ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2016 [S13] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=701)
-   -   Diva Week: What Songs Would You Give The Acts? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310800)

DaNasty 18-10-2016 12:48 AM

Diva Week: What Songs Would You Give The Acts?

These are the songs I would choose

Gifty Louise:
Mama Knows Best by Jessie J or Ain't No Other Man by Christina Aguilera

Samantha Lavery:
My Love by Sia or Only Love Can Hurt Like This by Paloma Faith

Emily Middlemas:
Thinking Of You by Katy Perry or The Most Beautiful Girl In The World (Prince) (I imagine it acoustically stripped down)

5 After Midnight:
One Sweet Day by Boyz II Men ft. Mariah Carey (Mariah is a diva ofc :D)

4 Of Diamonds:
Mama Do by Pixie Lott or Back To Black by Amy Winehouse

Ryan Lawrie:
Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Elton John.... Can't think of anything else for this bland singer lol

Matt Terry:
She's The One by Robbie Williams or A Different Corner by George Michael

Relley C:
Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson or Finally by CeCe Peniston

Honey G:
Gold Digger by Kanye West or I Feel For You by Chaka Khan ft. Melle Mel (Melle is a rapper)

Saara Alto:
Dog Days Are Over by Florence & The Machine (Florence Welch, one powerful vocal diva :D)

Saph 18-10-2016 12:53 AM

honey g - deepthroat by cupcakke

Shaun 18-10-2016 02:43 AM

Gifty - "Side to Side" by Ariana/Nicki Minaj (might as well since it's current)
Emily - she'll probably end up doing another acoustic version of something like Cher's "Believe" or "When Love Takes Over" or something what's the point
Sam - would probably chuck her some Dua Lipa for the promo tbh
Honey G - "Lose Control" by Missy/Ciara (just because I want this to chart again)
Saara - can see Sharon chucking Titanium at her because it's a song she's heard of, but I'd choose "MacArthur Park" by Donna Summer and have her joined by Delta Work and Manila Luzon
Relley - "Doo Wop (That Thing)" by Lauryn Hill
Ryan - "****in' Perfect" by P!nk since he's already done one Perfect
Matt - He'll probably get another big ballad like I'd Rather Go Blind and insert 20 unnecessary high notes again
Four of Diamonds - "Stronger" by the Sugababes
5 After Midnight - "No Air" by Jordin Sparks/Chris Brown??? "Knock You Down" by Keri Hilson/Kanye??? idk this category's a nightmare for them, but could be easily open to interpretation

but yea this is pointless since someone will be given Little Mix, someone will be given Leona, one of the boys will do Calum Scott's version of Dancing on my Own, blah blah blah.

Cal. 18-10-2016 08:37 AM

Yeah they follow the categories so loosely these days. We probably won't even get any songs from any proper divas.

Vanessa 18-10-2016 10:26 AM

Matt wants to sing something by Jessie J. I think that would be great. :hee: