ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   joel sex tape. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312021)

sampvt 20-11-2016 08:58 PM

joel sex tape.

is this a massive hoax as i cant find it.

Marsh. 20-11-2016 08:59 PM

It's not a sex tape, it's him touching himself over Skype.

Denver 20-11-2016 08:59 PM

Asif you searched

LeatherTrumpet 20-11-2016 09:00 PM

I don't think his penis will be handsome?

Firewire 20-11-2016 09:00 PM

thirsty

sampvt 20-11-2016 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 9068193)
Asif you searched

of course i have. why else would i post it on here.

Ross. 20-11-2016 09:01 PM

I didn't think this was your kind of thing

Denver 20-11-2016 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9068204)
of course i have. why else would i post it on here.

Glad you can come out at your age :clap1:

Marsh. 20-11-2016 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9068199)
I don't think his penis will be handsome?

No. It looks like the alien that bursts from John Hurt's chest. :hehe:

sampvt 20-11-2016 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross. (Post 9068205)
I didn't think this was your kind of thing

dont worry it wont turn me. just interested

T* 20-11-2016 09:04 PM

It's hot

T* 20-11-2016 09:04 PM

He got it removed from tumblr tho

Firewire 20-11-2016 09:06 PM

it's on myvidster

GoldHeart 20-11-2016 09:14 PM

:
Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9068189)
is this a massive hoax as i cant find it.

Why are you even trying to find it ??, this reminds me of the famous Tulisa sex clip and it was her dumb ex bf who posted it and it was just of his bits with her face basically touching him :bored::facepalm:.

With Joel it's just a clip of him on Skype showing his bits :facepalm:, there's no actual sex but yeah it's an embarrassing thing to happen to anyone , he should have realised he was being catfished but he was naive , everything gets recorded and leaked these days especially when you're a celebrity & famous it's all social media etc so they especially have to be careful , if I was them I'd always be suspicious of certain situations :eek:

Withano 20-11-2016 09:17 PM

Embrace that sexuality Samp

sampvt 20-11-2016 09:26 PM

so if he has had it removed, thats why all the links have gone then.

sampvt 20-11-2016 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9068261)
Embrace that sexuality Samp

64 last week mate with no more than 2 yrs left, ive missed that bus mate.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 20-11-2016 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9068300)
64 last week mate with no more than 2 yrs left

D:

Nicky91 21-11-2016 08:37 AM

this puts me a little of him, i rather support Larry :hee:

Withano 21-11-2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9068676)
this puts me a little of him, i rather support Larry :hee:

Joel got sexually assualted so you prefer Larry?

sampvt 21-11-2016 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9068702)

I thought he flashed his meat and 2 veg on a skype call to someone who agreed to be part of his stupidity. If you call this sexual assault, we are all in trouble, lol. Personally I think its a hoax because there is nothing out there to substantiate it even though everyone says its easily available. Obviously its a celeb story designed for max publicity with no substance and until someone proves it to me, Im giving him the benefit of the doubt and labeling him a scammer.

GoldHeart 21-11-2016 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9068702)

I think assault is a bit over the top nobody touched him :facepalm: . Nobody put a gun to Joel's head and forced him to expose himself , it's terrible he got catfished but he should of known what the internet is like it's full of weirdo's and he played right into the anonymous perv's hands and with his fame and going into the jungle he should of known it would come back to bite him on the bum .

Yes I feel bad for him but he was silly , hopefully he's learned from that he clearly regrets what he did and he probably feels violated it's an embarrassing situation :rolleyes:.but even the police can't do anything about it because the stranger could be anyone it could be a MAN or a WOMAN or even a GROUP who knows that's why you should be careful online :nono:

Withano 21-11-2016 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9068707)
I thought he flashed his meat and 2 veg on a skype call to someone who agreed to be part of his stupidity. If you call this sexual assault, we are all in trouble, lol. Personally I think its a hoax because there is nothing out there to substantiate it even though everyone says its easily available. Obviously its a celeb story designed for max publicity with no substance and until someone proves it to me, Im giving him the benefit of the doubt and labeling him a scammer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9068710)
I think assault is a bit over the top nobody touched him :facepalm: . Nobody put a gun to Joel's head and forced him to expose himself , it's terrible he got catfished but he should of known what the internet is like it's full of weirdo's and he played right into the anonymous perv's hands and with his fame and going into the jungle he should of known it would come back to bite him on the bum .

Yes I feel bad for him but he was silly , hopefully he's learned from that he clearly regrets what he did and he probably feels violated it's an embarrassing situation :rolleyes:.but even the police can't do anything about it because the stranger could be anyone it could be a MAN or a WOMAN or even a GROUP who knows that's why you should be careful online :nono:

Interesting.. I'd easily call Catfishing sexual assault. Publicising somebody else's private images/videos without their permission is also a form of assault... But I guess the argument is more open than I assumed. (And yes Sam it does exist, search it on twitter, you usually get wannabees sharing gifs for retweets)

Jack_ 21-11-2016 10:38 AM

screaming omg

GoldHeart 21-11-2016 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9068712)
Interesting.. I'd easily call Catfishing sexual assault. Publicising somebody else's private images/videos is also a form of assault. (And yes Sam it does exist, search it on twitter, you usually get wannabees sharing gifs for retweets)

He wasn't in a relationship with this nasty faceless stranger , I agree it's 100 % wrong to send naked pics / videos of people without their permission but it's a hard case to defend when you purposely put yourself in that position :facepalm:. This happens all the time and you can't expect some random stranger to be respectful of you because they already see you as a guilible idiot for stripping naked on cam in first place .

If it was somebody he knew or was dating then it's violation of trust and betrayal and he'd of gotten a serious case like Tulisa for e.g because she knew the person and they were in a relationship therefore she can press charges , do you see my point?? :shrug:.

Joel's trip to the police was a waste of time how are they going to track down this person it could be anyone?? :shocked: