ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Reality TV (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   MTV's The Challenge: Discussion Thread [Currently Airing] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318952)

Mokka 24-06-2017 04:26 PM

Did anyone else finish watching this week?
I was very impressed with this charity series. The dimensions of pro athletes vs the vets was an interesting watch...and it elevated the overall show in a lot of ways. Showing that the vets can physically compete against pros legitimized The Challenge competition wise, and the charity aspect made even bananas seem like less of a greedy git. I loved the between competitions footage where Pros and Champs were having genuine conversations as well.

I also fell in love with Wes again this series. He has alwats been a favourite of mine since he first appeared on real world... but the recent challenges he's been on have given him a bad edit. He came of well in this series... him and CT did.

FelixO 21-07-2017 07:14 PM

Buuuuuump!

Dirty 30 has started! Anyone watching?

Mokka 21-07-2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FelixO (Post 9475613)
Buuuuuump!

Dirty 30 has started! Anyone watching?

Yep! As per usual with me!

FelixO 22-07-2017 12:58 PM

Not a fan of the purge :(

Losing Amanda and Ashley is not okay!

Headie 22-07-2017 02:28 PM

I'll turn this into the discussion thread then.

Bye @ us being robbed of Amanda, Simone, Ashley and Latoya all in the first ep. When is Latoya finally gonna get a real chance at playing the game :fist:

EDIT: Posted this before the ending, YASSS @ the secret house. Pls let Latoya, Amanda and Simone return. Actually I like all of them tbh they can all return :laugh:

Headie 22-07-2017 02:31 PM

"Bitch, biiiiitchhhhh, OH BITCH!"

:joker:

Braden 22-07-2017 02:50 PM

Wes is so hot :flutter:

Mokka 22-07-2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 9479704)
Wes is so hot :flutter:

There has always been something about him... for me anyways :love:

Headie 26-07-2017 01:30 PM

Welp it's kinda unfair that CT and Briana just get to skip the first round/elimination

Mokka 26-07-2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 9492262)
Welp it's kinda unfair that CT and Briana just get to skip the first round/elimination

Not really... the show has always brought in replacements if someone goes home for any reason other than game play near the beginning of the series... and CT was in the promo to be there... on the way to be there... and had booked time off of life to be there but was stopped by a bad customs officer... hardly his own fault.

Headie 27-07-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mokka (Post 9492427)
Not really... the show has always brought in replacements if someone goes home for any reason other than game play near the beginning of the series... and CT was in the promo to be there... on the way to be there... and had booked time off of life to be there but was stopped by a bad customs officer... hardly his own fault.

They could've just eliminated less people in the first episode, the cast is big enough as it is :laugh:

Headie 27-07-2017 10:56 AM

Also with regards to the Shane/Simone fight, it was over some racist remarks Shane made:

http://vevmo.com/sites/default/files...?itok=sHZNIniC
http://vevmo.com/sites/default/files...?itok=7O9GnO3j
http://vevmo.com/sites/default/files...?itok=r1c5SfqE

Mokka 27-07-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 9496057)
They could've just eliminated less people in the first episode, the cast is big enough as it is :laugh:

But then they wouldn't have enough people for the redemption house :shrug:

I know... you would think they would just alter the eliminations in the season rather than bring people in... but they have just never done that. They have their plan for episodes based on numbers... and they try to stick to it as best they can. Every season where some one walks in the first couple of episodes... a replacement walks in. It's how they always do it.

Mokka 27-07-2017 02:18 PM

That whole redemption house scene was sketchy. Suddenly MTV didn't have cameras on them? That never happens. But they left security up there? Sure jan
I have no doubt it was racially motivated. I hope they never invite Shane back. Both his seasons he has gone home early for physically attacking someone

FelixO 27-07-2017 11:21 PM

Shane is a non factor always has been, the Raines brothers are messed up!

Simone always gets done dirty!

Tori is my new elite sweetheart

iRyan 28-07-2017 05:12 PM

Simone was damn right and Shane is a ****ing tragic mess. Abhorrent behavior. I don't think it's fair Simone was booted for simply defending herself and breaking a bottle.

Also they need to show more of Veronica, two confessionals an episode ain't cutting it.

FelixO 30-07-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 9501574)
Simone was damn right and Shane is a ****ing tragic mess. Abhorrent behavior. I don't think it's fair Simone was booted for simply defending herself and breaking a bottle.

Also they need to show more of Veronica, two confessionals an episode ain't cutting it.

Agreed they made such a fuss of the OG's coming back and derrick and v get no love?

Headie 16-08-2017 11:16 AM

What a flop twist that was. The two production faves who were eliminated last episode return in the very next one. Waste of time.

Headie 23-08-2017 12:19 PM

I wonder why I watch this show when I hate practically everyone :joker:

iRyan 24-08-2017 05:15 AM

Does anyone know there I can watch this outside of MTV.com??? I don't have cable :'(

FelixO 05-09-2017 08:10 PM

TORI is a total babe, elite!

UserSince2005 18-09-2017 08:11 PM

Camila last episode :umm2:

Headie 18-09-2017 10:22 PM

She was trash but I don't like how it deflected all the wrongdoing off Tony

Mokka 19-09-2017 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 9625634)
She was trash but I don't like how it deflected all the wrongdoing off Tony

Both trash

Leroy remains a favourite of mine. I just wish he would win every once in awhile lol. He handled that situation with class.

They shouldn't invite Camilla back after this... imo

UserSince2005 19-09-2017 07:22 PM

Rumour has it (ill put this in spoilers but it's not really that big a spoiler)

Spoiler:

Camila has been invited back for next season, which has already been filmed and she has an even more crazy meltdown and attacks a production member and gets sent home