ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Renee Graziano Bear kicked Frankie (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309331)

alex_front2 02-09-2016 10:42 AM

Bear kicked Frankie

http://www.ok.co.uk/tv/celebrity-big...brother-scenes
100% believe Renee given Sam and the contact story :shocked:

So much of Bear made the cutting room floor it seems

Toy Soldier 02-09-2016 10:46 AM

I'm glad it came from a reliable source like Renee. It is definitely a truths, we should all be much shock, recount vote, make other win.

reece(: 02-09-2016 02:11 PM

Shook at physical assault from Bear...not!

Glenn-C 02-09-2016 03:09 PM

Our winner ladies and gentlemen :clap1:

Vicky. 02-09-2016 03:12 PM

Quote:

He kicked Frankie in the balls! And then he said he didn't mean to do it.
Hmm. Again, I can't judge unless seen, and I am sure if it had been deliberate Frankie would have spoken up about it tbh, hes not exactly backwards in coming forwards.

I liked Renee in the house but this entire article comes across as sour grapes :S

All this shouting about assault charges and such, do these people realise they can still get him done for assault as the moments they claim happened would still be on tape, even if they didn't air? :suspect:

joeysteele 02-09-2016 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8959312)
Hmm. Again, I can't judge unless seen, and I am sure if it had been deliberate Frankie would have spoken up about it tbh, hes not exactly backwards in coming forwards.

I liked Renee in the house but this entire article comes across as sour grapes :S

All this shouting about assault charges and such, do these people realise they can still get him done for assault as the moments they claim happened would still be on tape, even if they didn't air? :suspect:

I agree and anyway I think it is for Frankie to say this, 'if' it happened, not her.

rusticgal 02-09-2016 05:36 PM

As much as I dislike Bear...I don't think he would have done that..he is a verbal aggressor rather than a physical one IMO..

Pete. 02-09-2016 05:40 PM

I believe it. Bear shows signs of having the same mentality of a 10 year old playground bully tbh

alex_front2 02-09-2016 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8959716)
As much as I dislike Bear...I don't think he would have done that..he is a verbal aggressor rather than a physical one IMO..

He does have history of threatening violence. Some bint from EXotb claimed he threatened to throw her out of a hotel window if she did not suck little bear :shocked:

rusticgal 02-09-2016 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 8959771)
He does have history of threatening violence. Some bint from EXotb claimed he threatened to throw her out of a hotel window if she did not suck little bear :shocked:

Funny...just out of interest I watched an episode of the recent ex on the beach. So far Bear looks like a pussycat.
Mind you...what a load of trollop. Disgusting how these people behave..such a sad outlook on the future generation.

alex_front2 02-09-2016 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8959785)
Funny...just out of interest I watched an episode of the recent ex on the beach. So far Bear looks like a pussycat.
Mind you...what a load of trollop. Disgusting how these people behave..such a sad outlook on the future generation.

Bear also previously appeared in #3 of EXOTB initially as a nobody but he caused such a stir and was quite funny, contentious and entertaining and was popular with viewers (like CBB up staging bigger names) that he's back in series #5 "all star " cough edition.

Mystic Mock 02-09-2016 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 8959771)

If he said that then she could press charges against him.

alex_front2 02-09-2016 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8959862)
If he said that then she could press charges against him.

yes but how could she prove this, it was a threat not an actual attack.

Mystic Mock 02-09-2016 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 8959873)
yes but how could she prove this, it was a threat not an actual attack.

Was it recorded on the show's tapes?

alex_front2 02-09-2016 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8959878)
Was it recorded on the show's tapes?

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/5...ile-sex-demand

He allegedly made the threat in a hotel after the show.

Then there's the fact that Saira on day #2 found him so menacing, aggressive and on edge that she asked him if he got into lots of fights, and rather than saying no, he said "what are you, the police?"

Vicky. 02-09-2016 07:25 PM

Quote:

Kayleigh, who is best friends with Lillie Lexie Gregg, is fuming at Bear for publicly dumping Lillie after entering the CBB house.
I swear there are just a little pool of 'celebs' who all shag each other regardless of anything else.

alex_front2 02-09-2016 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8959907)
I swear there are just a little pool of 'celebs' who all shag each other regardless of anything else.

I did think it's weird how she could shag her best mates boyfriend, but these Z listers and their showbiz circuit/reality family are quite "incestuous" :laugh:

Daffodil 02-09-2016 07:51 PM

If Renée witnessed an assault, she could have made a citizen's arrest. Or all the other housemates could have actually walked out, like they threatened. I don't think any worthy celeb will do any show with Bear in it in the future.

alex_front2 02-09-2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 8959971)
If Renée witnessed an assault, she could have made a citizen's arrest. Or all the other housemates could have actually walked out, like they threatened. I don't think any worthy celeb will do any show with Bear in it in the future.

According to Ricky the celebs threatened to abscond three times, but we only saw the weirdly edited James led revolt in DR and at the time it seemed OTT and precious.

I now suspect strongly BB deliberately set up the permanent nomination for Bear as they didn't want Hms to give weekly valid reasons for nominating Bear and his awful violent aggressive behaviour to come to light. By giving him the permanent nomination, the hms anger towards Bear's conduct could easily be edited out as they didn't have the guaranteed forum of a nomination to expose the edited out Bear's vile conduct

susie q 02-09-2016 09:29 PM

There really are to many stories coming out now for them all to be completely without foundation. They should think really carefully before putting him back in for the All Stars show.

rusticgal 02-09-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 8960250)
There really are to many stories coming out now for them all to be completely without foundation. They should think really carefully before putting him back in for the All Stars show.

Too much hard work covering their tracks :joker:

alex_front2 02-09-2016 10:23 PM

They almost got away with pool in freezer in BB12 but Heaven exposed it inadvertently. This demonstrated C5's manipulation and deviousness

Mystic Mock 02-09-2016 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 8959888)
http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/5...ile-sex-demand

He allegedly made the threat in a hotel after the show.

Then there's the fact that Saira on day #2 found him so menacing, aggressive and on edge that she asked him if he got into lots of fights, and rather than saying no, he said "what are you, the police?"

Fair enough then if there's no evidence to support her claims.

And I remember that argument with Saira actually lol, what an odd conversation that was.:joker:

Garfie 03-09-2016 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 8960038)
According to Ricky the celebs threatened to abscond three times, but we only saw the weirdly edited James led revolt in DR and at the time it seemed OTT and precious.

I now suspect strongly BB deliberately set up the permanent nomination for Bear as they didn't want Hms to give weekly valid reasons for nominating Bear and his awful violent aggressive behaviour to come to light. By giving him the permanent nomination, the hms anger towards Bear's conduct could easily be edited out as they didn't have the guaranteed forum of a nomination to expose the edited out Bear's vile conduct

Good point, Alex.

Paula D 08-09-2016 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8959716)

You don't remember him smashing the mirror then no?