes in the final but once she was placed I was never gonna care enough to vote Ricky in an anti vote hissy. He didn't contribute enough although a nice guy. I know some consistently voted to save Ricky throughout but I wasn't going to start supporting someone vote wise just because it then became a two horse race. I disliked Bear but some BB and CBB winners have been dire Imo in terms of lack of real contribution, either good or bad. A lacklustre hm wouldn't get my vote just because I think the opponent is antagonistic Imo. I then stop participating with votes and assume it's Bear's fans against Ricky's. I know it probably wasn't but I'm not interested in switching support for the sake of robbing any last two hms left, whether my cup of tea or not?

Binbin 04-09-2016 11:45 PM

Stop talking about Ricky...damn, just did it.

alex_front2 05-09-2016 08:27 AM

Even as awful as he was Bear won as he had no strong opposition once Biggins was deliberately kicked out of the house. Ricky et al had no personas, no attributes in own right to root for other than supposedly being anti Bear. In the end Bear's win was inevitable and not an outage as none of the others did anything of note to challenge the prospect of a Bear win. 90% of their time was spent reacting to or talking about Bear.

I wanted someone to emerge to pull focus from Bear and entertain but no one did. Ricky's po-faced refusal to get involved and complete task ultimately cost him votes which might have edged him past Bear. Ricky blew it. In the last 10 days the only memorable thing that didn't involve him were Katie's "wow wow wow" unstable spat with Frankie and Marnie fellating a banana. Sad times.

joeysteele 05-09-2016 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by power2thepeople (Post 8952854)
Agreed. Not gonna say Renee was robbed as I was just pleased for her to be top three and last woman there. I gave her some votes in the final but once she was placed I was never gonna care enough to vote Ricky in an anti vote hissy. He didn't contribute enough although a nice guy. I know some consistently voted to save Ricky throughout but I wasn't going to start supporting someone vote wise just because it then became a two horse race. I disliked Bear but some BB and CBB winners have been dire Imo in terms of lack of real contribution, either good or bad. A lacklustre hm wouldn't get my vote just because I think the opponent is antagonistic Imo. I then stop participating with votes and assume it's Bear's fans against Ricky's. I know it probably wasn't but I'm not interested in switching support for the sake of robbing any last two hms left, whether my cup of tea or not?

Good post, a fair bit to think about in what you say there.

belle777 10-10-2016 12:14 PM

people are misquoting, or taking poignant quotes out of context. yes freedom of speech is a great thing.and we should look after it. protect it from dictatorships and fascists.
the question is not whether we have the right to say something. the question is : who is entertained by incessant shouting. the need to degrade others for entertainment. to gossip. to disrespect and disregard others property. its not entertaining for me.on the other hand if house mates had a choice to bring some known politicians and throw pies in their faces whilst listening t their initial promises and lies. i may find that entertaining.

Marsh. 10-10-2016 12:17 PM

Nobody cares anymore.

JTM45 15-10-2016 05:09 AM

The only thing Ricky was 'robbed' of was a personality and the ability to entertain a reality show audience!

Bear was the rightful, deserving winner and just calling him a 'bully' when he most definitely bullied absolutely nobody is just incorrect ...............or maybe some people just don't understand what bullying is.
Spitting in someone's food or threatening to have somebody inflict physical violence on another housemate could be seen as bullying but nothing Bear did could be, even remotely!:bored:

belle777 03-01-2017 03:51 AM

December you right "no one cares any more!" except imagine if Bear like other winners was to 'decorate' our tv screens on a regular basis. Nightmare or entertaining ?

Epic. 03-01-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 9013668)
The only thing Ricky was 'robbed' of was a personality and the ability to entertain a reality show audience!

Bear was the rightful, deserving winner and just calling him a 'bully' when he most definitely bullied absolutely nobody is just incorrect ...............or maybe some people just don't understand what bullying is.
Spitting in someone's food or threatening to have somebody inflict physical violence on another housemate could be seen as bullying but nothing Bear did could be, even remotely!:bored:

Beg pardon?