ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   How dull will the main house be this weekend. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314495)

parmnion 13-01-2017 10:26 PM

How dull will the main house be this weekend.

Jeeez...not much left to watch there is ther.

May as well give the cameramen the weekend off!

Withano 13-01-2017 10:43 PM

It will be better. 2 great new housemates, 2 houses to switch back and forth from.. and for the people who liked to watch Austin argue and shout and attention seek for whatever reason, they can have chloe fill that void.

parmnion 13-01-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9148597)
It will be better. 2 great new housemates, 2 houses to switch back and forth from.. and for the people who liked to watch Austin argue and shout and attention seek for whatever reason, they can have chloe fill that void.

Ignore the hell house..what have the new hms got to bounce off? All the best and vast majority are in hell.

That thing that looks like arnies female disguise in total recall will just tut and clean..jamie and bianca will just sit arms round eachother and stare into space..geordie lass might do a kinga but i doubt it cause old uncle bulgaria will be shuffling about playing with his beard as callum regales the other newbie with his life story....bore the hell off...

Im guessing they will have to let them watch the hell house to make them relevent..

Withano 13-01-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9148681)
Ignore the hell house..what have the new hms got to bounce off? All the best and vast majority are in hell.

That thing that looks like arnies female disguise in total recall will just tut and clean..jamie and bianca will just sit arms round eachother and stare into space..geordie lass might do a kinga but i doubt it cause old uncle bulgaria will be shuffling about playing with his beard as callum regales the other newbie with his life story....bore the hell off...

Im guessing they will have to let them watch the hell house to make them relevent..

Well, at least 50% of the highlights will be the hellhouse "where all the best hms are" so youre gonna like at least half, i think a lot of other people like to watch character development, which might be easier for the quiet hms like James C and Bianca, and all the new housemates will display a brand new character too.. All good things from my perspective.

Marsh. 13-01-2017 11:03 PM

Perched for Kim getting them cleaning.

parmnion 13-01-2017 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9148708)
Well, at least 50% of the highlights will be the hellhouse "where all the best hms are" so youre gonna like at least half, i think a lot of other people like to watch character development, which might be easier for the quiet hms like James C and Bianca, and all the new housemates will display a brand new character too.. All good things from my perspective.

Hey i am all for character development, unfortunatly the good old days of c4 bb are long gone and we have been robbed of that viewing pleasure for a long long time.

rionablue 13-01-2017 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9148506)
Jeeez...not much left to watch there is ther.

May as well give the cameramen the weekend off!

AGREED

Mitchell 13-01-2017 11:23 PM

Hating
James j, colleen, hiedi, nicola, callum, jamie and jasmine.

:umm2:

parmnion 13-01-2017 11:32 PM

:dance::dance::dance:

Mitchell 14-01-2017 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9148813)

:dance::dance::dance:

I wasn't targetting you at all, I totally agree with 99% of that statement I was more commenting at the fact that you hate those housemates, but James, Coleen, Heidi and Jasmine are in the hell, whilst the main house with the majority of people you like is going to be dull.

However yes I totally agree, its gonna be Calum, Bianca, Nicola and Jamie's lovefest :nono:

Headie 14-01-2017 12:12 AM

The official 'most dull housemate' was just evicted so not that dull xx

parmnion 14-01-2017 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 9148890)
I wasn't targetting you at all, I totally agree with 99% of that statement I was more commenting at the fact that you hate those housemates, but James, Coleen, Heidi and Jasmine are in the hell, whilst the main house with the majority of people you like is going to be dull.

However yes I totally agree, its gonna be Calum, Bianca, Nicola and Jamie's lovefest :nono:

Sorry mitchell.. i got a bit defensive there.:shocked:

But apart from bianca i dislike the rest of the main house.

Mitchell 14-01-2017 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9148897)
Sorry mitchell.. i got a bit defensive there.:shocked:

No, I should've made my views clearer haha

LukeB 14-01-2017 12:27 AM

Austin was going to be in hell anyway