ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Speidi V Kim (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315587)

jaxie 25-01-2017 09:56 PM

V Kim

I think Spencer is goading and both Speidi and Kim are being a bit childish but I have to say watching Speidi run away from Kim is one the funniest things on BB since David is dead.

sampvt 25-01-2017 09:58 PM

they are frightened of her

jaxie 25-01-2017 10:03 PM

One of the funniest things I've seen on BB.

erinp5 25-01-2017 10:03 PM

Kim asks Spencer; “Do you think your game hits below the belt at times?” He replies; “Coming from you, absolutely not.” She asks him; “Do you think it was applicable – you were told off for this I know – to walk past me and go to me (she wretches)? Do you think that’s nice? You said, there’s a horrible smell here…” Spencer states; “No comment.” Kim continues; “You (Spencer) were called to Big Brother. I said to Big Brother, bullying I won’t put up with and you’ve been stopped doing it. That was naughty, that was filth.” Spencer adds; “You are the Queen of the Bullies! Your last name is Bully!”

When Kim challenged him on his behaviour towards her his reply was no comment ...coward that he is .

Then later in the show Spencer said to the others in the room
'To be like her and still be in the house ' that was said to bait her , it wasn't a compliment, so Kim replied and went on the attack....that's when Heidi called for BB to help them ...then they both ran away .

Cherie 25-01-2017 10:05 PM

Brilliant TV, Kim didnt know what to do when they ran off :joker:

azi 26-01-2017 04:06 AM

I hope they do it every time she walks by them :joker: It was so funny :joker:

Kazanne 26-01-2017 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 9180441)
Kim asks Spencer; “Do you think your game hits below the belt at times?” He replies; “Coming from you, absolutely not.” She asks him; “Do you think it was applicable – you were told off for this I know – to walk past me and go to me (she wretches)? Do you think that’s nice? You said, there’s a horrible smell here…” Spencer states; “No comment.” Kim continues; “You (Spencer) were called to Big Brother. I said to Big Brother, bullying I won’t put up with and you’ve been stopped doing it. That was naughty, that was filth.” Spencer adds; “You are the Queen of the Bullies! Your last name is Bully!”

When Kim challenged him on his behaviour towards her his reply was no comment ...coward that he is .

Then later in the show Spencer said to the others in the room
'To be like her and still be in the house ' that was said to bait her , it wasn't a compliment, so Kim replied and went on the attack....that's when Heidi called for BB to help them ...then they both ran away .

Thanks for that erinp