ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Danny Mac fan page (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309896)

Vanessa 15-09-2016 09:56 AM

Danny Mac fan page

I haven't seen a fan page for him yet, so i taught i would make one. Love Danny :lovedup:

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/480xn/p046fchh.jpg

Vanessa 15-09-2016 09:59 AM

I think they look gorgeous together and i love Oti. So happy that she finally has someone that could go far.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsIxhyUWIAAO7-R.jpg

Vanessa 15-09-2016 10:07 AM

https://www.facebook.com/bbcstrictly...3685467876619/

He can move and it looks like they have cha cha cha. Good dance to start with.

Vanessa 26-09-2016 09:30 AM

Brilliant first dance from Danny and he's new favourite to win! Go Team Doti! :cheer2::dance:

Nicky91 26-09-2016 09:35 AM

I Love your support for Danny, Nessa :hee:

praying that Danny and Daisy will be this year's top 2, they both were really good, and to be honest Danny also deserved a score of 32, but 31 is really good :)

so for me Danny and Daisy were joint top of the leaderboard this first week :D

girlfighter24 26-09-2016 09:59 AM

Love Danny my favourite of week 1 and loving his partnership with Oti

Nicky91 26-09-2016 11:00 AM

I Like Danny, but i don't like that news message from Dailyfail who are trying to bring down Daisy because Danny got undermarked, it's Len who you need to blame then, not poor Daisy, she danced with lots of proper basic waltz content

I really loved seeing both Danny and Daisy at the top 3 of the leaderboard, i thought Danny should have been on place 2 above Louise, but that is my opinion

the real overmarked celeb is Anastacia, that dance what she did was just awful with loads of mistakes, and Brendan showing off yet again :(

so Nessa, i hope both our favourites really get far in the competition, and some people ask themselves what Daisy has to grow on with that 9 from Len, well just work hard and try your best because every dance is different, but her waltz is definitely a dance i would love to see again for the final, and the same for Danny's cha cha cha also a dance i would like to see again in the final, because i think they could both get 40 out of those dances, when they have more experience :)

Vanessa 26-09-2016 12:45 PM

I don't blame Daisy, I blame that idiot Len. Danny deserved higher than 7 and he knows it. He always marks down the people he sees as a threat. He did the same with Jay and many others. Glad he's leaving. :nono: Craig has gone the opposite way. I've never seen such high marks from him :joker: And Tess, I wanted to hear what he thought of Danny :fist:

Vanessa 26-09-2016 12:47 PM

Daisy is first at the moment and Danny/Louise are joint second. I'm very happy with that, to be honest. I just don't like Len, he's awful.

Nicky91 26-09-2016 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8990959)
I don't blame Daisy, I blame that idiot Len. Danny deserved higher than 7 and he knows it. He always marks down the people he sees as a threat. He did the same with Jay and many others. Glad he's leaving. :nono: Craig has gone the opposite way. I've never seen such high marks from him :joker: And Tess, I wanted to hear what he thought of Danny :fist:

yeah thank you, but tell that to some people on dailyfail, they really piss me off

and Danny and Daisy both deserved straight 8's all the way, that would've put them both on 32 points, and you can't really compare a cha cha cha with a waltz both entirely different dances :), and to be honest both had loads of basic dance content in it

this is Len's last year, and i feel he wants a lot of controversy for his last year :hehe:

and i find both Danny and Daisy really stood out from the other celebrities, so fingers crossed for them for their next dance, ballroom for Danny and hopefully a fun latin dance for Daisy :hee:

Nicky91 26-09-2016 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8990962)
Daisy is first at the moment and Danny/Louise are joint second. I'm very happy with that, to be honest. I just don't like Len, he's awful.

and yeah, this would mean Daisy, Danny and Louise have to score 27 or higher to be as good as safe

but i would say just work hard, and Daisy really thanked Aljaz for teaching the basic steps for her waltz, as she really loved that dance, she first thought that it was only a dream :hee:

Nicky91 26-09-2016 01:47 PM

and this is what Daisy said about Len's 9

“I can’t believe it! I am gobsmacked, I am speechless and that really rarely happens!

“It was too sappy for Craig but I couldn’t believe what Len said, I am in a state of shock!”

so Daisy really also couldn't quite believe that high score :)

Vanessa 26-09-2016 04:43 PM

Omfg Danny Mac is topping the favourite poll on tellymix. And second is Tinder! My two favourites are doing great! I'm so happy! :amazed:

Nicky91 26-09-2016 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8991127)
Omfg Danny Mac is topping the favourite poll on tellymix. And second is Tinder! My two favourites are doing great! I'm so happy! :amazed:

and Daisy also climbed quite a few places, as well with the bookies from 13th to 8th :)

Vanessa 26-09-2016 05:12 PM

Judge Ringer dance has about 6 million views on facebook. And it's still going up! :shocked::o OMG and it's only been a few days! Wow i do love that dance, it makes me laugh. he's so entertaining! :joker: Does he have a fan page? Rinder must have one! He deserves it :nono:

Vanessa 26-09-2016 05:25 PM

I follow both Danny and Oti on twitter and they're hilarious! LOL She made Danny dance the cha cha routine 4 times in a row when they were training. LOL :joker: She's working him hard! :laugh:

Nicky91 27-09-2016 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8991162)
I follow both Danny and Oti on twitter and they're hilarious! LOL She made Danny dance the cha cha routine 4 times in a row when they were training. LOL :joker: She's working him hard! :laugh:

i watch both Aljaz and Daisy on twitter, but i've also seen that too, yeah that is what i want to see lots of hard work :flutter:

Great Job #TeamDoti

Nicky91 27-09-2016 09:10 AM

only point of criticism with his cha cha cha, he was dancing ahead of the music, but i admire his sense of natural rhythm :D

Nicky91 09-10-2016 04:29 PM

Danilo Banderas :hee:

Liam- 09-10-2016 04:36 PM

Make way for the next Tom Chambers, he's fantastic

Nicky91 09-10-2016 04:54 PM

yeah i'm here for a final between Danny and Daisy :)

Vanessa 09-10-2016 06:38 PM

Danny has the quickstep next week. I think it's better he does it now, just in case they have a quicksteppathon this year.

Nicky91 10-10-2016 08:28 AM

some people found Danny's paso boring on Digitalspy :(

Vanessa 10-10-2016 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9007671)
some people found Danny's paso boring on Digitalspy :(

Craig loved it and that's the main thing. He does a lot of shows on the west end and I think he would definitely get Danny on one of his shows. :hee:

Vanessa 10-10-2016 04:12 PM

I thought his Paso was incredible. So much content in there and a lot of flamenco, which I adore. Oti is a brilliant choreographer. She always comes up with the goods! And I can't believe Danny was compared to Carlos Acosta! What a compliment! :cheer2: