ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Daisy Lowe wants to win strictly come dancing 2016 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311647)

Nicky91 11-11-2016 08:09 AM

Daisy Lowe wants to win strictly come dancing 2016

Daisy Lowe wants to win Strictly Come Dancing 2016 after bouncing back from the bottom two.

The model was in the dance off two weeks running but was over the moon to escape the danger zone last Sunday night.

Speaking on BBC Radio 1's Breakfast show, Daisy revealed the first appearance in the dance off left her feeling "heartbroken".

She said: "I think the first time being in the bottom two made me really upset and I feel like I was heartbroken the whole week.

"Then the second time it happened it made me think, 'No, I do deserve to still be [in the competition] and I am going to keep dancing, I really love it and I am really going to try and stay this time.'"

Now a confident Daisy is eyeing up the glitterball trophy in next month's final.

She gushed: "I would love to win. It would be a dream come true, I know that the competition is high and I know that everyone loves everyone and wants to win the competition but I would love for people to pick up the phone and vote for me."

However there may be one thing getting in Daisy's way: Daisy herself.

"I'm really clumsy," she confessed. "I'm always dropping things and I'm quite dizzy and forgetful."

She added: "I'm trying my best, you know what I think it's the most joyful thing you can do with your body is dancing and you know, I love music and it's very special.

"I felt like I have learned so much more than what I thought I would've learned, it's not just the dancing, I'm learning to have a bit of self-confidence because I'm quite rubbish at that."

that's the true fighting spirit Daisy, and i would love you to win, and please people vote for this sweetheart who really has got a passion for dancing and music :hee:

Nicky91 11-11-2016 08:09 AM

here are Daisy and Louise in training for this week's liveshow :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9MSyQuffNM

Nicky91 11-11-2016 08:24 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw9yEYNW8AAlve5.jpg

aw Daisy arranged a romantic dinner for Aljaz and Janette :hee:

this is what Janette said on twitter

Amazing family dinner at #JSheeky last night! Incredible food w/ incredible company.... perfect evening! ❤️

and this is what Aljaz said

Thank you miss Lowe for spoiling us last night! Found my new favourite spot in London!

so cute :)

kirklancaster 11-11-2016 08:33 AM

And Daisy COULD win it. Why not.

Nicky91 11-11-2016 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 9055222)
And Daisy COULD win it. Why not.

if only we vote, she's favourite to go this week with the bookmakers

at least i want her to make it to blackpool next week, and she would really deserve that, she's finally getting out of her shell, now also in Salsa training, latin isn't her strongest dance, but she's really excited for this week, a bit of Disco-Salsa :)

if she makes it to blackpool, there is a good chance she might have a ballroom there, hopefully Greg out this week, and Ed Balls next week at blackpool, and after that i so want smug Ore also to go, he's peaked way too soon with that jive, and this week i can't see Ore doing really well with the rumba

so Daisy isn't the weakest dancer not by far, i don't get why people underrate so badly :(

kirklancaster 11-11-2016 08:50 AM

She'll get my votes - as usual Nicky.

Nicky91 11-11-2016 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 9055230)
She'll get my votes - as usual Nicky.

yeah thank you, anyway the song choice is Groove is in the heart from Dee-Lite, i find this a very lovely song, it makes me happy when i listen to it :)

LeatherTrumpet 11-11-2016 08:56 AM

vote ed
vote often

:hehe:

Nicky91 11-11-2016 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9055233)
vote ed
vote often

:hehe:

:nono:

you liked Daisy, i want the old LT back :bawling:

LeatherTrumpet 11-11-2016 09:03 AM

and what the hell are they eating?

:yuk:

Nicky91 11-11-2016 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9055236)
and what the hell are they eating?

:yuk:

Lobster and chips i think :hee:

LeatherTrumpet 11-11-2016 09:09 AM

And look at the dinner Daisy sitting like a fecking lobster inbetween them trying to split them up? wtf

:umm2:

Nicky91 11-11-2016 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9055239)
And look at the dinner Daisy sitting like a fecking lobster inbetween them trying to split them up? wtf

:umm2:

no, she's sitting with 2 friends, omg anyway i did send you a pm :)

LeatherTrumpet 11-11-2016 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9055243)
no, she's sitting with 2 friends, omg anyway i did send you a pm :)

It looks very awkward and if I was the wife I would NOT be happy with Daisys legs touching my husband's under the table

Nicky91 11-11-2016 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9055245)
It looks very awkward and if I was the wife I would NOT be happy with Daisys legs touching my husband's under the table

Janette and Daisy get along perfectly together, i can see them becoming best friends after strictly :)

and Daisy has admitted herself she loves Janette and Aljaz as a couple :hee:

Mystic Mock 11-11-2016 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9055219)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw9yEYNW8AAlve5.jpg

aw Daisy arranged a romantic dinner for Aljaz and Janette :hee:

this is what Janette said on twitter

Amazing family dinner at #JSheeky last night! Incredible food w/ incredible company.... perfect evening! ❤️

and this is what Aljaz said

Thank you miss Lowe for spoiling us last night! Found my new favourite spot in London!

so cute :)

Those Chips on their table should win.

Nicky91 11-11-2016 02:47 PM

good one Mock :)

Amy Jade 11-11-2016 05:00 PM

Leave Daisy alone LT you bully

Mystic Mock 11-11-2016 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9055558)
good one Mock :)

Thanks Nicky.:dance:

In all seriousness though if Daisy can get a performance that resonates with the audience then I can't see why she can't enter the race, nobody is out of the running to win the show when the judges tend to try and save the talented dancers even if they went in the bottom two every single week.:joker:

GoldHeart 11-11-2016 06:21 PM

I doubt Daisy is going to win :idc:

Nicky91 12-11-2016 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9055761)
I doubt Daisy is going to win :idc:

but it's nice of her for showing some ambition :), meaning she has gained more self-confidence because of strictly :hee: