ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Louis Tomlinson attacks female fan (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317316)

Denver 05-03-2017 01:24 AM

Louis Tomlinson attacks female fan

Quote:

A 1D fan last night told how star Louis Tomlinson “socked” her in the face and hurled her to the ground after brawling with a photographer in an astonishing airport bust-up.

The singer, 25, was arrested after the fracas in LA with the victim insisting: “He socked me. He’s going to go to jail.”

The Sun On Sunday can exclusively reveal pictures of the 1D star being led away by cops after being arrested following the fracas at Los Angeles Airport.

The boyband hunk could be jailed for six months after being accused of wrestling the snapper to the floor, before bundling the girl over and striking her in the face.

Afterwards the young woman, sporting a cut over her left eye, said: “Yeah I’m going to press charges.

A fan has told of her horror after the attack in which the One Direction singer reportedly threw her to the ground, leaving her with a cut on her eye
“The guy socked me.

“He’s going to go to jail.

“The guy just grabbed me and threw me to the floor and he socked me and that’s it.”

The drama unfolded on Friday night as Louis and on-off girlfriend Eleanor Calder, 24, flew in from Charlotte, North Carolina.

The brawl unfolded when Louis allegedly lunged at a photographer who wouldn't put his camera away
As they were waiting at at the baggage carousel in matching blue tracksuits, Louis is said to have asked photographer Karl Larssen to put his camera away before lunging at him.

Mr Larssen told cops: “He was actually smaller than me, but he got my leg and then I was off balance.

“He lunged for the camera then he lifted up my leg and then he hit me and I hit my own head.

The female fan, pictured right, pulled out her phone to record the incident
“I think he came down with me.

“I was disorientated and I heard everyone screaming.”

Raging Louis then reportedly rushed over to a corner of the baggage hall where Eleanor was fighting with the girl fan who had pulled out her mobile phone as the incident erupted.

Two other girls were then said to have got involved.

Rushing to Eleanor's defence, Louis allegedly tackled the fan by the waist, knocking her down and striking her in the left eye
The young woman added: “She pulled my phone, we started fighting.”

Louis is accused of tackling her around the waist, knocking her down, then striking her in the left eye.

She claimed she was a fan and was just trying to film him on her phone.

The drama unfolded on Friday night as Louis and Eleanor flew in from Charlotte, North Carolina.

The photographer performed a citizen's arrest, and the 25-year-old singer was held in an LA jail on suspicion of battery
Video footage of the brawl emerged last night, showing Louis walk toward Mr Larssen shouting: “Oi, oi, oi oi!”

As stunned travellers look on, the star grapples with the snapper and tries to grab his camera before they both end up in a heap on the floor.

A northern voice, thought to be Louis, then says: “Excuse me, what is happening?

“What is happening here?

“Can we have some help?”

The document also shows Louis, from Doncaster, South Yorkshire, was ordered to produce £16,000 bail but he was released without having to pay it.

It says the star, said to be worth £40million, is due to appear in court on March 29.

Six months in jail is the maximum penalty allowed under Californian law for this type of crime for first-time offenders.

A conviction for the crime could also result in a £1,600 fine.

Both the photographer and the female fan filed Private Persons Arrest forms
Louis’ lawyer Martin Singer last night said the photographer had provoked his client.

He said in a statement: “The paparazzi provoked and caused the altercation that occurred with Louis.

“It’s not the first time the paparazzi has created an altercation with a celebrity.

“While the altercation was going on, three other individuals were attacking his girlfriend and he came to her defence.”

After Louis was arrested, his lawyer claimed the star had been provoked by the photographer
Louis and Eleanor rekindled their romance following the death of his mother, Johannah Poulston, aged just 43, in December last year.

They had previously dated for around up three years before splitting in 2015.

He had previously been going out with actress Danielle Campbell, after having a baby with American Briana Jungwirth in January 2016.

The photographer was transported to a local hospital suffering from concussion, whilst Louis was detained in an LA jail
Louis and Eleanor made their relationship official again last week when they re-followed each other on Instagram.

The pair then went on to enjoy a holiday in Jamaica together, a trip first revealed by Louis’ younger sister Phoebe.

A fan then took to Instagram to confirm that she had bumped into Tomlinson with his “girlfriend” during the break.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...rport-bust-up/

Denver 05-03-2017 01:25 AM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...trip=all&w=960

Epic. 05-03-2017 01:27 AM

SCUM.

Withano 05-03-2017 01:32 AM

Omg. He was the only bearable one.

arista 05-03-2017 01:53 AM

"The photographer performed a citizen's arrest, and the 25-year-old singer "

Not good news.
The star has been set UP

Withano 05-03-2017 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 9237994)
"The photographer performed a citizen's arrest, and the 25-year-old singer "

Not good news.
The star has been set UP

You have such an odd outlook on the world

arista 05-03-2017 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9237995)
You have such an odd outlook on the world

I have been in California

Its great for the paps to get this set up.

Tomlinson has the CASH
to have Security with him
every place he goes.

He is a Fool to not have
Security with him.
Look at this Mess

reece(: 05-03-2017 02:34 AM

I saw this on twitter thought it was fake :joker:

Amy Jade 05-03-2017 07:42 AM

Bjork did it better.

Kazanne 05-03-2017 07:52 AM

The paps are so effing annoying,I am sure most of us here would get pissed off with them shoving cameras in our faces all the time, none of us know the circumstances or what this so called fan did,strange thing for a fan to be filming the paps when she was one of them, seems very odd to me,we all have our breaking points, but she'll milk this and the sheep will follow.

Babayaro. 05-03-2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9238023)
The paps are so effing annoying,I am sure most of us here would get pissed off with them shoving cameras in our faces all the time, none of us know the circumstances or what this so called fan did,strange thing for a fan to be filming the paps when she was one of them, seems very odd to me,we all have our breaking points, but she'll milk this and the sheep will follow.

I agree with this

smudgie 05-03-2017 08:01 AM

I smell money being sought to settle out of court.
Mind you, fair cop for arresting him....wearing matching blue track suits, what is that all about:joker:

Cherie 05-03-2017 08:29 AM

He's going to jail, I doubt it

Saph 05-03-2017 08:38 AM

I dont blame him tbh

Cal. 05-03-2017 09:21 AM

She shouldn't have been filming him then should she

Firewire 05-03-2017 09:43 AM

She deserved it

Shaun 05-03-2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9237992)

Delusional bitch, he's the worst one.

Enjoy prison fag! x

T* 05-03-2017 10:05 AM

bye bye shrek

Black Dagger 05-03-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9237992)

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Since when?

Denver 05-03-2017 11:17 AM

So hilarious that people in this thread think women deserve to be beaten by men

Jordan. 05-03-2017 11:28 AM

I dislike him but all he did was pull her away from attacking his girlfriend. The reaching is real.

Denver 05-03-2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 9238170)
I dislike him but all he did was pull her away from attacking his girlfriend. The reaching is real.

You don't get a cut on your eye for being pushed away

Jordan. 05-03-2017 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 9238175)
You don't get a cut on your eye for being pushed away

No but might if you start attacking someone. I guess you didn't see the video.

arista 05-03-2017 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 9238074)
Delusional bitch, he's the worst one.

Enjoy prison fag! x

King Simon
not letting him go to Jail.
He is Top Music Star
Shaun.

This was a FECKING SET UP

Kizzy 05-03-2017 11:40 AM

I hope he gets treated like every other person who assaults someone, no more no less.