ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Angie Best Patronising Angie... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313989)

rusticgal 06-01-2017 10:22 PM

Patronising Angie...

If she's going to take the high moral ground...I'm going to go right off her..:fist:

y.winter 06-01-2017 10:32 PM

Wise woman. Throw your cigarettes to the bin.

Northern Monkey 06-01-2017 10:33 PM

I feel abit sorry for Callum.She's deffo an embarrassing mum

Braden 06-01-2017 10:36 PM

She's been great to watch so far, but she would annoy me endlessly with her 'healthy lifestyle' nonsense in real life. It's fine if that's how she wants to live her life, but inflicting it on others is really inappropriate. Quite an off-putting aspect of her character at this point.

RhysJones 06-01-2017 10:39 PM

I do love her so far, but that would have annoyed me so much if she told me not to do or eat something

rusticgal 06-01-2017 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 9133315)
Wise woman. Throw your cigarettes to the bin.

If she can't convince her own son...then who is she to tell a 50 year old woman and a well established actor what they should or shouldn't do :shrug:

y.winter 06-01-2017 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9133354)
If she can't convince her own son...then who is she to tell a 50 year old woman and a well established actor what they should or shouldn't do :shrug:

People can stop smoking regardless of age and/or their imdb page length.
Bottom line, she had good intentions, she didn't tell her to take a gun and shoot herself in the head, just to stop smoking as someone who lost her sister to cancer. And it's a valid point.

Braden 06-01-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 9133385)
Bottom line, she had good intentions, she didn't tell her to take a gun and shoot herself in the head, just to stop smoking as someone who lost her sister to cancer. And it's a valid point.

So many things are said to cause cancer though. Next she'll be wrapping her up in cotton wool.

People are going to find her attitude towards it quite inappropriate and unnecessary.

rusticgal 06-01-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

I'm sure Coleen knows the dangers of smoking...if someone I had only known for 3 days started lecturing me like that I would have told her where to go. I just don't think it was her place despite the validity of her point..

Cherie 06-01-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

She couldn't care less about Coleen she was just trying to be superior, she could drop dead in a week 2016 should have taught her that :laugh:

BB247 06-01-2017 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9133273)
If she's going to take the high moral ground...I'm going to go right off her..:fist:

Me too:fist:
In another thread somebody said why didn't she speak up to her alcoholic husband

smudgie 06-01-2017 11:12 PM

Power to Colleen, her life to live how she pleases.
To bring her kids up was disgusting.

Jack_ 06-01-2017 11:16 PM

What a strange conversation that was, it felt to me like it had been edited completely out of context and we'd missed the start which would explain how it got to that point. No one starts demanding you stop smoking for health reasons out of the blue unless they're bat**** insane :joker:

I'd have been pissed off personally but I'm definitely here for her doing more of that :clap1: she's already way more interesting than Calum

Jake. 06-01-2017 11:28 PM

idc lol it was entertaining

Vanessa 07-01-2017 03:49 AM

Other people were smoking and yet Angie singles out Coleen. I don't even like her, but this is unfair. :fist:

camertone 07-01-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9133273)

my first impression of angie was not good. the more i see her, more i don't like her. the same goes for calum too!

chuff me dizzy 07-01-2017 10:31 AM

If she had lectured me about smoking and my weight like she did Coleen ,I would have shoved her face in the ashtray !! its Coleens choice what she eats and her choice to smoke too ,and saying "All your family are dying " how disgusting was that ?

Gusto Brunt 07-01-2017 10:35 AM

I turned the sound down when she started lecturing Coleen. So embarrassing.:blush2:

rusticgal 07-01-2017 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9133818)
If she had lectured me about smoking and my weight like she did Coleen ,I would have shoved her face in the ashtray !! its Coleens choice what she eats and her choice to smoke too ,and saying "All your family are dying " how disgusting was that ?

Yes Chuff...the comment about the family was a low blow and really insensitive. I thought I might like Angie but she clearly thinks she is above everyone.

Gusto Brunt 07-01-2017 11:41 AM

I think the nastiest thing Angie said to Coleen was 'you've seen so many of your family die...'

Or words to that effect.

Really going too far that.

Lstan 07-01-2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9133681)
Other people were smoking and yet Angie singles out Coleen. I don't even like her, but this is unfair. :fist:

Yeah this was why i was like :conf: there were a few of em smoking but she was having a pop at coleen?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9133354)

Well exactly

Also damn her for making me feel bad for coleen :fist: And it was really distasteful how she bought her kids into it. I may not like coleen but I would never be so patronising and rude to her like that!

Maybe she sees coleen as an easy target?

Patricia4 07-01-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 9133432)
Power to Colleen, her life to live how she pleases.
To bring her kids up was disgusting.

I thought the same.

ebandit 07-01-2017 03:15 PM

...angie really did mean well..................

Mark L

Tom4784 07-01-2017 03:19 PM

Not this shade for Health conscious Queen Angie.