ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Leaving Strictly 20/11 (spoiler) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311978)

erinp5 19-11-2016 10:13 PM

Leaving Strictly 20/11 (spoiler)

STRICTLY COME DANCING 2016 – WEEK 9 SPOILERS 19TH NOVEMBER 2016 LEAVE A COMMENT Strictly was in Sunny Blackpool this week but whose performances rose them to the top of the tower and who ended up in the tower dungeon? No need to wait until the not live results show to learn the fate of your favourites as the Strictly Spoiler is on hand to provide much needed illumination so here without any further ado are the results: Greg and Claudia had to dance off. The judges saved Claudia. Greg was eliminated! Complaints to the BBC

Read more at: http://www.strictlyspoiler.com/

erinp5 19-11-2016 10:15 PM

Shocked at Claudia in the DO.

Shaun 19-11-2016 10:15 PM

No loss.

Scream 19-11-2016 10:16 PM

Something tells me Ed is going to win this if those near the top of the leaderboard can't get more combined votes than someone at the very bottom

Pete. 19-11-2016 10:16 PM

Praying for Clauds :(

The state of Greg being voted off after more worthy people though.

Balls still in :think:

erinp5 19-11-2016 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 9066768)
No loss.

I agree , Greg bored me .

Denver 19-11-2016 10:17 PM

Claudia was a stand out

GoldHeart 19-11-2016 10:17 PM

I knew Greg's time was up :idc: , I'm surprised Claudia was in the B2 :conf: but she'll probably still win SCD it doesn't mean anything

Shaun 19-11-2016 10:19 PM

Rinder, Danny, Balls and Louise the only ones who haven't been B2. The final four? :clap1:

DrunkerThanMoses 19-11-2016 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9066777)
I knew Greg's time was up :idc: , I'm surprised Claudia was in the B2 :conf: but she'll probably still win SCD it doesn't mean anything

Doubt she will win. It's between danny and Louise now so let's hope danny wins it.

Vanessa 19-11-2016 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 9066784)
Rinder, Danny, Balls and Louise the only ones who haven't been B2. The final four? :clap1:

Kellie was in the dance off, but still made the final. I wouldn't rule out Claudia.

GoldHeart 19-11-2016 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scream (Post 9066772)
Something tells me Ed is going to win this if those near the top of the leaderboard can't get more combined votes than someone at the very bottom

He isn't going to win don't be ridiculous :joker: . The bad dancer's usually make it to Blackpool so it's no surprise that ED made it there. I think he'll be in the B2 next week and even if he isn't there's no way he's going to win over Claudia , Louise & Danny

Denver 19-11-2016 10:24 PM

There has been speculation over the years they sabotage the acts who cant commit to the tour so expect Claudia to be given a rough time in coming weeks

DrunkerThanMoses 19-11-2016 10:24 PM

I agree ed will be gone next week or the week after

Scream 19-11-2016 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9066796)
He isn't going to win don't be ridiculous :joker: . The bad dancer's usually make it to Blackpool so it's no surprise that ED made it there. I think he'll be in the B2 next week and even if he isn't there's no way he's going to win over Claudia , Louise & Danny

I think he has far more support than previous bad dancers but we shall see...

GoldHeart 19-11-2016 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scream (Post 9066859)
I think he has far more support than previous bad dancers but we shall see...

your Scream character would still get more votes :laugh2: . Seriously though i really don't think Ed will win he's just there for the joke entertainment . It happens every year we know this , even if he seems more popular than other's i still think his time is nearly up there's no way he'll beat contenders like Danny , Claudia etc the public won't keep saving him for much longer , so they'll vote for the proper celeb's who can actually dance ! lol . The only time they've put crappy dancer's in the fnal is when Julien Clary made it in third place and Christopher Parker came second but those were much early series when the show was just starting out

joeysteele 20-11-2016 08:26 AM

I was really surprised Claudia was in the dance off but have to admit, this routine was difficult to judge.
Too many other dancers around,and it did in the end come out as 'a bit of an all over the place' jive.

They both, her and A J should have excelled at this dance but it was hard to focus all attention on the 2 main partners doing this routine, for me anyway.
Glad she is through however as she is my favourite at present.

Withano 20-11-2016 08:29 AM

Yass Ed! When do the judges stop contributing to the vote? When will danceoffs stop?

hijaxers 20-11-2016 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9067052)
I was really surprised Claudia was in the dance off but have to admit, this routine was difficult to judge.
Too many other dancers around,and it did in the end come out as 'a bit of an all over the place' jive.

They both, her and A J should have excelled at this dance but it was hard to focus all attention on the 2 main partners doing this routine, for me anyway.
Glad she is through however as she is my favourite at present.

I totally agree with you Joey , i really don't like all the other dancers weaving in and out , i want to watch the dancers competing ! I think the BBC will get a lot of complaints about last night show , i really didn't enjoy the majority of the dances at all for this reason.

joeysteele 20-11-2016 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 9067071)
totally agree with you Joey , i really don't like all the other dancers weaving in and out , i want to watch the dancers competing ! I think the BBC will get a lot of complaints about last night show , i really didn't enjoy the majority of the dances at all for this reason.

I agree too, I found near them all off putting for that reason.

It was all more like show dancing than competitive dancing routines.

GoldHeart 20-11-2016 06:58 PM

The extra dancers Have always peed me off :mad::bored: , one year when Jake wood was on ( aka max EastEnders) one of the bimbo dancers bumped into him in the routine and he got blamed for it :crazy: , Even Claudia winkleman played the footage back to the judges on the results show and she told them it was the dancers fault basically I don't think they cared though because I'm sure Jake got underscored .

The extra dancers ruin it and there's too much distractions and there's too many people on the floor at once it's stupid, another reason I don't watch the show because they've been doing this rubbish for a few years now.

Nicky91 21-11-2016 08:39 AM

Greg crybaby, should have gone last week, Poor Daisy :sad: