ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   James what a spineless creep he is (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316199)

chuff me dizzy 01-02-2017 09:11 PM

James what a spineless creep he is

James stood back and watched a young man go for a 74 yr old woman ,but jumped in and stopped Backward attacking the biggest bitch in BB history, and tonight to keep his head up the gangs arse,he once again defended the house bitch ,I hope this has cost him his chance of winning ..He doesn't deserve it

muchadoaboutnothing 01-02-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9197468)
James stood back and watched a young man go for a 74 yr old woman ,but jumped in and stopped Backward attacking the biggest bitch in BB history, and tonight to keep his head up the gangs arse,he once again defended the house bitch ,I hope this has cost him his chance of winning ..He doesn't deserve it

Here here, spineless James C.

Time 01-02-2017 09:15 PM

just in time for the final, hope he's out first.

Lstan 01-02-2017 09:16 PM

It was more what he whispered under his breath that made me think that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time (Post 9197499)

Same!

chuff me dizzy 01-02-2017 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time (Post 9197499)

2nd Nicola must go 1st

Jordan. 01-02-2017 09:17 PM

He wasn't in the room during the Kim/Jamie argument so there's that. Plus I don't blame him for never defending her, she causes all her own arguments and can more than stand up for herself.

chuff me dizzy 01-02-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 9197511)
He wasn't in the room during the Kim/Jamie argument so there's that. Plus I don't blame him for never defending her, she causes all her own arguments and can more than stand up for herself.

He was in the garden with Coleen watching

Vicky. 01-02-2017 09:20 PM

He wants an easy life rather than being his own person, quite annoying to watch but understandable also

Jordan. 01-02-2017 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9197515)
He was in the garden with Coleen watching

Why are you not having a go at Coleen for not getting involved in arguments that don't concern her then?

Marsh. 01-02-2017 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 9197526)
Why are you not having a go at Coleen for not getting involved in arguments that don't concern her then?

:clap2:

Kazanne 01-02-2017 09:23 PM

I still Like James,pissed off he stuck up for Nicola, I dont think James sees and hears all that goes on.

Lstan 01-02-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Maybe because most people like it when she doesnt talk :laugh::hehe:

(before i get my booty handed to me, im joking. lol the thought is funny tho, kim would destroy her)

Lstan 01-02-2017 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9197536)
I still Like James,pissed off he stuck up for Nicola, I dont think James sees and hears all that goes on.

I think you are too generous to james, kaz :sad:

Alf 01-02-2017 09:28 PM

It would be a farce if he won, he's given nothing.

Cherie 01-02-2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 9197551)
It would be a farce if he won, he's given nothing.

:clap1: Alf, I think the edit is turning, the producers revenge for not wearing the hero costume :hee:

rusticgal 01-02-2017 09:41 PM

Omg....I keep changing my mind on him. Such a nice guy but He is loyal to those he considers his friends. Shame he was unable to see who really instigated that and pulled Nicola up on it.
Nicola once again showed what an evil bitch she is...and had she stared me out like that I would have been tempted to throw my wine in her ugly face...but then I value my wine too much.:laugh:

Kazanne 01-02-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9197582)
Omg....I keep changing my mind on him. Such a nice guy but He is loyal to those he considers his friends. Shame he was unable to see who really instigated that and pulled Nicola up on it.
Nicola once again showed what an evil bitch she is...and had she stared me out like that I would have been tempted to throw my wine in her ugly face...but then I value my wine too much.:laugh:

I notice they didn't show Nicola stealing kims wine did they?

Kazanne 01-02-2017 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lstan (Post 9197546)
I think you are too generous to james, kaz :sad:

I probably am but I'm quite loyal to housemates I like,he'de have to do something really bad for me to not like him.

Chuckyegg 01-02-2017 10:49 PM

I'm writing to my MP about this outrageous development

Robertocarlo 01-02-2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Here, here Chuff! Totally agree.

Those two bi*ches goaded Kim then sat back and watched Kim explode. I could have slapped Nicola's face as she sat there smirking having done her dirty work! James was a coward and as for that snide-bag Coleen! Don't even get me started.

To top it all we had a hatchet job on Jim by Rylan and his sycophantic audience! The worst of the lot is that loud mouthed Barbara! Why is she always on the show? Why? :fist:

camertone 02-02-2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

james c is an embarrassment. he is nicola's whipping boy.

Toy Soldier 02-02-2017 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camertone (Post 9198071)
james c is an embarrassment. he is nicola's whipping boy.

Maybe he has a floppy ol' boner for her.

Papillon 02-02-2017 09:33 AM

So what he doesn't defend Kim, she is old enough to stick up for herself.

why should he side with Kim, obviously he doesn't like her and who can blame him. She's a nasty and vindictive argumentative cow, who has NEVER been nice to James. Making snide & nasty remarks in the DR and isn't that nice to his face either.

He hangs out with people who he likes who have been nothing but nice to him.

I would never side with someone who was really toxic like Kim.

mr rochester 02-02-2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

Exactly...

chuff me dizzy 02-02-2017 09:42 AM

Quote:

He's the "man of the house " Coleen is supposed to be closest to him ,but the only person he's stood up for is Nicola