ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Calum is truly a crap housemate (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315568)

Gstar 25-01-2017 07:27 PM

Calum is truly a crap housemate

Don't understand why he was asked to return as an allstar when he was the least memorable housemate from his series. He doesn't really have much of a personality, he has no sense of humor and I get the feeling he's not that friendly irl

He will always be the nations sweetheart because of his dad and will most definitely be in the final four which is not fair.

joeysteele 25-01-2017 07:30 PM

He's been disappointing overall this time.
I still like him however.

Jase. 25-01-2017 07:39 PM

Repugnant housemate who adds absolutely nothing to the house.

Kazanne 25-01-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9179770)
He's been disappointing overall this time.
I still like him however.

Same,I was hoping for more ,but he's not a nasty person:wavey:

Vanessa 25-01-2017 07:41 PM

He's very bring.

Cal. 25-01-2017 07:44 PM

I always knew they'd bring him back as an All Star (and they'll probably bring him back at least another once before BB is over) but yes, he's very boring.

hijaxers 25-01-2017 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Germyle (Post 9179760)
Don't understand why he was asked to return as an allstar when he was the least memorable housemate from his series. He doesn't really have much of a personality, he has no sense of humor and I get the feeling he's not that friendly irl

He will always be the nations sweetheart because of his dad and will most definitely be in the final four which is not fair.

How right you are , coasting his way through with the usual corny compliments , its shallow , he's very shallow with very little personality. Deffo more of a drain than a radiator !

Jake. 25-01-2017 08:11 PM

he's not only boring but a bit of a prick?

Jack_ 25-01-2017 09:08 PM

I presume Perez was rightly their first choice, but he asked for too much and they wasted the budget on Ray J (look how that turned out :umm2:) so we got Calum instead

Still, it was a joke ever asking him and Coleen back and he's still a crap housemate

Epic. 25-01-2017 09:15 PM

Interestingly, Perez made him come across as a much better housemate in CBB15

Jason. 25-01-2017 09:19 PM

He's awful. And I actually somewhat appreciated him in CBB15 but he's just worse in every possible way this time round.

susie q 25-01-2017 09:22 PM

I sometimes get the feeling that hes quite arrogant, and regards himself as bit above the other house mates. Other times hes just wallpaper.

Garfie 25-01-2017 10:03 PM

Boring last time, boring this time.....

Withano 25-01-2017 10:04 PM

Hes so ****

gogogogo 25-01-2017 10:37 PM

"I'm a really nice person"

should be his catchphrase

Lostie! 25-01-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 9179941)
he's not only boring but a bit of a prick?

Tbh.

He's the worst sort of housemate, boring as **** and utterly unlikeable all at the same time.

longstar 25-01-2017 11:07 PM

what do women see in him, its like he could just sit there like an owl and all the women would just fly around him like wasps, then again he could still pull women by wearing one of Jessica's dresses, and that's how ridiculous this can get, every woman that enter's that house they just fawn over him, he is as exciting as paint drying on a wall,

Amy Jade 25-01-2017 11:14 PM

He and Coleen were both ****e in their previous series so why they were asked back eludes me.

Calum has a huge ego and no personality to back it up.

Braden 25-01-2017 11:16 PM

Consigned :love:

I don't think there's any possibility of him winning though.

rionablue 25-01-2017 11:18 PM

Quote:

Waste of space. Only interested in saving a fag chewing old wan who sits in the garden with a sour look on her face. Total let down. But then I never rated him much as a housemate

Gusto Brunt 26-01-2017 07:16 AM

I'm sure Calum has a much nasty side he is doing is best not to show. It must be killing him.

But he is dull, and it irritates me that people like him and Jamie are flying under the radar.

Epic. 26-01-2017 07:20 AM

Quote:

Kavana

camertone 26-01-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

arrogant little prick. another worthless do-nothing d-list celebrity child..

hazyjo 26-01-2017 08:26 AM

Seems to have fairly good manners and appears intellegent - that's about all I can say. Wallpaper. I've never seen anyone so guarded on BB as him. He watches everything he says and does. I was going to say it must be killing him not knowing the public's response to him as it worries him sick how he appears, but he confirmed that yesterday when he said pretty much the same thing in the diary room. Far too aware of the cameras. He's coasting...

y.winter 26-01-2017 08:32 AM

He's quite a disappointment this time. CBB15 did him a favour by being the calm alternative to KH v Perez. But now he turned to be the usual good looking guy, not much to offer but magnetising every girl to his bed. He's not bad, I prefer to live with him in BB over many others, but he's just meh, cliche, a wallpaper as susie said.

The producers needed someone to occupy the nice-guy-potential-lovable-winner spot, but it looks like James C has managed to steal it (much to the producers' chargin?).