ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   TiBB Big Brother game (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=587)
-   -   TiBB Big Brother 2017: Eviction #8/9/10 [MARC, DANIEL AND CAL EVICTED] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317823)

Withano 26-03-2017 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronald. (Post 9262419)
Greg for surprise back door exit. R.

:joker:

Cal. 26-03-2017 01:34 PM

Bye

Cal. 26-03-2017 01:37 PM

Where are all those comments? Snakes.

Daniel-X 26-03-2017 01:37 PM

Hmmmm something fishy about this to me

Wizard. 26-03-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Miley Cyrus' Clitoris - 1 hour ago
Does anyone else not find it the least bit suspicious that Riley is continuously looking at the voting page and posting that there's a new comment 2 seconds after it's been posted? And you wonder who rigged the vote...
Quote:

Jennifer Aniston - 1 hour ago
'I think someone is trying to make it look like I'm leaving those comments'
Chick why were you even looking at the voting page to begin with?
It's not against the rules to go on the poll page? I asked someone one the forum to not vote me out and copied the link from the page. This is obviously Tom or someone trying to frame me. Or SlayBB

Quote:

Theresa Green - 1 minute ago
Get SlayBB out!

Wizard. 26-03-2017 01:43 PM

And then after the first time I check it to get the link and noticed comments I kept checking back to see if there were more because I thought it was funny. Don't come for me trying to get me ejected because your bitter I'm being saved sweety!

Daniel-X 26-03-2017 01:45 PM

'im being saved sweety' didn't you attack Tom for being egotistical? Pot. Kettle.

Jarrod 26-03-2017 01:46 PM

If it helps, the voting patterns for this week are normal and there's nothing suspicious at the minute. I have no cause for concern.

Wizard. 26-03-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 9262445)
'im being saved sweety' didn't you attack Tom for being egotistical? Pot. Kettle.

I have been saved 3 times, so it's a fact? I didn't mean I'm being saved tonight. Tom explicitly said he's going to make sure I get evicted so rigging the poll and leaving those comments leads me to believe this is him.

Cal. 26-03-2017 01:49 PM

Whoever it is is a vicious snake.

Daniel-X 26-03-2017 01:50 PM

It's just a bit fishy to me that you picked up on the 'Karen' comment two minutes after it was posted. That's all.

Wizard. 26-03-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 9262453)
It's just a bit fishy to me that you picked up on the 'Karen' comment two minutes after it was posted. That's all.

It was pure coincidence? After I posted the Makosi and Ashlyn thing in this thread someone posted as 'Karen' probably for attention. Why would I need to or want to put those comments on the poll. If it was me it would say "Get Daniel-X out!" :joker:

Withano 26-03-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 9262448)
If it helps, the voting patterns for this week are normal and there's nothing suspicious at the minute. I have no cause for concern.

I think this might be asking too much, but is there a way to see whether those comments are made from the same IP address?

Wizard. 26-03-2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9262458)
I think this might be asking too much, but is there a way to see whether those comments are made from the same IP address?

I think you have to put in an email address so maybe that will show a clue? Unless they put in a fake email. Daniel probably but the fishy comment because he said the exact same thing here.

Daniel-X 26-03-2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley. (Post 9262456)
It was pure coincidence? After I posted the Makosi and Ashlyn thing in this thread someone posted as 'Karen' probably for attention. Why would I need to or want to put those comments on the poll. If it was me it would say "Get Daniel-X out!" :joker:

Whatever you say. You can deny it till you're blue in the face but we both know you did it so you're only lying to yourself.

Daniel-X 26-03-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley. (Post 9262461)
I think you have to put in an email address so maybe that will show a clue? Unless they put in a fake email. Daniel probably but the fishy comment because he said the exact same thing here.

I didn't cos I have better things to do. You're just trying to put the blame on someone else cos you've been caught out at your own game. Shame really.

Greg! 26-03-2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Miley Cyrus' Clitoris
Me!

Greg! 26-03-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronald. (Post 9262419)
Greg for surprise back door exit. R.

Oh pipe down Reginald!

T* 26-03-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley. (Post 9262449)
I have been saved 3 times, so it's a fact? I didn't mean I'm being saved tonight. Tom explicitly said he's going to make sure I get evicted so rigging the poll and leaving those comments leads me to believe this is him.

why would it be me? I'm not that sad and I've been spending the day with my mum :umm2: thanks for the stupid accusation though....

T* 26-03-2017 02:12 PM

also may I add that I said that I was going to canvass you out- that's not rigging ffs, another accusation to try and make you look like a victim again. and also I only said it in the viewers thread to scare you and it obviously worked. Do not try and ****ing blame me for whatever these comments are that you're whining on about and it really does look like you're trying to cover your own tracks because you're trying to blame cal and dan too. Keep my name out of your mouth.

Wizard. 26-03-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 9262462)
Whatever you say. You can deny it till you're blue in the face but we both know you did it so you're only lying to yourself.

Well I can swear it wasn't me until I'm blue in the face but you're obviously not going to believe me. Idc if you think it was me, I know, and God knows it wasn't. Delusional bint!

Wizard. 26-03-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T* (Post 9262481)
also may I add that I said that I was going to canvass you out- that's not rigging ffs, another accusation to try and make you look like a victim again. and also I only said it in the viewers thread to scare you and it obviously worked. Do not try and ****ing blame me for whatever these comments are that you're whining on about and it really does look like you're trying to cover your own tracks because you're trying to blame cal and dan too. Keep my name out of your mouth.

When did I blame Cal? Dan obviously made at least 1 or 2 comments because they echo exactly what he has said in this thread. Of course i'm not in your little group so you're trying to make it look like it was me. Stay pressed!

T* 26-03-2017 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley. (Post 9262484)
When did I blame Cal? Dan obviously made at least 1 or 2 comments because they echo exactly what he has said in this thread. Of course i'm not in your little group so you're trying to make it look like it was me. Stay pressed!

Stay delusional and cocky in your little victim complex.

Wizard. 26-03-2017 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T* (Post 9262493)
Stay delusional and cocky in your little victim complex.

I don't need to be speaking to little boys!

Daniel-X 26-03-2017 02:17 PM

Get a GRIP Riley. I didn't make those comments I read them and agreed with them cos it is suspicious and fishy. You play dirty in this game all the time and I wouldn't put this past you at all. Jog on home love.