ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Perez Hilton and Charlotte Crosby want to re-enter the house (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314298)

Epic. 11-01-2017 05:56 PM

Perez Hilton and Charlotte Crosby want to re-enter the house

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...y-js-exit.html

Quote:

Perez Hilton has offered to join the Celebrity Big Brother 2017 line up after Ray J left.

It was confirmed last night that Ray J had quit the house after one week, with 'medical reasons' supposedly behind his exit.

Rylan Clark-Neal confirmed Ray J's departure on Bit On The Side yesterday but didn't give any more details.

Former CBB housemate Perez was quick to offer his services via Twitter, although only "if the price is right".

He took aim at the current Celebrity Big Brother 2017 cast, describing the all stars show as a "Boring season."

Before this year's CBB kicked off, Perez claimed he had been invited to return but show bosses hadn't offered him enough money.

He said: "The price was not right, okay! It was way off.

“I wanted to get paid double and I think I’m worth it."

It's not clear if Ray J will be replaced yet but Perez isn't the only celeb putting themselves forward.

Charlotte Crosby has also revealed hopes of returning to Celebrity Big Brother.

And she wants last year's winner and rumoured boyfriend Stephen Bear to join her.

The pair, who are currently working together on new MTV show Just Tattoo Of Us, apparently weren't asked back for the All Star series.

Speaking to The Sun newspaper, Charlotte claimed it wasn't an All Stars series with no winners of the show on the line up.

"I don’t think [the producers] even called me about it!" Charlotte told the tabloid. “Watching it now I’m feeling nostalgic and I’m missing it…imagine if me, Scotty T and Stephen Bear were in, it would be hilarious.

“Stephen won the series last year so it would make sense to have him in there. It’s not really All Stars when none of the past winners are in!"

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 continues nightly on Channel 5.

Despite Ray J's exit, this week's eviction will still go ahead on Friday night.

Rob! 11-01-2017 05:56 PM

Both would be awful

chuff me dizzy 11-01-2017 05:57 PM

Tell them Chuff said Piss off

RichardG 11-01-2017 05:57 PM

get perez in tbh

Gusto Brunt 11-01-2017 05:57 PM

Tell them they can both enter with ten quid payment each.

Then see if they're still interested.

Amy Jade 11-01-2017 05:58 PM

Nty

Vicky. 11-01-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

He took aim at the current Celebrity Big Brother 2017 cast, describing the all stars show as a "Boring season."
Now I loved Perez in the house and would love him to go back in, but this is absolute bullshoite tbh

Epic. 11-01-2017 06:00 PM

:umm2: @Bear

y.winter 11-01-2017 06:01 PM

Keep Perez for UBB2 next year and pay him double, because he's actually worth it.

Stevep 11-01-2017 06:02 PM

Luisa Zissman would be good.

Epic. 11-01-2017 06:04 PM

I'm kind of mixed on Perez in CBB15, mostly because I love anyone who's a Katie Hopkins-hate device and he was more theatrical than her and could be funny sometimes. That said he was still super annoying (but not vile or a terrible person like people honestly over-react about relating to him).

Cal. 11-01-2017 06:16 PM

Send Pricey or Perez in! :clap1:

chuff me dizzy 11-01-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevep (Post 9142953)
Luisa Zissman would be good.

She said definite No on last nights BOTS

chuff me dizzy 11-01-2017 06:42 PM

Thees only 2 men for the job ....... Send in Marc and Bear ,and THEN we have a show ....Game on :dance::cheer2:

Epic. 11-01-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9143085)
Thees only 2 men for the job ....... Send in Marc and Bear ,and THEN we have a show ....Game on :dance::cheer2:

I highly doubt either of them would be brought back. Marc because he only went on BB because he knew he had a scientist career to fall back on in America and by the looks of things that sounds like a busy job. Bear because he's blasted Emma Willis and has hoped she's "nicer to the next winner"

chuff me dizzy 11-01-2017 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicD (Post 9143099)
I highly doubt either of them would be brought back. Marc because he only went on BB because he knew he had a scientist career to fall back on in America and by the looks of things that sounds like a busy job. Bear because he's blasted Emma Willis and has hoped she's "nicer to the next winner"

Emma was vile to him ,and all because he beat her chosen winner ,she's the worst BB presenter we've ever had ,so biased Rylans no better

Epic. 11-01-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9143103)
Emma was vile to him ,and all because he beat her chosen winner ,she's the worst BB presenter we've ever had ,so biased Rylans no better

You're entitled to that opinion but it still rules out Bear ever being brought back

Lostie! 11-01-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9142948)
Now I loved Perez in the house and would love him to go back in, but this is absolute bullshoite tbh

He also once described himself as the most talked-about CBB housemate ever, which is also a load of crap. He's a deluded fantasist who really thinks he was the best thing that ever happened to the show. He needs to stay under his rock, desperate prick.

Quote:

She really wasn't.

Tom4784 11-01-2017 06:53 PM

Keep them both.

LukeB 11-01-2017 06:54 PM

Quote:

Not really, she handled him the best she could. wasn't her fault he was acting like a twat and talking about non-sense that's irrelevant to what she was asking.

Epic. 11-01-2017 06:55 PM

I could tell Emma hated him but she even told him she warmed up to him and didn't ONCE say anything bad to him in his interview. The most SLIGHTLY questionable thing she said was "Give me a serious interview" but that was because he was hopping around the place screaming

LukeB 11-01-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicD (Post 9143124)
I could tell Emma hated him but she even told him she warmed up to him and didn't ONCE say anything bad to him in his interview. The most SLIGHTLY questionable thing she said was "Give me a serious interview" but that was because he was hopping around the place screaming

he was talking about eggs and things :umm2: and Emma wanted a serious interview, no harm in that.

Glenn-C 11-01-2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Charlotte Crosby has also revealed hopes of returning to Celebrity Big Brother.

And she wants last year's winner and rumoured boyfriend Stephen Bear to join her.
Keep them both.

y.winter 11-01-2017 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicD (Post 9143124)

You could see she didn't really warm up to him, she just wanted to buy his trust to get a decent interview, but he couldn't help but being the same old douchbag that he is.
I felt for her, she tried hard but sometimes it's down to the interviewer, and he's horrible.

chuff me dizzy 11-01-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 9143147)
You could see she didn't really warm up to him, she just wanted to buy his trust to get a decent interview, but he couldn't help but being the same old douchbag that he is.
I felt for her, she tried hard but sometimes it's down to the interviewer, and he's horrible.

She got what she deserved