ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Team Speidi fear that they have been too nice in the house (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314394)

Calderyon 13-01-2017 02:23 AM

Team Speidi fear that they have been too nice in the house

Quote:

Celebrity Big Brother's Speidi boring?! They fear they've been too nice this year

Celebrity Big Brother's Speidi fear they're being too nice in the house this year.

The couple - Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag - are one of five housemates up for eviction on Friday.

Nicola McLean told them today: "I can guarantee there's no way you're going."

Spencer replied: "Weirder things have happened."

He added: "We haven't done anything. The Speidi they want is not here."

Heidi agreed: "People would be disappointed."

Nicola added: "I think you've got more chance of winning like this, you've switched it around. People love to hate and then go they're not that bad..."

However Heidi suggested: "In the beginning, every one has the most strength. It's going to crack more and more, it's just the beginning..."

Meanwhile, outside the house, Spencer's sister Stephanie Pratt has echoed his comments.

She's called on Spencer and her sister-in-law Heidi to get more evil.

"I know him, this is who he is. He’s very sweet, he gets on with everyone. He’s always paid to be the villain. It’s really weird. I’m like, come on do something stir it up," Stephanie told The Sun newspaper.

Stephanie, who also appeared in the CBB house in the past, went on to rule out at a permanent return to the all star series.

But she teased: “I would love to go back in for like two hours. He would just get so annoyed .

“I’m obsessed with him. I think he is the funniest human being in the entire world. I love him to death.”
¨

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...nice-year.html

Jack_ 13-01-2017 02:30 AM

I definitely don't think they're that safe either

Why this eviction has not been cancelled is beyond me

Withano 13-01-2017 06:39 AM

I dont think theyre safe, everyone seems to be voting for Angie or Stacy, I honestly think Stacy will top it and the other four will be close. Austin probs 2nd.

RichardG 13-01-2017 06:44 AM

yeah they have been a bit dull, i wouldn't be amazed if they got evicted

Babayaro. 13-01-2017 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9145821)
I dont think theyre safe, everyone seems to be voting for Angie or Stacy, I honestly think Stacy will top it and the other four will be close. Austin probs 2nd.

Stacy and Angie will be bottom 2

chuff me dizzy 13-01-2017 09:17 AM

A dream come true if they did, but its not going to happen

Niamh. 13-01-2017 09:42 AM

I like this side of Speidi, I hope they're safe

Mitchell 13-01-2017 09:50 AM

I wouldn't listen to anything Stephanie Pratt said if my life depended on it

caprimint 13-01-2017 09:52 AM

They're being really boring this series, would be amazing (and unexpected) if they were evicted first. :flutter:

Mitchell 13-01-2017 09:55 AM

They'll easily top the vote tonight tbh, the only other that could get anywhere near to the top is James Cosmo, and even then he could easily get voted out

caprimint 13-01-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 9145937)
They'll easily top the vote tonight tbh, the only other that could get anywhere near to the top is James Cosmo, and even then he could easily get voted out

Disagree, I think Speidi and James are most at risk of leaving.

Niamh. 13-01-2017 09:57 AM

I reckon Jedward fans will use their votes for Speidi as well as Speidi fans

Mitchell 13-01-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caprimint (Post 9145940)
Disagree, I think Speidi and James are most at risk of leaving.

I'm unsure, I'd be very surprised if Stacy, James C, Angie or Austin got more votes than them, I guess we will find out haha

Northern Monkey 13-01-2017 10:05 AM

Speidi very disappointing so far.They need to step up their game

Nancy. 13-01-2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9145952)

Spedi are terrible, and always have been. I don't get how they've got such a huge following.

Niamh. 13-01-2017 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9145952)

The way they played last time didn't win it for them, I think they're just trying a new approach

Northern Monkey 13-01-2017 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9145957)
The way they played last time didn't win it for them, I think they're just trying a new approach

Their problem is imo their reputation precedes them.Anything less than chaos and they're not living up to the hype.

Niamh. 13-01-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9145959)
Their problem is imo their reputation precedes them.Anything less than chaos and they're not living up to the hype.

Yeah but maybe they're tired of that and want to do something different?

Patricia4 13-01-2017 11:16 AM

I hope they are safe tonight

chuff me dizzy 13-01-2017 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9145960)
Yeah but maybe they're tired of that and want to do something different?

Don't be fooled into thinking Spieidi have changed, they are totally out of their depths, there is too many this series who would soon shut them up and make them look silly

Niamh. 13-01-2017 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9146078)
Don't be fooled into thinking Spieidi have changed, they are totally out of their depths, there is too many this series who would soon shut them up and make them look silly

Well i liked them the last time they were in so I'm not really bothered if they have changed or not, when i say "changed" though, I'm not naive enough to think that last time was "the real" Speidi anyway, it's a persona they portray and I think they have just adapted that persona this time, quite possibly because of the other HMs but that to me makes them even more interesting. I want to see if they can make it work

LukeB 13-01-2017 11:39 AM

according to the odds, Speidi are the least likely to go tonight.. it's out of Angie and Stacy

Jordan. 13-01-2017 11:40 AM

They do need to do more, none of the recent dramas have involved them.

chuff me dizzy 13-01-2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9146106)
Well i liked them the last time they were in so I'm not really bothered if they have changed or not, when i say "changed" though, I'm not naive enough to think that last time was "the real" Speidi anyway, it's a persona they portray and I think they have just adapted that persona this time, quite possibly because of the other HMs but that to me makes them even more interesting. I want to see if they can make it work

Spiedi are a brand, a business ,you will never see the real people .....Heidi is just a Stepford wife and as Coleen rightly said a robot,Spencer thinks he can outwit everyone,but he's floundering this series, thats why they stay away from everyone ,and chat with the other 2 clueless morons Jedward

ebandit 13-01-2017 12:04 PM

.........too anonymous................

Mark L