ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=617)
-   -   Your top 3 BBCan moments? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317793)

LukeB 24-03-2017 02:26 PM

Your top 3 BBCan moments?

^

Mine

1 - Talla's maze freakout - 19199
2 - Sarah Hanlon winning BBCan3
3 - Nikki's BBCan4 experience

Braden 24-03-2017 02:30 PM

1) The Nikki Grahame Experience
2) Ika taking $5,000 and shredding everyone else's letters
3) The Fembots finding out they'd been voted to receive a special power after initially thinking Canada voted them as have-nots (and everything that proceeded)

reece(: 24-03-2017 02:49 PM

1. Nikki
2. Ika shreds the letters
3. Suzette blows up on Aneal

jennyjuniper 24-03-2017 04:05 PM

Ika shredding the letters
Sabrina and Andrew's faces when they realised Canada didn't like them and had nominated them
Sindy and some of the other females talking about getting rid of the men and then (was it Kevin)? coming out of the bathroom and saying 'nice conversation'.

JerseyWins 24-03-2017 08:44 PM

1) Jordan's blindside

2) Jon cuts Neda & wins BBCAN2

3) Phil/Nick try to nominate themselves during double eviction

Shoutout to Ika shredding the letters (not a top 3 just because I don't really like her that much but it was an entertaining moment). Also agree with Luke on Talla's maze comp meltdown + plenty of other Talla moments that I can't specifically think of.

And is Nikki Grahame really a BBCAN "moment"? :joker: I mean she had a bunch of top caliber moments though so I guess I'd put the Nikki experience in my top 3 as well.

There's probably more great moments than this from BBCAN1 & BBCAN2 (even probably 3 & 4) that I just can't remember because my memory on the spot is pretty bad.

LemonJam 26-03-2017 10:23 AM

I'll do for each season.

BB1
1. Topaz fucks up her finale vote.
2. Garys slop meltdown
3. Aneal: Suzette I just think you're such a great inspiration t-
Suzette: ANEAL YOU'VE BEEN BACKSTABBING ME THIS WHOLE TIME YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!

BB2
1. Ika shreds everybodys letters from home.
2. Jon cuts Neda at the end
3. Adels nomination speech causing Sabrina to make FUCKING GOOD TV!

BB3
1. The whole Sarah/Brittnee arc of Sarah initially thinking Brittnee was a liability to her game when she was actually her biggest benefit and thanking her for everything at the finale.
2. Jordan getting blindsided
3. The triple eviction

BB4
1. Nikki saying she didn't want to be nominated because she couldn't be bothered with the aggrovation of going to the DR all the time and making speeches.
2. Rauls HoH week
3. Loveita's reign of terror

JerseyWins 26-03-2017 06:33 PM

Oh yeah, Sabrina's "GOOD ****ING TV" meltdown is waaay up there too. :joker: