ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Tamara Ecclestone Rutland Breastfeeds her 3 year old proudly : GMBHD itv (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316769)

arista 13-02-2017 07:39 AM

Tamara Ecclestone Rutland Breastfeeds her 3 year old proudly : GMBHD itv

The Fit Daughter of old Bernie
At 7:38AM
she had a Live debate on GMBHD itv

Other Parents
said at 3 years old
its a bit late to go public on Instagram.

Is it fair when the girl is older?

Tamara is Sitting Firm
Breast Stuck Out and feeding
in perfect lighted Photos

Toy Soldier 13-02-2017 08:05 AM

There's nothing wrong with extended breastfeeding but I'd suspect she has intentions beyond EBF awareness with the instagram angle.

arista 13-02-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 9216393)
There's nothing wrong with extended breastfeeding but I'd suspect she has intentions beyond EBF awareness with the instagram angle.

Yes TS
the photos are "Shocking" Sexy Like
due to Pro Lighting.

ebandit 13-02-2017 08:15 AM

....hardly a 'story'...definitely not a 'new story'.................as always it's

personal choice.................

Mark L

arista 13-02-2017 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebandit (Post 9216399)
....hardly a 'story'...definitely not a 'new story'.................as always it's

personal choice.................

Mark L

Yes But whats her Angle
is she getting additional private funding
that is hard to find out.

She is Very Cocky

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...hamed-main.jpg
This is from the Mirror newspaper
not shown on GMBHD

Cherie 13-02-2017 08:36 AM

At 3 years of age the child should have the skills to drink from a cup, the "baby" stage has long passed, nobody would be clapping if the 3 year old was running around drinking from a babies bottle and breast feeding is no different :umm2: from the looks of the photo the kid is still in a nappy as well, time to potty train...

LeatherTrumpet 13-02-2017 08:53 AM

she has been touting this around to all media for a week now, awful exhibitionism

arista 13-02-2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9216405)
At 3 years of age the child should have the skills to drink from a cup, the "baby" stage has long passed, nobody would be clapping if the 3 year old was running around drinking from a babies bottle and breast feeding is no different :umm2: from the looks of the photo the kid is still in a nappy as well, time to potty train...

Yes Cherie
that is what so many have said.

This Lady has it Wrong

Northern Monkey 13-02-2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

:clap1:
Both mine were drinking from a cup at two.

ebandit 13-02-2017 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9216412)
she has been touting this around to all media for a week now, awful exhibitionism

tits oot.....................we all know it sells..............

Mark L

Vicky. 13-02-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 9216393)

This...

Edit. Though breastfeeding at 3 sounds icky to me I have to admit. All teeth and stuff :laugh:

arista 13-02-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9216443)
This...

Edit. Though breastfeeding at 3 sounds icky to me I have to admit. All teeth and stuff :laugh:

Yes Strange why Everyone wants to see her
on Instagram

I am sure mums net
are going bonkers over it.

Toy Soldier 13-02-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

EBF (extended breast feeding) doesn't mean they can't also drink from a cup and there is genuinely nothing wrong with EBF; it is healthy and historically completely normal (hundreds of thousands of years of human history, its only become "abnormal" in the last 100 years).

I hate having to go lactivist but I hate ignorance / the oversexualisation of breastfeeding even more sooo... :joker:

But yeah, my problem here with this particular lady isn't that she's breastfeeding a three year old... Or that I think it should be something that's hidden... It's that it's so obviously "posed" in this case and posted on instagram purely, in my opinion, for attention / publicity for the mother (not the issue) and that doesn't sit well with me. She's deliberately trying to "be controversial" and that doesn't help the stigma of EBF... It makes it worse.

Cherie 13-02-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 9216556)
EBF (extended breast feeding) doesn't mean they can't also drink from a cup and there is genuinely nothing wrong with EBF; it is healthy and historically completely normal (hundreds of thousands of years of human history, its only become "abnormal" in the last 100 years).

I hate having to go lactivist but I hate ignorance / the oversexualisation of breastfeeding even more sooo... :joker:

But yeah, my problem here with this particular lady isn't that she's breastfeeding a three year old... Or that I think it should be something that's hidden... It's that it's so obviously "posed" in this case and posted on instagram purely, in my opinion, for attention / publicity for the mother (not the issue) and that doesn't sit well with me. She's deliberately trying to "be controversial" and that doesn't help the stigma of EBF... It makes it worse.

Funnily enough I know what EBF is as I have a pair myself :hee: I'm not ignorant on the issue thanks, there is absolutely no need to breastfeed a child any longer than you would leave them on a bottle, it's personal choice of course but for most mothers whose children will be in nursery aged 3 hanging off a breast or running around in a nappy is not very practical is it? I love how as a man you advocate breastfeeding this late, given you have no idea have you how it would feel, most women don't want leaky breasts any longer than they need to either

Toy Soldier 13-02-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9216565)
Funnily enough I know what EBF is as I have a pair myself :hee: I'm not ignorant on the issue thanks, there is absolutely no need to breastfeed a child any longer than you would leave them on a bottle, it's personal choice of course but for most mothers whose children will be in nursery aged 3 hanging off a breast or running around in a nappy is not very practical is it? I love how as a man you advocate breastfeeding this late, given you have no idea have you how it would feel, most women don't want leaky breasts any longer than they need to either

I'm not the one making it not a personal choice, though, I'm not saying that anyone is duty bound to do it or "should" do it, I'm not judging anyone, I don't even care if people breastfeed at all or not :shrug:. You're the one judging people FOR doing it and furthering misconceptions, based on your own personal opinion of it :shrug:.

Cherie 13-02-2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 9216568)
I'm not the one making it not a personal choice, though, I'm not saying that anyone is duty bound to do it or "should" do it, I'm not judging anyone, I don't even care if people breastfeed at all or not :shrug:. You're the one judging people FOR doing it and furthering misconceptions, based on your own personal opinion of it :shrug:.

I am judging her yes as she has put herself out there to be judged, you judged her too :joker: If mothers want to breastfeed until the kid is in high school I don't care, just dont post it on social media otherwise people like you and I will judge :smug:

Toy Soldier 13-02-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9216571)
I am judging her yes as she has put herself out there to be judged, you judged her too :joker: If mothers want to breastfeed until the kid is in high school I don't care, just dont post it on social media otherwise people like you and I will judge :smug:

Youre judging overall by saying things like there's "no need" or comments like "hanging off the boob at nursery" (which isn't really what happens at all). :nono:

We seem to agree on the social media element though :joker:. My stance there isn't because it should be hidden for any reason though, if there was a normal snapped photo and someone happened to be breastfeeding in it I wouldn't bat an eye. It's the fact that it's been so obviously set up for a specific reason that bothers me. I hate people using their kids image to "make a point", no matter WHAT that point is.

DemolitionRed 13-02-2017 12:22 PM

The bairn is 2 not 3 and I don't think she's doing anything wrong.

arista 13-02-2017 12:25 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/d...bUr3IXHaGo.jpg

TS look at that
as used on GMBHD itv Live
before 8AM

Alf 13-02-2017 12:45 PM

Jim Carrey doesn't know what all the fuss is about.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/6d664e9f7...o10_r1_400.gif

Vicky. 13-02-2017 12:51 PM

LOL...that picture. Clearly all about attention for the mother. idiot.

jennyjuniper 13-02-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

I'm thinking this too. I'm all for breastfeeding, but enough is enough and yes by that age he/she should be toilet trained.

Vicky. 13-02-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjuniper (Post 9216610)
I'm thinking this too. I'm all for breastfeeding, but enough is enough and yes by that age he/she should be toilet trained.

Can't criticize there..I welcome advice on this tbh. My daughter is 4 and still not ****ing toilet trained. Where my son (2) is. My daughter just refuses to get it. She will sit and just piss or **** on the carpet/sofa/wherever she is and also doesn't even tell you that she is wet/dirty. Stressing me a lot as she starts proper school this year and I doubt they will take her because of this :(

thesheriff443 13-02-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9216428)
:clap1:
Both mine were drinking from a cup at two.

Two girls one cup:bawling:

T* 13-02-2017 01:12 PM

This isn't news and this isn't something to be debated
Just let her do what she likes tbh