ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Ola Jordan is the THIRD campmate to be eliminated - pleased or disappointed? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312342)

zakman440 28-11-2016 08:49 PM

Ola Jordan is the THIRD campmate to be eliminated - pleased or disappointed?

Kinda meh tbh. Haven't really seen enough of her to make a judgement.

LukeB 28-11-2016 08:49 PM

Disappointed. The only elimination i'm gutted about.

Pete. 28-11-2016 08:50 PM

Disappointed she was lovely :love:

Cal. 28-11-2016 08:51 PM

Disappointing because she's an icon.

Ross. 28-11-2016 08:52 PM

Sad

armand.kay 28-11-2016 09:01 PM

Meh I wish I saw more of her but there's no one I would of had go other than her apart from Larry who will never go.

Cal. 28-11-2016 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 9077476)
Meh I wish I saw more of her but there's no one I would of had go other than her apart from Larry who will never go.

Ugh **** off just **** off

Jason. 28-11-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 9077477)

Me when Luke wouldn't give in on his irrational hatred for Lisa and stan her

hijaxers 28-11-2016 09:19 PM

Totally disappointed she was an excellent campmate , i'd rather it had been Jordan to leave this evening.

sampvt 28-11-2016 09:28 PM

should have left hubby at home

rusticgal 28-11-2016 10:04 PM

I liked her...she did well with the tasks and seemed a nice person. Unfortunately her husband was her downfall...we all knew he would be on our screens wallowing in any success she made for herself.:laugh:

sampvt 28-11-2016 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9077563)
I liked her...she did well with the tasks and seemed a nice person. Unfortunately her husband was her downfall...we all knew he would be on our screens wallowing in any success she made for herself.:laugh:

said the same from the start.

Ross. 28-11-2016 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason. (Post 9077495)
Me when Luke wouldn't give in on his irrational hatred for Lisa and stan her

[2]

GoldHeart 28-11-2016 10:37 PM

i'm disappointed for sure and I wish people would stop going on about her flipping Husband !!! :rant: , you can't judge someone on the basis of not liking their partner ! He had his chance on reality tv in BB and he cocked it up :bored: .

But Ola had a fresh start and she is a nice person and she did really well in the jungle and she was impressive in trials she kept her composure i think she was perceived really well but she didn't get the support and votes she needed which is ashame , poor Ola i had a strong feeling she would be kicked out tonight :inamood:

rusticgal 28-11-2016 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9077611)
i'm disappointed for sure and I wish people would stop going on about her flipping Husband !!! :rant: , you can't judge someone on the basis of not liking their partner ! He had his chance on reality tv in BB and he cocked it up :bored: .

But Ola had a fresh start and she is a nice person and she did really well in the jungle and she was impressive in trials she kept her composure i think she was perceived really well but she didn't get the support and votes she needed which is ashame , poor Ola i had a strong feeling she would be kicked out tonight :inamood:

On her own merit she shouldn't have been....but unfortunately her association with the twat was maybe her downfall.
The public are swayed by association...and had she done well, you can rest assured we would have seen him ride off the back of her popularity.

Withano 28-11-2016 11:08 PM

I'm surprised at the poll results. I thought she was boring as hell.

GoldHeart 28-11-2016 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9077640)
On her own merit she shouldn't have been....but unfortunately her association with the twat was maybe her downfall.
The public are swayed by association...and had she done well, you can rest assured we would have seen him ride off the back of her popularity.

Yes i know people judge other's based on association and family but Carol Thatcher still won back in 2005 and i'm pretty sure alot of us didn't exactly agree with her mother's political views but nobody judged Carol that way because they saw her in a separate way completely unrelated and the public liked her so it's weird how people sometimes get swayed and other times it doesn't bother them :puzzled: .

I think regardless of Ola's husband she probably still wouldn't of lasted long though so people can't blame it entirely on that because that's silly . Look at Lisa she was another nice person who just didn't gain a big enough fan base so i think no matter what Ola's days were up unfortunately :rolleyes:

armand.kay 29-11-2016 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 9077477)

WOW! I'm glad everyone can now see you for the vicious, aggressive girl you are! well done you've just shown yourself up :clap1:
well done! :joker:

jennyjuniper 29-11-2016 05:36 AM

I was pleasantly suprised at how normal sjhe was. Being married to rat face James, I assumed some of his 'I love me, who do you love' attitude would have rubbed off on her, which doesn't seem to be the case. Which still begs the question, what is a nice woman like her doing with a twat like him? I'm not talking about looks here, just personality.

LeatherTrumpet 29-11-2016 07:33 AM

dissapointed

Nicky91 29-11-2016 07:52 AM

pleased the right time for her to go, finally she's out :cheer2: :cheer2:

sampvt 29-11-2016 09:01 AM

She comes from a very poor family and when James was in her area dancing, he probably trolled the area for a trophy bride and being rich, he suceeded. Money is a great magnet and she probably realises she made a bad choice but to be fair, he admits he is a prick so admitting your failings makes them easier to deal with.

If he had have stayed away, she would still be there, but he has allready had 2 stints on the tv and probably doomed for more,hence her low votes.

jet 29-11-2016 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9077879)
She comes from a very poor family and when James was in her area dancing, he probably trolled the area for a trophy bride and being rich, he suceeded. Money is a great magnet and she probably realises she made a bad choice but to be fair, he admits he is a prick so admitting your failings makes them easier to deal with.

What a load of rubbish. :laugh:

Ola fell heavily for James when they first met, but she had to wait another 2 years for him as he already had a girlfriend.

GoldHeart 29-11-2016 03:22 PM

Who cares if she's married to a tool bag :facepalm:, she's not the only one they'll be tons of nice people married to not so nice people that's just life ! . After all Wayne's previous missus cheated on him

jet 29-11-2016 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjuniper (Post 9077813)
I was pleasantly suprised at how normal sjhe was. Being married to rat face James, I assumed some of his 'I love me, who do you love' attitude would have rubbed off on her, which doesn't seem to be the case. Which still begs the question, what is a nice woman like her doing with a twat like him? I'm not talking about looks here, just personality.

That 'twat' came 3rd in CBB, so the viewers liked him above many others...and according to Ola in her auto bi book, she is totally in love with him. They have been married a long time, so I assume she knows him better than we do and finds many positives about him...:hee:
The thing that made me like him more was when the dancers did a tour of primary schools some years ago, meeting the kids and encouraging them to dance, and most of the kids said their absolute fav was James. I kinda trust kids instinct when it comes to character....