ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Stacy Francis Stacy's hypocrisy (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314990)

Nancy. 19-01-2017 12:15 PM

Stacy's hypocrisy

"You don't get to come in here and vomit on us because you've been through hell" :laugh:

But it's ok for her to go in and shout, scream and be a twat to people from day 1?

The hypocrisy

Gusto Brunt 19-01-2017 12:16 PM

Yeah I am finding her a bit of a hypocrite.

Alf 19-01-2017 12:18 PM

Don't see it myself.

Daniel. 19-01-2017 12:19 PM

She hasn't, she only argued when people came for her

LeatherTrumpet 19-01-2017 12:19 PM

tbf she has been through a lot

chuff me dizzy 19-01-2017 12:19 PM

Its all about her, she's playing the victim roll and not very well !!

chuff me dizzy 19-01-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9161935)

What exactly ?

Liam- 19-01-2017 12:25 PM

She hasn't been a twat to anybody though, she didn't particularly take things well at the start, but she was never rude or horrible to anyone in particular, she just vented.

Nancy. 19-01-2017 12:38 PM

How can you not think she's been rude after making a number of references to Jasmine's face. I didn't particularly like her, but I can't recall a time when she stooped that low with Stacy.

ebandit 19-01-2017 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9161935)

...a lot more than anyone ....like ever...................

as she put's own another HM for suggesting similar..........

Mark L

Liam- 19-01-2017 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9161955)
How can you not think she's been rude after making a number of references to Jasmine's face. I didn't particularly like her, but I can't recall a time when she stooped that low with Stacy.

Lmao, Jasmine literally said that Stacy only went near her because she wanted the airtime from being by someone cuter than her, Jasmine was vicious about Stacy, Stacy just responded.

LukeB 19-01-2017 12:43 PM

Stacy is tragic. Poor Jessica

Nancy. 19-01-2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 9161960)
Lmao, Jasmine literally said that Stacy only went near her because she wanted the airtime from being by someone cuter than her, Jasmine was vicious about Stacy, Stacy just responded.

But she is cuter than her...even with a botched up face.

LukeB 19-01-2017 12:48 PM

Stacy is a coward, she started an argument about Kim to Jessica but let Nicola take all the slack and said nothing when it was Stacy who actually started all of it.

Dia 19-01-2017 01:13 PM

Well Stacy wasn't lying about Jasmine's face. Anyone can find the before and after pictures online. I think she was very pretty and never needed work done, same with Chloe and Heidi.
http://i.imgur.com/vaHqbg8.jpg

Gusto Brunt 19-01-2017 01:18 PM

Stacy should be empathizing with Jessica. Not shouting back at her.

It's like 'my life's pain is worse than your life pain, so there!'

Very peculiar.

Gusto Brunt 19-01-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dia (Post 9162021)
Well Stacy wasn't lying about Jasmine's face. Anyone can find the before and after pictures online. I think she was very pretty and never needed work done, same with Chloe and Heidi.
http://i.imgur.com/vaHqbg8.jpg

They all seem to have perfectly normally faces, but want to look like wooden puppets.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0P3VnwAOXDQ/hqdefault.jpg

Nancy. 19-01-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9162032)

Very peculiar.

Yes, I find that infuriating.

She can't possibly know what others have been through...especially Kim.
She was slapped around by her mother on a regular basis, and her adult life hasn't exactly been a bowl of cherries either.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...a-happy-630308

Liam- 19-01-2017 01:25 PM

Doesn't give her the right to treat people like ****, which is the point that Stacy was trying to make, before Jessica made it about herself.

LukeB 19-01-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9162032)

Very peculiar.

yes Stacy was overly aggressive towards Jessica. Jessica is sweet doesn't need to be treated like that when she herself was talking in a calm tone

LukeB 19-01-2017 01:27 PM

i'm glad Jessica told Stacy she has been through stuff because Stacy thinks she's the only one who has had it awful in life. get real

rionablue 19-01-2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9161929)
"You don't get to come in here and vomit on us because you've been through hell" :laugh:

But it's ok for her to go in and shout, scream and be a twat to people from day 1?

The hypocrisy

I dont think we have ever agreed on here Nancy but on this WE DO

Nancy. 19-01-2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9162094)
I dont think we have ever agreed on here Nancy but on this WE DO

:cheer2:

rionablue 19-01-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 9162041)
Doesn't give her the right to treat people like ****, which is the point that Stacy was trying to make, before Jessica made it about herself.

Jessica stayed very calm at the first part of the argument where as Stacy shouted and screeched like she always does. Then Jessica put up her hand as if to stop things and went to leave the room. However Stacy kept venting which caused Jessica to lose it. If you look at the sequence of events in last nights show Spencer galled and galled Kim by keeping opening the door. Kim is an old woman and he took pleasure in galling her. Yes she was totally wrong with the insults and threats she made when drunk. HOWEVER STACY started the whole sequence of events because when Jessica went crying to the toilet Chloe ran out to the other room telling them and all Hell broke loose

LukeB 19-01-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9162104)
Jessica stayed very calm at the first part of the argument where as Stacy shouted and screeched like she always does. Then Jessica put up her hand as if to stop things and went to leave the room. However Stacy kept venting which caused Jessica to lose it. If you look at the sequence of events in last nights show Spencer galled and galled Kim by keeping opening the door. Kim is an old woman and he took pleasure in galling her. Yes she was totally wrong with the insults and threats she made when drunk. HOWEVER STACY started the whole sequence of events because when Jessica went crying to the toilet Chloe ran out to the other room telling them and all Hell broke loose

:clap1: