ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   why do people now think Daisy isn't good enough for the final (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311102)

Nicky91 27-10-2016 01:34 PM

why do people now think Daisy isn't good enough for the final

just because of one dance off appearance, maybe some of her fans really thought she was safe and did not vote, but now they know to vote a lot for her, and some maybe didn't vote enough, i can see her fanbase growing though on twitter and instagram

but it's a bit childish writing her off immediately just because of one dance off :mad:

her dances were quite decent to really good

Waltz: i would've scored that dance a 8/10, good storytelling, love the technique for week 1, and cute that she dedicated this waltz to her grandfather

Cha Cha Cha: lots of character, Cheeky cha cha steps, unlike Louise or Laura's bend knees, she had proper cha cha technique with straight legs again a 8/10

Quickstep: she played a great Mary Poppins, and a decent quickstep a 8.5/10

Rumba: love that dramatic leg action from Daisy, i loved the meaning of the circle, like the circle of trust :) a 7.5/10

Charleston: very unique beginning in the dark with the white gloves and white shoes, near the end a little tired but a good charleston not too over the top, what i like, and quirky steps 8/10

so yeah don't write her off so soon :hee:

LukeB 27-10-2016 01:34 PM

you thought that the other day :suspect:

Black Dagger 27-10-2016 01:39 PM

Because you said it yourself.

Nicky91 27-10-2016 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9031652)
you thought that the other day :suspect:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 9031653)
Because you said it yourself.

i got frustrated and furious about her being in the dance off :nono:

so i am supporting Daisy all the way, she even enjoys rehearsals as much as the actual shows :D

Nicky91 27-10-2016 02:08 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMEDWnrB...n-by=daisylowe

here's a little instagram picture straight from Paso rehearsals i guess :hee:

Mystic Mock 27-10-2016 03:30 PM

For me Daisy gave her best dance this week and still went in the dance-off which is showing to me that her votebase isn't very strong as that would've got her some extra votes for doing it well.

Denver 27-10-2016 03:31 PM

people dont like celebs who have advantages

Nicky91 27-10-2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 9031707)

she doesn't have advantages :nono:, i thought she had everything people should like, eager to learn new dances, really funny and being a strictly fan herself :)

LukeB 27-10-2016 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 9031707)

Danny is favourite to win and he has a big advantage :think:

Denver 27-10-2016 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9031766)
Danny is favourite to win and he has a big advantage :think:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9031760)
she doesn't have advantages :nono:, i thought she had everything people should like, eager to learn new dances, really funny and being a strictly fan herself :)

she is a ringer

Nicky91 27-10-2016 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 9031769)
she is a ringer

she's not a ringer, really that music video isn't really dancing, and that dancing at esquire is more freestyle dancing :D

so every little dance skill we have seen from her, she has learned during strictly :)

DrunkerThanMoses 28-10-2016 03:46 PM

Because she is dull and does not attract votes. The judges might keep her around but she is not winning

She could make the final, but I dont see it myself

Nicky91 28-10-2016 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 9033091)
Because she is dull and does not attract votes. The judges might keep her around but she is not winning

She could make the final, but I dont see it myself

Daisy isn't dull, what would you rather want to see from her, start a showmance with Aljaz, she wouldn't do that to Janette, or to herself

and her fans just thought last week that she was already safe, i don't think they will make that mistake twice :hee: