ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   One of the best boot orders ever (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315691)

Cal. 27-01-2017 06:44 PM

One of the best boot orders ever

To still have ALL the big characters (Nicola, Kim, Speidi, Jedward) is amazing. Every single eviction so far has been someone whose time was up or was a horrible person in Austin's case. I know it's been said before but it really has been an amazing boot order and even though I like Jessica she won't be a loss to the series dynamic.

Jamie89 27-01-2017 06:56 PM

I agree. There's people like Bianca, Jamie and Calum that I wish weren't there but yeah it's still been a great boot order comparatively and considering some of the people we could have lost.

Daniel-X 27-01-2017 06:56 PM

Agreed. Not one person who's gone who I liked/cared about. I'll be upset when Jess goes tonight but it will be the one bad blip on a fantastic boot order.

Time 27-01-2017 06:57 PM

If we could replace a Jessica eviction with Jamie and then somehow get rid of Calum it would be such a good final.

y.winter 27-01-2017 07:00 PM

Yes. Only Angie went too soon :sad:

MB. 27-01-2017 07:01 PM

(no she didn't)

Epic. 27-01-2017 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 9183508)
Yes. Only Angie went too soon :sad:

I love Angie but I actually probably would've evicted her early too. She was a novelty housemate who was a funny overly nutritious mess and was fantastic at it, but I worry she'd have worn thin after a while. Plus Kim joining the same night and the combination of her AND Angie would be too much for both the house and the viewer to take in.

Withano 27-01-2017 07:05 PM

I dunno, Jamie, Calum and Bianca are boring af. Half the ex contestants are better suited to the semi final.

Epic. 27-01-2017 07:06 PM

I sort of agree with this thread and I actually wouldn't mind Jessica be evicted tonight had the eviction before this been a double with Jamie out. Then she could get a possible reasonably great 8th place.

What I'm trying to say is that Jamie ruins everything

y.winter 27-01-2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicD (Post 9183529)
I love Angie but I actually probably would've evicted her early too. She was a novelty housemate who was a funny overly nutritious mess and was fantastic at it, but I worry she'd have worn thin after a while. Plus Kim joining the same night and the combination of her AND Angie would be too much for both the house and the viewer to take in.

Yes, she's an early boot, that's for sure, but a few more days of her and Kim together could have been great.
Whether it's Kim vs. Angie or Kim&Ang - both sound like a good idea :laugh:

Ant. 27-01-2017 07:13 PM

Tbh the only eviction I didn't like was Stacy, but understandably her time was up. It would've been nice to see how much longer her touch of death could've got her, though. Plus it resulted in one of the best interviews on C5. It's pretty telling when what I consider to be the worst eviction is still a good eviction.

((gotta agree with what's said about Angie though, love the woman to bits but she had her time))

Cal. 27-01-2017 10:55 PM

Literally scratch everything. Jess and Speidi out tonight, Nicola on Sunday. Kim on Tuesday. A TRAGIC final :umm2:

Marsh. 27-01-2017 11:00 PM

Cal jinxing it?

Cal. 27-01-2017 11:02 PM

It's Shilpa cursing me I'm sure.

Jack_ 27-01-2017 11:26 PM

The notion that this series has had a good eviction order (much like BB17) has always been a myth, it's been appalling

What this series (much like BB17) had going for it was the fact that it remained - albeit with a few dips here and there - consistently entertaining. Unfortunately now comes the point where the collateral damage of the eviction order is truly felt in the place where it reflects the most, the line up of the finalists. You could make a case for just about every evictee deserving a place in the final over Cosmo, Calum, Coleen, Bianca and Jamie and yet there's a laughable possibility all five of them may make it.

This wasn't the case in BB17 and we ended up with a pretty stellar bunch of finalists...but that was the exception to the rule. This time the full consequences of moronic evictions is going to be felt, and a great series is going to come to an embarrassing end, which is a real shame :bored:

Jordan. 27-01-2017 11:40 PM

The only correct evictions have been Angie and Jasmine imo