ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   James Huling leaked naked photos of Natalie (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318546)

AarynGriesfan 26-04-2017 02:19 PM

James Huling leaked naked photos of Natalie

So apparently James leaked naked photos of Natalie and made troll accounts to to harass her. God help the next BB girl who is dumb enough to associate herself with him.

Shaun 26-04-2017 02:22 PM

Sounds like a gent...

Braden 26-04-2017 02:34 PM

Naturally, she's getting the blame from people on social media.

Never liked him. The only thing he was good for was stealing America's Favourite Player from John

reece(: 26-04-2017 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 9292878)
Naturally, she's getting the blame from people on social media.

How can people be so vile :umm2:

Braden 26-04-2017 02:45 PM

This whole situation is such a mess :joker:

DrunkerThanMoses 26-04-2017 02:55 PM

Oh that James, playing a prank on Natalie like that :rolleyes:

VanessaFeltz. 26-04-2017 03:27 PM

d
i
s
g
u
s
t
i
n
g

JerseyWins 26-04-2017 03:40 PM

I've been saying James sucks. Something like this would be right up his alley.

Btw I'm gonna need to see the receipts (photos) that this actually happened.

:douf:

Jason. 26-04-2017 03:51 PM

James is overrated and kind of boring? He hasn't aged well for me at all since I watched BB17

Jason. 26-04-2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9292916)
I've been saying James sucks. Something like this would be right up his alley.

Btw I'm gonna need to see the receipts (photos) that this actually happened.

:douf:

:joker::joker:

Macie Lightfoot 26-04-2017 04:22 PM

yeah james was good *situationally* in BB17 and I'm still thankful for his HOH week but his star has dimmed significantly........x I'll wait for someone to come in here and talk about how Paulie was right though.

All the recent **** with BBUS and BBCan alumni is so embarrassing and it's making it really tempting for me to drop the entire franchise lmao

Wizard. 26-04-2017 04:24 PM

Wait I didn't even know they split?

Raph 26-04-2017 07:48 PM

Have people actually followed what's gone on??? Here's what Natalie Negrotti has done:

- Stopped treating James the same way the day they game out of the house
- Texted her ex for half of her relationship with James
- Invited James to a basketball game that her ex got her tickets for
- Cheated on James with her ex
- Got James to buy her a plane ticker (roundtrip) and hotel reservations so he could introduce his daughter to her, only to cancel the day before
- Had fans buy her a $1500 dollar laptop and more
- Had fans contribute to her GoFundMe account only to take all the money for herself
- Told James to fake the relationship so the public wouldn't hate her
- Outside of when she's filmed and social media, Natalie Negrotti never mentions charity work, helping others or anything like that.

James has finally spilled all the tea on periscope and i'm so here for it. I knew Natalie was a disgusting person when she accused Victor, Corey, Paul and Paulie of assaulting her. And now the dumb bitch sent some lawyer forms to James too for 'slandering her name' hahaha.

Natalie Negrotti is up there alongside Aryan, Ginamarie and Kaitlyn as a bottom tier of all time female housemate. Paulie was right she's as fake as the things on her chest!!!!! :clap1:

Ashley. 26-04-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 9292990)
the dumb bitch

Nobody's going to take you seriously if you're just going to make derogatory remarks like this.

caprimint 26-04-2017 08:08 PM

Where's the proof that this actually happened though? I'm not a James fan or anything but...

Macie Lightfoot 26-04-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 9292928)
I'll wait for someone to come in here and talk about how Paulie was right though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 9292990)
Paulie was right she's as fake as the things on her chest!!!!! :clap1:

well that didn't take very long at all!

caprimint 26-04-2017 08:13 PM

I think Paulie was right about her yknow

JerseyWins 26-04-2017 08:57 PM

I remember reading somewhere about them being split up but I never cared to look into it further for the details. And I still don't think this is right by James (if true) but Natalie sounds AWFUL with some of that stuff (also if true).

Amy Jade 26-04-2017 09:33 PM

Don't watch it but what an absolute bastard doing that to the poor girl.

Raph 26-04-2017 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9293057)
Don't watch it but what an absolute bastard doing that to the poor girl.

No no he never did it, just lies she's creating to try to salvage what she can that's left of her image!!

She also accused like 4 guys of assaulting her in the BBUSA house - not a single one did anything to her.

Raph 26-04-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley. (Post 9293005)
Nobody's going to take you seriously if you're just going to make derogatory remarks like this.

I hear ya... but I call both boys and girls bitches. In this case what she did was really cruel and horrible so I felt like 'bitch' was appropriate.. but it's true it is a derogatory term used predominantly for woman, so the concern is totally ok on your part. That said, this girl really is a piece of work. One of BBUSA's very very worst.

AarynGriesfan 27-04-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 9293007)
well that didn't take very long at all!

It was inevitable that he would come in here and post that.

JerseyWins 27-04-2017 07:02 PM

^ Can you blame Raph for putting all the facts (or rumors idk) out there? And I mean, Polly might've legit been right if all this stuff is actually true. :joker: :joker:

I don't care to bash Natalie (or even James who I just don't like as a BB character) but you made this thread and then seem to just disregard anything against Natalie... k.

It's even worse if this is actually a lie about James.

JerseyWins 27-04-2017 07:11 PM

Oh and honestly when I think about it... what are the odds that James even has naked photos of Natalie to leak? :laugh:

LukeB 27-04-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9293529)
^ Can you blame Raph for putting all the facts (or rumors idk) out there? And I mean, Polly might've legit been right if all this stuff is actually true. :joker: :joker:

I don't care to bash Natalie (or even James who I just don't like as a BB character) but you made this thread and then seem to just disregard anything against Natalie... k.

It's even worse if this is actually a lie about James.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9293534)
Oh and honestly when I think about it... what are the odds that James even has naked photos of Natalie to leak? :laugh:

:laugh:

I see most things what happens with the BB alumni and I have not even seen photos or anything about it. But i won't be surprised if she was lying about it.

I even saw a letter from her attorneys but it looks like she wrote it herself because there's no company name/logo, addresses and all the important stuff it's just a page full of writing about what she apparently does. It all seems quite fishy.