ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Callums new public image? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314733)

Denver 16-01-2017 08:50 PM

Callums new public image?

Said he went in the house to prove he is not a ladies man yet all he has done is chase the pussy around :think:

MTVN 16-01-2017 08:51 PM

Doesn't need to do much chasing, he's had four different women all over him..

Withano 16-01-2017 08:51 PM

Its weird. Him and Jamie have some weird power in that house, everyone loves them.. Its hard to understand why.

smudgie 16-01-2017 09:02 PM

Scrubber magnet.:joker:

Drew. 16-01-2017 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 9154551)
Doesn't need to do much chasing, he's had four different women all over him..

Lol yeah this

3 girls who he's showed no interest in arguing and throwing themselves at him

muchadoaboutnothing 16-01-2017 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9154559)
Its weird. Him and Jamie have some weird power in that house, everyone loves them.. Its hard to understand why.

Because they are all desperate. I really don't see what they see in Calum, he is not good looking and very boring but, as Coleen said, "things do heighten when you are in the BB house."

joeysteele 16-01-2017 09:24 PM

I will wait and see how he deals with this.
It could be good viewing if he rejects particularly the new 2.

If he goes down any involvement road then we are in for a boring totally.storyline.

Kazanne 16-01-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 9154535)
Sent he went in the house to prove he is not a ladies man yet all he has done is chase the pussy around :think:

Has he really chased anyone? they seem to be throwing themselves at him,hardly his fault and in his own words he is a flirt but doesn't want to be with any of them,but also doesn't want to offend anyone,the guy cant help that he was born with the looks he has and although a few on here try to say he isn't all that and not good looking, he obviously is to a lot of people.

Withano 16-01-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muchadoaboutnothing (Post 9154867)
Because they are all desperate. I really don't see what they see in Calum, he is not good looking and very boring but, as Coleen said, "things do heighten when you are in the BB house."

Not just the single girls, James J and Coleen also just watch them..

Maybe they just all have a favourite smoking area seat, but it always seems like they're followed and adorned, all eyes on them and appreciative laughter everytime they open their mouth. Its just weird to watch.

the-gaffer 16-01-2017 09:50 PM

I don't buy this 'new image' for one minute, he's the most self aware housemate in there this year and he's trying to come across as the gentleman, it's been made very easy for him to be fair since he's had so many girls so readily available to throw themselves at him - if the cameras weren't rolling he'd have nailed at least two of them by now.

joeysteele 16-01-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9154997)
Not just the single girls, James J and Coleen also just watch them..

Maybe they just all have a favourite smoking area seat, but it always seems like they're followed and adorned, all eyes on them and appreciative laughter everytime they open their mouth. Its just weird to watch.

Good post Kazanne.

I don't rate him as much as I did last time but in no way dislike him.

reece(: 16-01-2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

They're the only eye candy

rusticgal 16-01-2017 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9154886)
Has he really chased anyone? they seem to be throwing themselves at him,hardly his fault and in his own words he is a flirt but doesn't want to be with any of them,but also doesn't want to offend anyone,the guy cant help that he was born with the looks he has and although a few on here try to say he isn't all that and not good looking, he obviously is to a lot of people.

Exactly...he has done nothing wrong...however what's interesting is that his womanising ways makes girls think they can throw themselves at him and he will take what he can...now he finds himself in a very different position. To not only prove he is no longer the 'playboy prince' and to prove his respect for women he is now under the scrutiny of how he respectfully deals with the situation...poor bloke he can't win!!...and we are all watching how he is going to deal with it.
Dealing with James Jordan may be the easier option :laugh:

Withano 16-01-2017 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9155023)
Good post Kazanne.

I don't rate him as much as I did last time but in no way dislike him.

:(

Jimrod 16-01-2017 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9155043)
Exactly...he has done nothing wrong...however what's interesting is that his womanising ways makes girls think they can throw themselves at him and he will take what he can...now he finds himself in a very different position. To not only prove he is no longer the 'playboy prince' and to prove his respect for women he is now under the scrutiny of how he respectfully deals with the situation...poor bloke he can't win!!...and we are all watching how he is going to deal with it.
Dealing with James Jordan may be the easier option :laugh:

But wasn't he dating some model he dumped to go into the house as a single man? He hasn't changed, just wants people to think he has - makes the women even more moist for him by playing hard to get!

Oliver_W 16-01-2017 10:54 PM

His public image is "who cares?" he doesn't need to work that hard.

Lstan 16-01-2017 11:26 PM

Quote:

Maybe some fumes are being pumped into the house which is making the others malleable?

Cant think why anyone in their right mind would be so bowled over by those 2.

jet 17-01-2017 12:29 AM

He should be thinking of settling down if he could find someone who he thinks is worthy of his greatness, but I'm guessing girls get bored with him after a few bonks and some probably don't even let him stay the night. :bored: