ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Why do Speidi apparently 'hate' Kim? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315322)

Gusto Brunt 23-01-2017 10:40 AM

Why do Speidi apparently 'hate' Kim?

Kim has never argued with them, unless I missed something.:shrug:

Yeah playful 'banter', but even the door thang didn't come to bad words.

Denver 23-01-2017 10:40 AM

Spencer is bitter because she didnt want sex with him

Gusto Brunt 23-01-2017 10:41 AM

Maybe... ;)

LeatherTrumpet 23-01-2017 10:41 AM

Spencer is one nasty bitter person

Niamh. 23-01-2017 10:43 AM

:laugh:

She came into the house and called people alot of names without much or any provocation, I don't think he really hates her but he couldn't understand when she's been so insulting to alot in the house that she wouldn't have been chosen over them when they've been pretty nice and friendly to everyone

Gusto Brunt 23-01-2017 11:19 AM

I do think going into the house and insulting people was her game plan.

But I think she's got tired of it and just settled down back to being the real Kim, who isn't a horrible person at all.

But I am a loss why Spencer should have such venom for Kim, when he himself now also hates Nicola. :eek: The main person Kim was arguing with.

Makes no sense to me.

Niamh. 23-01-2017 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9172943)
I do think going into the house and insulting people was her game plan.

But I think she's got tired of it and just settled down back to being the real Kim, who isn't a horrible person at all.

But I am a loss why Spencer should have such venom for Kim, when he himself now also hates Nicola. :eek: The main person Kim was arguing with.

Makes no sense to me.

A new video just popped on FB with Kim and Nicola at it again :laugh:

Gusto Brunt 23-01-2017 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9172946)

:joker::joker::joker:

Good ol' Kim. ;)

Nancy. 23-01-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9172946)

:joker:

I knew Kim wouldn't be able to bite her tongue for long.

Niamh. 23-01-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9172962)
:joker:

I knew Kim wouldn't be able to bite her tongue for long.

Thank goodness for it too Luvvie :hehe:

lime 23-01-2017 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9172901)
Kim has never argued with them, unless I missed something.:shrug:

Yeah playful 'banter', but even the door thang didn't come to bad words.

After the door thing Kim called Speidi scum...he overheard her whilst he was still leaning against the door to keep it open and told her she should have a look in the mirror before calling them scum and I think he called her a few names back..think he said filth or something like that.....

This was the day after she had rowed with Nicola at the table when Nicola was trying to cause ****...Kim told Speidi that night she had thought they were vile but having met them she thought they were a lovely couple.Think he had been humoring her until she called them scum

Braden 23-01-2017 01:09 PM

I think he's just using her as a reason to be annoyed and kick up a fuss about James C's decision.

chuff me dizzy 23-01-2017 01:11 PM

They hate everyone ,they are that eaten up with bitterness I doubt they see the good in anyone, have you heard them have a good word to say about anyone in both series they've been on ?

Lstan 23-01-2017 02:43 PM

Because as other posters in other threads put it so aptly kim stole their act and master plan and did it x1000 better :laugh:

ebandit 23-01-2017 02:58 PM

...that's it...when kim was ranting................spencer was hardly shown on HLs

Mark L

Gusto Brunt 23-01-2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lime (Post 9172965)
After the door thing Kim called Speidi scum...he overheard her whilst he was still leaning against the door to keep it open and told her she should have a look in the mirror before calling them scum and I think he called her a few names back..think he said filth or something like that.....

This was the day after she had rowed with Nicola at the table when Nicola was trying to cause ****...Kim told Speidi that night she had thought they were vile but having met them she thought they were a lovely couple.Think he had been humoring her until she called them scum

Yeah, thanks for reminding me. :D