ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Christopher Biggins Bear win was a fix (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309485)

alex_front2 06-09-2016 06:55 PM

Bear win was a fix

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/celebri...r-bear-to-win/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...n-bear-to-win/

Preach!

:clap1:

Quote:

Not only did Biggins speculatively question Bear's win, but he was also unhappy in the way he was removed from the house. "Everyone has said it," he told The Mirror. "They wanted Bear or Marnie to win. And look what happened."

caprimint 06-09-2016 06:56 PM

Bitter as hell. :joker:

Bear would have still won over him anyway, he needs to get the **** over himselff.

LukeB 06-09-2016 06:56 PM

:joker: Biggins is so cocky about himself

Lush 06-09-2016 06:58 PM

He didn't lie though.

Mystic Mock 06-09-2016 07:02 PM

Bear was rigged to win though as the edit only narrowly had him beat Ricky who was hardly even shown.

hijaxers 06-09-2016 07:54 PM

Past it i don't ever wanna hear bear's name again.

Withano 06-09-2016 08:01 PM

It was fixed for him to do well.. The nomination rules changed because of him.. but he still outvoted everyone in the final

Vicky. 06-09-2016 08:21 PM

I disagree it was fixed for him to win. However, had Biggins remained in the house, Biggins would have won by a country mile.

Rob! 06-09-2016 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 8966215)
Past it i don't ever wanna hear bear's name again.

I'd rather the whole series was completely removed from my memory to be quite honest.

Pete. 06-09-2016 08:29 PM

Would Biggins lie?

joeysteele 06-09-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8966308)
I disagree it was fixed for him to win. However, had Biggins remained in the house, Biggins would have won by a country mile.

I think he would have too.

Tom4784 06-09-2016 10:14 PM

Obvious to any one with a brain really, MTV and C5 are sister channels owned by the same company, Bear winning benefits their current and future shows.

CBB is just a month long advertisement for whatever **** MTV is peddling at this point.

alex_front2 06-09-2016 10:55 PM

Dezzy, yes and tbf it's worked as EXOTB 5 ratings this season are high, OK it's the so called all star series, but I noticed the ad campaign switched from high profile Gaz Geordie Shore at the start of CBB, to featuring Bear when it became obvious during CBB that he was going to be main hm star on CBB despite being least famous. And surprise surprise he's the most popular and arguably the star of EXOTB again series (just like series 3 where he initially was supposed to be making up numbers) , even though most of the drama features other castmates eg Jemma Lucy and her ex etc.

Glenn-C 06-09-2016 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 8966563)
Obvious to any one with a brain really, MTV and C5 are sister channels owned by the same company, Bear winning benefits their current and future shows.

CBB is just a month long advertisement for whatever **** MTV is peddling at this point.

Cherie 07-09-2016 06:50 AM

I'm glad Biggins has finally found his backbone and come out fighting, he seemed very beaten and shocked by his removal but has had time to process what has happened now and especially after Katie's comments as well about not knowing why he was removed. Not a fan of him but I hope he fights them for his fee.

Paula D 07-09-2016 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8966841)
I'm glad Biggins has finally found his backbone and come out fighting, he seemed very beaten and shocked by his removal but has had time to process what has happened now and especially after Katie's comments as well about not knowing why he was removed. Not a fan of him but I hope he fights them for his fee.

Totally agree Cherie, I'm not a fan of Biggins either and didn't agree with his views on bi-sexuals but he wasn't the only one taking part in that conversation. Also, the conversation with Katie wasn't shown so didn't cause offence to the public and obviously didn't cause offence to Katie until someone told her it should because she didn't say a word about until a week after coming out??

He was treated disgracefully by BB and definitely would have won by a country mile if it wasn't for that.

y.winter 07-09-2016 10:46 AM

He knows what he's talking about. This series was so wrong in so many levels, and Unfortunatly that's what will define the next CBBs. "We heard you liked Bear and Marnie - so here's another bunch of stupid EOTBers and TOWIES!"

https://i.imgflip.com/1a6bi1.jpg

kirklancaster 07-09-2016 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 8966940)
Totally agree Cherie, I'm not a fan of Biggins either and didn't agree with his views on bi-sexuals but he wasn't the only one taking part in that conversation. Also, the conversation with Katie wasn't shown so didn't cause offence to the public and obviously didn't cause offence to Katie until someone told her it should because she didn't say a word about until a week after coming out??

He was treated disgracefully by BB and definitely would have won by a country mile if it wasn't for that.

He HAD to go once the producers decided they wanted a Bear win.

alex_front2 07-09-2016 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 8966940)

Completely agree with Biggins on bisexuals ( suspect this is the opinion of majority) and I live the fact he was a gay man who said it, a so-called LGBT person. The special snowflake PC social justice vegan non binary tofu brigade can't blame it on evil alpha straights.

LGBT bangs on about diversity but doesn't seem to like a diversity of views that don't agree with the party line. LGBT seems is not one big homogeneous happy aligned family as loads of gay people I see feel the same as Biggins, in fact I know gays who don't believe in transsexuals, there's this Drop the T in LGBT campaign too. CIVIL war in LGBT *grabs popcorn*

Liam- 07-09-2016 02:08 PM

It wasn't a fix, it isn't legally possible for a show like this to be fixed, there's way too many laws and procedures to be adhered to, as much as it pains me to say it, Bear won fair and square, he got the most votes in the final so whatever, let's all move on, I do however believe that it is highly manipulated in a way that will show the producers favourite in a good light, they'll do anything to help their pets and that's what happened this year, so while the voting and the show itself isn't 'fixed' it isn't completely honest or fair in general either.

Mystic Mock 07-09-2016 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 8966563)

I totally agree.

The only decent Viacom season imo was CBB16 as even though it had some of the problems of the other Viacom CBB seasons, it still did let James and Natasha compete at least, which they wouldn't have in the Bear show, or Scotty T's one way competition.

Mystic Mock 07-09-2016 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 8967166)
It wasn't a fix, it isn't legally possible for a show like this to be fixed, there's way too many laws and procedures to be adhered to, as much as it pains me to say it, Bear won fair and square, he got the most votes in the final so whatever, let's all move on, I do however believe that it is highly manipulated in a way that will show the producers favourite in a good light, they'll do anything to help their pets and that's what happened this year, so while the voting and the show itself isn't 'fixed' it isn't completely honest or fair in general either.

Favouring people in the highlights is fixed though.

There's more ways to fix a Reality Show than just the votes, and Bear's win was a fix because we only ever got to see Bear doing anything which lead the public into voting for him because his the only one that does anything.

delta 07-09-2016 09:48 PM

Fixed? Only thing that if fixed is the ones on here still bleating on about the Mighty Bear.

Transfixed!!!

He was up for nomination 5 times, this meant two things, he was up for noms every week and it meant potentially 7 votes or so were freed up to get his mates out too, so his position in the house would have been more vulnerable

He had to act the way he did to over come the viperous, back biting group who couldn't comprehend why the ' ordinary person' was doing so well - they thought they were the stars but didn't give us any star quality whatsoever. They were mind numbingly boring do any of your Bear haters think he would have received so much footage if any of the zombies had shown just a spark of life? He was bullied and set upon by a group who hated his every fibre. The guy overcame adversity and hostility and deserved to lift the crown.

empire 09-09-2016 12:03 AM

I think biggins felt that there was something wrong in there, and when he got closer to what the bb bosses where up to, they needed an excuse to get rid of him,

Paula D 09-09-2016 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empire (Post 8969667)
I think biggins felt that there was something wrong in there, and when he got closer to what the bb bosses where up to, they needed an excuse to get rid of him,

You could have a point, he's a clever enough man to figure something out very quickly.