ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   GET JEDWARD OUT chants (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315478)

sampvt 24-01-2017 09:04 PM

GET JEDWARD OUT chants

of course they screamed over it but it registered. seems like they are not that well thought of after all.

Withano 24-01-2017 09:06 PM

It wasnt the first time, or thhe loudest time..

Jack_ 24-01-2017 09:06 PM

This isn't brand new information

They were booed all throughout X Factor, they've been booed and chanted this series already...

joeysteele 24-01-2017 09:09 PM

If you take notice of that daft crowd you are easily influenced.
For many series now they have been way out of touch with what the voting viewers do with their time and money.

For many series now I have come to dismiss that bunch of screamers who are often ignorant too during interviews.

Kazanne 24-01-2017 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9177745)
of course they screamed over it but it registered. seems like they are not that well thought of after all.

The crowds not really anything to go by though Sam,half of them just copy what all the others are chanting.

gogogogo 24-01-2017 09:12 PM

the same idiots in the crowd every year

they're hardly representative of the voting public

DouglasS 24-01-2017 09:12 PM

The crowd literally means nothing at all, 'Get Out Chants' have no indicator of what they're thought of/liked.
Aaron BB12 was chanted out regularly and won the show, as did Helen BB15 and Bear CBB.

Jedward are doing fine and are one of the most liked contestants this year.

joeysteele 24-01-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 9177796)
The crowd literally means nothing at all, 'Get Out Chants' have no indicator of what they're thought of/liked.
Aaron BB12 was chanted out regularly and won the show, as did Helen BB15 and Bear CBB.

Spot on again DouglasS

EspeonBB 24-01-2017 09:15 PM

I really don't get why they're being chanted. I can see why people would find them annoying but they're really harmless

Jake. 24-01-2017 09:18 PM

the crowd reaction literally means nothing

jaxie 24-01-2017 09:20 PM

I don't care what the crowd think or what you think come to that. I can think k for myself and have eyes to see with. Not a sheep. Baaaa.

Withano 24-01-2017 09:22 PM

This week it was combined with both Nicola and Stacys name anyway

jet 24-01-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 9177796)

I was chanting from my armchair to get those 3 awful HM out too. *Shudders*
I wouldn't be doing that for Jedward. They are angels compared to the awfulness of those 3....

rionablue 24-01-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9177745)

Jedward arent popular with many of the British public. They are silly and dont act their age. They are very well liked in Ireland for the most part

jet 24-01-2017 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9177930)
Jedward arent popular with many of the British public. They are silly and dont act their age. They are very well liked in Ireland for the most part

Ireland can't vote for them though. They have been up 3 times now I think, and it's the British public who have kept them in. :shrug:

muchadoaboutnothing 24-01-2017 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9177780)
If you take notice of that daft crowd you are easily influenced.
For many series now they have been way out of touch with what the voting viewers do with their time and money.

For many series now I have come to dismiss that bunch of screamers who are often ignorant too during interviews.

Well said. Whilst I don't care about the crowd mob on eviction night what bothers me is how their chanting will affect and influence other HMs to nominate Jedward and that is a shame as they really are harmless young lads.