ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Survivor (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=658)
-   -   Survivor Season 35 and 36 Spoilers/Speculation (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317760)

DrunkerThanMoses 22-03-2017 10:17 PM

Survivor Season 35 and 36 Spoilers/Speculation

Surely they will film season 35 soon. According to Redmond both seasons will be newbie seasons, so no returning cast (Thank god)

Its speculated that season 35 will be Worlds Apart 2; but no confirmation yet.

No word on 36 yet

reece(: 24-03-2017 03:24 AM

Quote:

Today CBS announced early renewals of 18 returning television series for the 2017/18 season – which includes another cycle of long-running reality show SURVIVOR. While ratings have dipped in recent seasons, the hit reality series still consistently tops its Wednesday night timeslot, beating competition from all other major broadcast networks. Jeff Probst will return as host.

Seasons 35 and 36 will film between April – July on the Mamanuca Islands in Fiji, the same location that housed production for last year’s Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X and the currently-airing Survivor: Game Changers. Inside Survivor understands that both seasons will feature all new players. Season 35 will air in Fall 2017, while Survivor 36 will likely premiere February/March 2018.

JerseyWins 25-03-2017 06:21 AM

When do casts usually start getting leaked/revealed???

DrunkerThanMoses 27-03-2017 11:12 PM

Game will start soon, probably will have to do pre game interviews first.

DrunkerThanMoses 20-04-2017 01:28 PM

http://i.imgur.com/hm4229j.jpg

Blue, Yellow and Red... yep looks like Worlds Apart 2.0

MB. 20-05-2017 04:50 PM

(Most of) the season 35 cast: http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-35-cast

JerseyWins 20-05-2017 05:30 PM

I already can't wait for the intro vids for all the castaways. :clap1:

Any guesses on Hayden's top 2 favorites?

(just teasing :laugh:)

Headie 20-05-2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9311251)
I already can't wait for the intro vids for all the castaways. :clap1:

Any guesses on Hayden's top 2 favorites?

(just teasing :laugh:)

Come thru Ali and Desi!

Headie 20-05-2017 05:43 PM

Perched for Katrina to be the second coming of Karen Singbeil herself

Calderyon 20-05-2017 06:42 PM

Alexandrea, Desiree, Jessica and Simone look pretty hot.

UserSince2005 20-05-2017 06:48 PM

Its a travesty that they go back to the same location year after year. Whereas the challenge usually goes to 2 locations each season.

Turkey, Germany, Mexico, Argentina, Thailand and Colombia in the past 2 years :love:

Where as Survivor is just fiji season after season.

Headie 20-05-2017 07:00 PM

Simone Nugyen will be the second coming of miss Sindy with an S Nguyen!

JerseyWins 20-05-2017 07:11 PM

High hopes for Cole Medders lol :fc:

MB. 20-05-2017 08:35 PM

Apparently Simone's Twitter almost entirely consists of her tweeting at Fishbach to tell him how wrong his opinions are, so <3

Headie 20-05-2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 9311385)
Apparently Simone's Twitter almost entirely consists of her tweeting at Fishbach to tell him how wrong his opinions are, so <3

Winner confirmed :clap1:

Macie Lightfoot 20-05-2017 11:22 PM

so apparently the season name is HEROES VS. HEALERS VS. HUSTLERS and unfortunately no I am not joking

MB. 20-05-2017 11:30 PM

lmao cancel this show

Jack_ 20-05-2017 11:50 PM

:umm2:

MB. 21-05-2017 12:01 AM

A non-exhaustive list of better potential themes that I came up in the space of five minutes:

- Hunters vs. Herbivores vs. Hedonists
- Historians vs. Hipsters vs. Hillbillies
- Housewives vs. Husbands vs. Hobos
- Humanists vs. Hindus vs. Heretics
- Horses vs. Hamsters vs. Hedgehogs
- Hanson vs. Haim vs. H-Town
- Highwaymen vs. Hijackers vs. Homicides (and you thought Sarah played like a criminal)
- Hash vs. Haze vs. Heroin (...pretty self-explanatory. Fabio would probably win somehow)
- Heaven vs. Hell vs. Hull (representation of Yorkshire has been lacking on CBS lately, I'll admit)
- Harps vs. Horns vs. Harmonicas (come thru band camp fish!)
- Heads vs. Hearts vs. Hymens (#WhichBodyPartRU)
- Hali vs. Heidi vs. Holly (a Philippines-esque season featuring Hali Ford, Heidi Strobel and Holly Hoffman as the leaders of each tribe, and also coincidentally the final three)
- Hawk vs. Hatch vs. Haskell (see above, but the iconic Borneo reunion we all deserve)
- Hags vs. Harlots vs. Homos (see above, but the tribes are led by Micronesia Kathy, Micronesia Tracy and Micronesia Chet respectively)

JerseyWins 21-05-2017 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 9311502)
A non-exhaustive list of better potential themes that I came up in the space of five minutes:

- Highwaymen vs. Hijackers vs. Homicides (and you thought Sarah played like a criminal)
- Hash vs. Haze vs. Heroin (...pretty self-explanatory. Fabio would probably win somehow)
- Heaven vs. Hell vs. Hull (representation of Yorkshire has been lacking on CBS lately, I'll admit)
- Hali vs. Heidi vs. Holly (a Philippines-esque season featuring Hali Ford, Heidi Strobel and Holly Hoffman as the leaders of each tribe, and also coincidentally the final three)
- Hawk vs. Hatch vs. Haskell (see above, but the iconic Borneo reunion we all deserve)
- Hags vs. Harlots vs. Homos (see above, but the tribes are led by Micronesia Kathy, Micronesia Tracy and Micronesia Chet respectively)

http://68.media.tumblr.com/49ff23533...11g1o7_250.gif

LemonJam 21-05-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserSince2005 (Post 9311289)
Its a travesty that they go back to the same location year after year. Whereas the challenge usually goes to 2 locations each season.

Turkey, Germany, Mexico, Argentina, Thailand and Colombia in the past 2 years :love:

Where as Survivor is just fiji season after season.

Yeah it's really sad that the locations used to be such a huge part of the show and now its barely even mentioned. Even if they returned to locations in Africa/Australia/Asia/South America it'd be lush.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 9311476)
so apparently the season name is HEROES VS. HEALERS VS. HUSTLERS and unfortunately no I am not joking

Oh good ****ing God.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 9311502)

:joker: I would honestly pay good money to see most of these.

Raph 21-05-2017 09:49 AM

Here for Simone this season :clap1:

Raph 21-05-2017 09:51 AM

Simone went to Columbia Univeristy too, one of the best in the US, good stuff home girl

Braden 21-05-2017 10:55 AM

Come through Lesbian Lauren.

DrunkerThanMoses 21-05-2017 11:27 AM

White boring guy to win again please :fc: