ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2016 [S13] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=701)
-   -   Matt Terry fails to secure Christmas No1 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313304)

Wizard. 23-12-2016 09:35 PM

Matt Terry fails to secure Christmas No1

He came in at #8

Black Dagger 23-12-2016 09:39 PM

reece(: 23-12-2016 09:45 PM

Poor it

Amy Jade 23-12-2016 10:10 PM

Crap song. Crap winner. Deserved flop.

DouglasS 23-12-2016 10:13 PM

How sad that people are glad he didn't do so well. If it was the other way round on their favoruite you know they'd be saying how tasteless it is to wish failure on their chosen winner. Whoever won X-Factor would have failed at getting #1, the brand of X-Factor is not what it was, Matts actually outselling Louisa by a fair amount with far less viewing figures from the previous year. He's done alright in todays digital download market, and with the chart being dominated by streaming now.

Amy Jade 23-12-2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 9109008)
How sad that people are glad he didn't do so well. If it was the other way round on their favoruite you know they'd be saying how tasteless it is to wish failure on their chosen winner. Whoever won X-Factor would have failed at getting #1, the brand of X-Factor is not what it was, Matts actually outselling Louisa by a fair amount with far less viewing figures from the previous year. He's done alright in todays digital download market, and with the chart being dominated by streaming now.

I can honestly tell you if Saara had released that song I would still not have bought it. It's dull and forgettable and that on top of Matt himself being dull and forgettable it's crashed and burned

DouglasS 24-12-2016 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aubrey O'Christmas Day (Post 9109014)
I can honestly tell you if Saara had released that song I would still not have bought it. It's dull and forgettable and that on top of Matt himself being dull and forgettable it's crashed and burned

In comparison to last year it's doing really well, with a few million less viewing figures its easily outselling Louisa regardless, and managed to get #3, with Louisa not even getting top 5. So I'd hardly say hes flopped, we have nothing else to compare it to now. Everyone else is from a different time of X-Factor when the brand was entirely different.

Also Little Mix's winning single did horrendously bad, as it was in the times of the million sellers of X-factor singles and still hasn't achieved 500,000 - but look at them now.

LeatherTrumpet 24-12-2016 02:51 PM

insipid mess

Maxxie. 25-12-2016 12:44 AM

I was actually hoping for x factor to get it this year, as it's an actual christmas song. Maybe next year they should have the final on a Friday to give it a whole week as a release.

LukeB 25-12-2016 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxxie-D (Post 9110538)
I was actually hoping for x factor to get it this year, as it's an actual christmas song. Maybe next year they should have the final on a Friday to give it a whole week as a release.

Christmas title but it does not sound like something you will listen to every christmas. It's just a normal song. Sounds nothing like christmas